News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Diary of an Amazon

Started by dworth, 19-Jun-19, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dworth

New Story: I was sort of picturing the narrator as a red-headed, American version of Amethyst Hammerfist (http://www.thesubmissionroom.co.uk/galleries/amethyst/) but feel free to picture whoever you want. I guess I pictured Amethyst because she always sounds so turned on and excited by the act of wrestling a guy, and that's what I was going for here.

PART ONE

Probably the first thing guys see when they look at me is my long, bouncy red hair. The first thing I see  when I look at them is their neck. I picture it in between my legs. I picture that adorable mix of fear and excitement on their helpless faces, as they stare up at me. I try not to picture it, but that's always where my mind goes.

I spend most of my time on dates trying not to think about all the things I want to do to whatever guy is sitting across from me. The guy across from me now, for example, Rich, is on the smaller side which I'm VERY into. 5'6, 130, I'm guessing. He doesn't seem to mind that I'm two inches taller and fifteen pounds heavier. That's a good sign. If he doesn't mind that I'm bigger, he might not mind that I'm stronger. Why does that freak out so many guys? Every time I turn out to be stronger than a guy, he either gets really mad or really embarrassed, and then never calls again.

I know there must be guys out there who are into strong ladies, or at least, guys who'd be okay with it. And obviously, the key is to ask them. But am I seriously supposed to say "hi, you're cute, do you mind if I pin you down, and keep you locked between my legs no matter how hard you fight to get out? Or sit on your face? Or hold you hostage in my tits and squeeze every last bit of manliness out of you, and then ride you so long and hard that you forget your own name, because that's literally the ONLY way I can get off?"

That doesn't seem like a great first date question. So I try to be patient, and take it step by step.

If you're wondering how I got like this, so am I. It's just always been the case. My first crush was a boy in elementary school who I would chase, pin down and kiss every day at recess. My first lay was in high school. A senior guy invited me to a house party, took me up to his parents' room and locked the door. He went in for a kiss, and I just decided to pounce on him. I took off my panties, got him in a headscissor and refused to let him go until he ate me out. He ended up being pretty good at it with some coaching, so I decided to be nice and return the favor, but the poor dude was clearly pretty shaken up by the whole thing, and he wouldn't look me in the eye after that. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

I'm definitely a physical being. I dance, run, lift weights, swim, kick box, basically I've never met a physical activity I didn't like. I work as a personal trainer. I've never not been on a sports team of some kind. I'm definitely a sexual being too. I hardly ever go more than a day without sex, even if it's just with myself. I don't like taking it slow. But I'm trying with this guy.

He's so cute. He laughs at my jokes, really laughs. He's a little timid but when I make a good enough joke, he drops his guard, and smiles, and it becomes my goal to make him smile like that as much as possible. He's funny too, and smart as hell. Plays piano. He could probably hold a pretty good conversation if he wasn't so scared of fucking this up. I wish I could tell him I'm scared of blowing it too.

Dinner's over, and I know he wouldn't dare ask me back to his place, so I ask instead. "I'd really like to hear you play something on your piano."

"Definitely. Whenever," he says.

"How about now?"

Twenty minutes later, we're at his place. Clean and nerdy. I'm into it. He sits down and starts playing. He's really good. This makes me want to fuck him even more. I'm honestly worried I might yank his cute little ass of that piano bench and take him right there on the floor, so I decide to redirect my physical urges into dancing. I get up and dance to his playing. This gives me a chance to show off too, and he loves it.

"You're a gorgeous dancer," he says. "I mean, you dance gorgeously. I mean...you're gorgeous, and you dance gorgeously." He's getting tongue tied and nervous. God, I want to jump him.

"Let's wrestle," I say. It just slips out.

He looks like a dear in the headlights. "What" he asks.

"Uh..." I spot his Xbox "do you have any wrestling games, or fighting games we can play?" Nice save, me.

"Oh," he laughs, "yeah, totally."

A minute later we're sitting next to each other on his couch, playing this fighting game. I pick this wolf-man looking dude as my fighter. He picks a hot chick, who looks dressed for a Victoria Secret shoot rather than a fight. I haven't played any games in a long while, so he kicks my ass. His hot little lingerie model throws my wolf-man up and down and around. All her moves are really sexually suggestive, and most of them don't look doable in real life, but she's giving me all kinds of ideas for what to do to him. Her big finisher is a thing a scissor take down, where she flips him over with her legs, and then basically grinds his face while shaking her tits. I make a mental note to try that with him at some point.

