News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Biggest wrestling website/company?

Started by camelianor7, 01-Jan-16, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camelianor7

What is the biggest mixed/fem wrestling company right now?

In terms of popularity and capacity.
I think scissorvixens has got a clear shout, are there any others that would beat it?
  •  

tvwatcher38

I agree with you with regards to Scissor Vixens but I would think that Grappling Girls would probably be a close second maybe even beat it in some people's book, if taking into account not only their cfs site but their members page.
Scissor Foxes is coming on strong but has a while to go yet but with them consistently uploading new content to their member pages ( where Scissor Vixens are becoming hit or miss some weeks) they can eventually get there.
  •  

camelianor7

Quote from: tvwatcher38 on 01-Jan-16, 06:54 PM
I agree with you with regards to Scissor Vixens but I would think that Grappling Girls would probably be a close second maybe even beat it in some people's book, if taking into account not only their cfs site but their members page.
Scissor Foxes is coming on strong but has a while to go yet but with them consistently uploading new content to their member pages ( where Scissor Vixens are becoming hit or miss some weeks) they can eventually get there.

Hmmm, very good points. I feel like grappling girls is more interesting to watch though because their fights vary (fem/fem, mixed) and they use different moves whereas scissorvixens only use scissors.
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: camelianor7 on 01-Jan-16, 07:52 PM
Quote from: tvwatcher38 on 01-Jan-16, 06:54 PM

Hmmm, very good points. I feel like grappling girls is more interesting to watch though because their fights vary (fem/fem, mixed) and they use different moves whereas scissorvixens only use scissors.
I am a recent convert to grappling girls as a few members turned me on to them.
Since they hadn't had even a  ten second preview clip on their clip for sale site let alone much to check out before becoming a member of their site I wasn't convinced that I would enjoy it.
I was wrong :) & may become a member of their site one day.
I tend to only be interested in mixed myself but I can see your point about more variety on their site versus Scissor Vixens.
I think Scissor Foxes are doing some good change ups as well.
  •  

ryandev

Fighting Dolls is the best for competitive FvM and FvF wrestling (Also, they have regular events where people come from around the world to watch these matches.  I've attended some of them in Czech Republic and they are awesome!).  Grapplinggirls probably comes in second for competitive wrestling (although they're more jiu-jitsu style whereas Fighting Dolls is mostly pins and scissor submissions).  Scissorvixens/Scissorfoxes/Femwin/Reality Girls all have very hot women but are more about wrestling domination.  I guess it depends what kind of wrestling you're looking for... Scissorvixens doesn't do any of the competitive stuff but they have had amazing talent featured in their videos.
  •  

zell04

scissorsfox has many clips and pics of course if you dont look for competitive site
  •