News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

The one fem that brings you back to a site time after time.

Started by wrestling_pi, 03-Dec-15, 07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

Lots of producer sites, I'll come and go, check whats there.  But for whatever reason - there might just be one wrestler there that catches your eye, and brings you back time and time again. 

Couple of names along with producers.

Anika - Footfighters (skinny version)
Serenity - Lusa (there were a few other girls too that were must see's)
LeAnn - Fem Wrestling Rooms
Claire - Fighting Dolls.

I'm sure there are more, but these were like go to wrestlers, that if they were involved in an update, I was tempted to buy in right there.
  •  

DR

So many gals to choose from:

Chloe, Summer - Lusa
Becca - Fem Wrestling Rooms
Jayde, Cali Cobra - Scissor Foxes

Anything with Shauna Ryanne or Lia Labowe.

And the list goes on...
  •  

MixedFighter41

Mmmmmm Chloe from Lusa. I don't know what it is about that woman but just does it for me. If I was sentenced to death I want her to carry it out. ....over the course of a weekend until there was noting left of me but kill me. :)
  •  

camelianor7

Quote from: MixedFighter41 on 04-Dec-15, 04:11 PM
Mmmmmm Chloe from Lusa. I don't know what it is about that woman but just does it for me. If I was sentenced to death I want her to carry it out. ....over the course of a weekend until there was noting left of me but kill me. :)

I wish Lusa hadn't closed down. I had an amazing custom prepared with chloe in it. If only I could go back in time :(
Had I been able to get that custom, I would never have to look back to any other wrestling videos
  •  

MixedFighter41

Quote from: camelianor7 on 05-Dec-15, 08:13 PM
Quote from: MixedFighter41 on 04-Dec-15, 04:11 PM

I wish Lusa hadn't closed down. I had an amazing custom prepared with chloe in it. If only I could go back in time :(
Had I been able to get that custom, I would never have to look back to any other wrestling videos

Me neither. Lusa was very underrated. What was the custom scanerio?
  •  

wrestling_pi

I liked Lusa's structure.
The matches were only like 5 minutes long, and they ran through a ton of moves - had a clear winner/loser.  A nice set of photos, and the updates were weekly.
If you joined for a month - you'd get everything.

Since they had 4 matches per update, and an update a week, I easily would find myself re-joining even if I had 90% of the content downloaded.

Then my hard drive crashed and I lost everything f/f from sexygrappling and the other sites.  By then they took all of that down and have never put it back up.
  •