I'm tired of playing. I want us to throw these controllers down and commence with the real thing, but I keep myself in check. He's given me a lot of space on the couch, but I start inching closer to him as we play, until eventually we're touching shoulders. I feel him tense up. I want to loosen him up, and I want to actually win a round of this stupid game so I start cheating, in a hopefully flirty way. I cover his eyes a couple times so he can't see the screen. I grab his controller away, so he has to reach across me for it. Then I grab it away and put it against my chest. He goes for it, and I pull it away at the last second so he's touching my boobs.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," he says trying to pull his hand away. But before he can, I grab it and hold it there.

He looks at me, with that dear-in-the-headlights look again. Adorable.

"Can I try something," I ask. "I want to see if that move you keep doing on me in the game really works."

"What move," he says.

"The thing where she wraps her legs around his body." I'm playing dumb, obviously, so not to freak him out.

"What thing?"

"When she does like...can I just..."

I move him forward on the couch. I get behind him. I wrap my legs around him. "Does that actually do hurt," I ask.

He's so tense now. I massage his shoulders a little bit.

"Um no," he says. "I don't really feel anything."

I tighten up just barely.

"How about now," I say.

"Oh wow, yeah, that's like a hug," he says, starting to loosen up in my grasp.

"Aw," I say, reaching my arms around and hugging him from behind. If I was smart I would've stopped right there, but instead I squeezed a little tighter.

"Whoah, that's tight!" he says, with just a little panic, and an involuntarily pull away from me. I feel his heartbeat jump. I realize if I go any further, I might scare the shit out of him, and ruin what could develop into a pretty sweet wrestle/fuck-buddy situation, so I let go.

"I'm sorry," I say. 

"You're really strong," he says.

"I'm sorry," I repeat.

"No. Don't apologize for being strong. It's awesome," he says.

This guy might be the one. I better not screw this up. I say I have to go.

We hug, and I kiss him on the cheek.

"If you ever want to do this again, just let me know," he says.

"Can I come back here tomorrow night," I ask. Shit, that was too eager.

"I was hoping you'd say that," he says.

I go home, get in my second workout of the day, and then lie in bed touching myself, thinking about all the things I want to do to him. I sleep with a pillow in between my legs every night. I dream about making him my new pillow. It's a good dream, and I'm determined to make it a reality.

•  

dworth

PART 2

A day later he texts me "Hey, hope you made it home safe. Just wanted to say I enjoyed the evening, and hope you did too. Feel free to shoot me a message whenever. Or not. No pressure."

I wait twenty minutes and then send back a gif of two video game characters fighting captioned with "u smoked me. I demand a rematch ;)"

He immediately texts back "Sure thing! Name the time and place."

We set up plans to hang out at his place again in a couple days. For a second, I think about bringing my wrestling matts but it's definitely a bit early for that. We'll stick to video games for now, and maybe I'll just put it out there in conversation that I like wrestling, not like as a part of my sex life, but just in general. That seems like a measured step forward that won't freak him out too much. In the meantime though, I'm horny as fuck, and I need to wrap someone up in my legs real soon or I'm gonna just start tackling random guys on the street. Thankfully, one of my favorite clients is scheduled for a session. I shower, get into my Wonder Woman leggings and a blue sports bra, set up the matts, and start stretching.

A few minutes later, Michael knocks on the door. I throw it open, beaming smile on my face, because I'm genuinely happy to see him. He smiles back. He's got a cute, shy smile. He's on the chubbier side, but he's definitely lost some weight since last time we sessioned, which means he's at least sort of following the workout/meal plan I made him. Good.

"You're ten minutes early," I say.

"Sorry, I'll come back," he says, holding his hands up apologetically and turning to leave.

I grab his arm and yank him inside playfully. "Oh no, you wanted ten extra minutes, you got it." I kick the door shut.

He knows the drill. He goes to the matts and starts stretching.

"Have you been keeping up with the plan I made you," I ask, getting some bottled waters and setting them on the edge of the matt.

"Yes," he says. "The workouts and the meals."

"Are you sure," I ask.

"Totally," he says.

"If you haven't, I'll be able to tell, and I'll have to punish you for it."

"Oh no, I would hate that" he smiles.

He's on his back, with his legs up. I start extending them for him. So my face is hovering over his and I say "listen, I'm gonna be straight with you. I'm dealing with a lot of pent up stuff right now, and that's probably gonna come out today."

"I can't wait," he says.

