News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Celebrity Wrestling Captions

Started by gh122, 01-Dec-15, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

More captions, this time featuring a couple DC Heroines! The Spears and Lawrence captions are partially based on poll answers.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

CAG00

Thank you Gh, these are very provocative and what a Great Taste in Ladies you have, Have a Great Weekend
  •  

gh122

My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

gh122

•  

CAG00

Gh122, Thank you once again for sharing your work, LOVE IT AND WHAT LADIES AND STORY LINES. Have a Great Evening
  •  

gh122

Here's a 4 part Hannah Murray as Gilly from Game of Thrones captioned story.

This is the intro which isn't captioned:

The guard's body goes slack as he drops to the ground. You quickly wipe clean your dagger then drag him back into the shadows. Another victim. It had almost been too easy, but then again as an elite mercenary of Golden Company almost everything was. And what challenge could the Citadel pose? A haven for tired old men was of little threat to you, and with Cersei's gold you could start your own company. Your own mercenaries. Just take down the fat man. Sam Tarly; the so called King in the North's trusted ally, a sitting target, a roasting pig.   

Sticking to the shadows you pass the halls of shrieking greyscale victims, who even in the dead of night refuse to quiet. Along the way several more guards cross your path, each one collapses without ever knowing your presence. Finally you come upon Tarly's door where you quietly pick the lock. You push the door open and step inside...     
  •  

gh122

Few newer captions! Iggy Azalea, Uldouz Wallace and Nicola Peltz
  •  

CAG00

Thank you Gh, WOW, These are so sexy especially the last picture......AMAZING. Have a Great Day
  •  

gh122

New captions! Posting a Beyonce one here first instead of on my deviantart page.
  •