News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Celebrity Wrestling Captions

Started by gh122, 01-Dec-15, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

I've started doing a series of caption images based in part on the written answers in my celebrity wrestling polls; you can check the first three in my discussion thread here:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=192.195

These three newest ones are based on request, so here's Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Lawrence and Kelly Brook dismantling you.

Let me know who you'd like to see in the future and if you leave an answer on one of my polls I'll always try to incorporate it.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

Had some great Katy Perry essays lately so I wanted to combine them into 2 captions. Also trying a taunt only caption with Christina Hendricks. Let me know what format you like better, fight or taunting.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

•  

CAG00

Thank you for sharing these GH, WOW, I love them and love the captions too. What Awesome Ladies you chose as well. Have a Great Evening
  •  

gh122

Thanks for the support CAG00, here a few more all by request; 2 parter with Allison Munn, Gemma Atkinson, Kristen Stewart and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Awesomeness! Love how the girls completely break the guys down to their mercy in a public setting tears and all! Ultimate humiliation!  8)

gh122

Two more, Anne Hathaway and Kate Beckinsale
  •  

gh122

Three new ones, Sara Jean Underwood as Bustice, Jennifer Lawrence and AJ Lee
  •  

gh122

Odeya Rush and 2 parter with Kate Mara
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Those are far beyond  awesome! :swn: :merci: thanks a ton!

gh122

More!

Thanks to asskicked for the content of Alison Gillian part 2 and Smithy for T'pol/ 7 of 9 and Spring Breakers
  •  

gh122

Few more, Emma Stone, Lois Lane, Jess Alba and Gemma Atkinson kicking your ass.
  •  

CAG00

Gh, your work is OUTSTANDING, I really look forward to it and I also appreciate all of the time and thought that goes into this as well. We are grateful to have a member like you. Your selection of Ladies is AWESOME. Have a Great Day
  •  

gh122

Few new captions, thanks to Ass kicked by girls for the Hendricks and Greene idea. I'll try to do a few more later

•  

gh122

Few more requests, one new Scarlett and Sophie Turner caption plus a Scarlett caption adapted from one of my older stories.
  •