I let go of his legs and kiss him on the forehead. "When did you get so nice," I say.

"When you started training me," he says.

It's true, he used to be a real asshole. He signed up for a personal trainer at the gym where I work, and when he got me, he was upset because he didn't think a woman could handle him, which he straight up told me before our first session. I'm still rolling my eyes at the memory of this obese, totally uncoordinated guy thinking I wasn't in good enough shape to train him.

So I kicked his ass, metaphorically (and later, literally, but we'll get to that). I just really put him through the ringer in that first session, and dogged him every time he slowed down for even a second. He got really frustrated with me, and he was like "if it's so easy, you do it." So I did. I outran him in cardio and out-lifted him in strength training, which I could tell really freaked him out. I leg pressed like twice as much as him, which I think really bruised his dumb little man ego, but to his credit, he showed up for our second session. So I out-lifted him again, only this time it was on the bench press, and I think that's what really made him feel threatened. Because girls are allowed to have strong legs, but we're not allowed to have superior upper body strength. So when he did three reps of his max, which was something crazy-low like 120 at the time, and then I put up ten reps with that, I think his ego broke a bit. I'll admit, I was kind of enjoying fucking with him, which is probably not a good mindset for a personal trainer,  but whatever. He didn't work as hard after that, and I realized, if we were going to be productive, I needed to get his bullshit toxic masculinity out of the way, so I scheduled our next session for late at night.

We were the only ones at the gym. I gave him some sparring gloves and took him to the ring and said "let's have a little fun." I could tell he was scared. Scared to hit a girl, scared to get beaten up by one, damned no matter what he did. Fucking hilarious. We did one "warm up" round, where he was a little hesitant to throw a punch, so I tagged him hard a couple times in his gut, where there was a lot of padding, and one time in the face, just to get his head in the game, and it worked. At the start of round one, he came out of his corner like a fucking hurricane, albeit a big, slow, clumsy one. He had no training so it was the easiest thing in the word to dodge and weave around him, but I decided to let him hit me a couple times, partly to get him over the weirdness of hitting a girl, and partly to give him a false sense of confidence.

"You sure you don't want to just call it a night" he snorted, after he landed the second or third hit.

"We're just getting started, big guy," I said.

Then I just let him chase me. I danced around him. Every time he started to slow down, I tagged him just hard enough to get his blood boiling again. About ten minutes of that and his whole body was pudding. He staggered around, breathing heavy. It was pretty cute.

"Why don't you stop running away and stand your ground and actually fight," he said through frustrated pants.

"You know what? That's fair" I said, throwing off my gloves. "What do you say we turn this boxing match into a wrestling match?"

"Oh I would bury you," he said, in between gulps of water.

"So bury me," I said.

He threw off the gloves and charged me. I judo threw him on his ass then pounced on him and locked him in a triangle choke.

"Get off me you bitch" he screamed.

I switched him into a grapevine, so that I could look him in the eyes.

"So listen," I said. "My job is not just training you into good habits. The biggest part of my job is actually un-training you out of bad habits."

"Let me go," he said, trying to flail out of it. Fucking pointless. He couldn't get out of my grapevine even if he had all his energy. At this level of exhaustion, he was basically my puppet.

"What I'm trying to un-train you out of right now is this toxic masculinity bullshit you've had programmed into you your whole life that says girls are weak, and boys shouldn't listen to them. And what I want you to know is it's okay to acknowledge the ways that you're weak, because that's the only way you get stronger. So I need you to admit something. I need you to admit you're weaker than me."

"Fuck you," he said.

"Yeah, this is probably gonna take a while. But we're not leaving until you say it. I've got all night."

And so began the night of putting him in different holds, some of them painful, some of them humiliating, all of them getting us one step closer to our first real breakthrough. What I've learned from breaking down hyper-masculine guys over the years is that you want to strike a balance between moves that are painful, and moves that are almost gentle and loving. They need to see me as their goddess, but as a loving goddess who's only going to hurt them if it's good for them.

"It's okay," I'd whisper, as I squeezed his head in-between my thighs. "Take as long as you need. But you will say it."

