News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

XXXMultimedia.com Wrestling Updates

Started by FifiFoxx, 30-Dec-15, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FifiFoxx

Hey everyone! It's Aiden Valentine (Fifi Foxx's partner)! We were traveling around Florida last month shooting with a bunch of awesome models. We met up with Alexis during our trip and holy crap, is she built!

I have done a couple years of wrestling and still remember a little bit, I thought it'd be fun to see if I could beat her in an actual wrestling match! We are pretty close in weight too.

Alexis Rain vs Aiden Valentine Mixed Wrestling -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info ($6.29)

This match was completely unscripted with no predetermination of who would actually win. We had no idea what to expect!

Alexis is 4'11 at 125 pounds going up against Aiden's 6'1, 130 pounds.

Alexis pulls off her shirt, revealing her muscular, toned body in a colorful bikini. Aiden gets down to his boxers, into a wrestling stance, and they begin. Unexpectedly, Aiden gets thrown down immediately, but is able to flip himself over. Unfortunately for him, Alexis locks his body in between her quads, making his body and face to turn red.

After some struggling, Aiden escapes, but is soon pulled back in by her muscular legs. He attempts to pick her up, but is dragged back to the floor. After some twisting, he is able to escape, but keeps finding himself locked into stronger holds, including several scissorholds.

At one point, Alexis is even able to chokehold his head between her bicep and forearm. He pants, trying to catch his breath, and after a few more holds, someone has to tap out. The loser gets humiliated.
  •