THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Question for keeping all parts of a video in the same post  (Read 278 times)

Offline douevenlift

• Karma received: 1024
Hi,

So I just realized that I broke this rule on my thread because I don't know how to attach multiple previews in one post. I tried keeping all 3 parts of a video in the same post and I first attached a preview for the first part of my video but when I clicked "attachments and other options" to try adding another preview for the second part of my video, it would just override the first preview, and ultimately it only attached/added the preview for the final part of my video... Is there an "attach another file" option/button to click somewhere? Because if there is, I can't find where it is or how to do it.

Offline Fresh P

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 4807
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sept 2016)
Question for keeping all parts of a video in the same post
« Reply #1 on: 31-Dec-15, 12:32 AM »

Pretty self explanatory.

Offline douevenlift

• Karma received: 1024
Question for keeping all parts of a video in the same post
« Reply #2 on: 31-Dec-15, 10:24 AM »
Yeah figured it out right after, I didn't see that small text "more attachments", meant to edit this post as soon as i found it and ended up accidentally editing the last post in my videos thread instead haha