He spent a lot of time with his head in my boobs that night. I'd seen him staring at them in our earlier sessions. I figured why not give him a close up. Besides, I have this theory, based on my experiences with boob smothering, that when you hold a guy's head in between your tits long enough, you start to tap into his memories of being a baby, which makes him feel powerless and scared and desperate for a female authority figure to make him feel safe, and that's pretty much exactly the mindset I need them in. Plus, this process of breaking guys down and literally squeezing all the toxic masculinity out of them is kind of like a rebirth for them, or at least that's the way I think of it, so it all kind of lines up. All of that to say, I decided he needed a lot of boob time, so probably one out of every three holds I put him in involved my tits in his face. Pretty soon, my bra was stained with his sweat and mine, so I took it off. Then I figured more skin-on-skin contact would get him to release some oxytocin, which would move him closer to saying it, so I took his shirt off too, despite some very weak efforts to counter on his part. And I went ahead and took off his shorts and underwear, and mine, and that's when he put up his last big defense. He pulled away from me with strength I didn't know he had left, and almost made it out of the ring, but I grabbed his ankle and pulled him back in. It was time to get the last bit of fight out of him. I rolled him on his back, straddled him, and gave him a couple good solid gut punches. He tried to block them but his gut was too big of a target. Then I rolled him onto stomach again, and started spanking his butt as hard as I could. Every couple spanks, he'd scramble away, I'd pounce on him, force him down, and then start spanking again, and we kept going like that until I'd stomped every last bit of that second wind of his. Then, just to hammer the point home, I got under him, crouched down, and lifted all 280 pounds of him up onto my shoulders.

"Congratulations sweetie, you're my new deadlift record."

It felt amazing, owning him so completely like that, but we were both slippery with sweat, and I knew he might slip out and break his neck at any second, so I let him down gently. I figured after being mean for so long, it was time to be sweet again, so I got him in a gentle grapevine — not stretching out his legs, just holding them in place — and I lowered my tits over his face again and said "it's okay. You're safe. I would never really hurt you. But you will say it. Because it's true, and because it's the only way you're getting out of here, and because deep down, I think you like it that way. Don't you? Huh?"

And that's when I felt him let out a breath into my chest, and with that breath went every last bit of resistance he had. He completely gave himself over to my will. I unwound my legs from his. I rolled off of him, onto my back. I put one hand on my boobs and said "come here."

He rolled over, and laid his head down on my chest, and I held him there. He didn't have to say it. It was so obvious. The fact that I was stronger than him was the only thing he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt to be true. There is nothing in the world that gets me hotter than a guy completely submitting to me like that, and I wanted to fuck him, but at that point, I knew he didn't have it left in him. Besides, I needed to give him a reason to show up for the next session. After a good long while of cuddling naked in the ring, I helped him to the showers, and washed the both of us clean. That's when I made him the offer to join my special training program.

"We'd do our sessions at my house instead of the gym," I explained. "Instead of the regular fitness regime, our sessions would be a lot more intimate, a lot more exhaustive, and a lot more fun" I explained. "We'd do a lot of wrestling, and probably some other stuff," I said, placing a hand on his crotch.

And yeah, I get that this might technically make me a whore, but I don't feel that way. I love my job. "It costs five times as much as my regular personal training program, but you get in much better shape and you have a lot more fun."

He didn't have to think about it. He said yes that night, and became the fifth client in my special training program. I train three guys and two ladies now. Best idea I ever had. Michael's been in the program for two months. He's lost fifty pounds so far, and as we start wrestling today, I can definitely tell his stamina has picked up. I let him spar with me for thirty minutes before I'm so horny I can't take it anymore. I  throw off my gloves and take him to the ground, and get him in a body-scissor. He's lost enough weight now that I can finally get a firm hold on him this way. He struggles for a minute, but there's no way he's getting out of this and he knows it. He taps. I wonder if I can get him in a hear hug. I try it, and it's no problem. I lift him off his feet. He tries to get out, and I make it extra embarassing for him by carrying him around the apartment. I drop him on my bed, pin him down, and start to take off my leggings. He takes off his pants. I ride him hard. I catch myself grunting, growling — my inner amazon's really coming out strong today. He comes multiple times. I have the urge to come but I suppress it, just to build this whole thing out. The timer rings on our session. I don't give a shit. I keep riding him.

"Hey this is awesome," he says through heavy breaths, "but I don't know if you heard the timer go off. I just don't want to take advantage of the situation" he says. I cover his mouth, and keep riding. We're off the clock. This is no longer a training session. It's a booty call.

He's getting pretty exhausted. He offers to eat me out, probably because he thinks that'll be less work. As a trainer, I shouldn't let him get away with this, but it sounds pretty good. I get on my back and spread my legs. He starts working his tongue and it's really lovely. I almost feel bad about closing my legs on his head and squeezing a couple times, but I just love it so much. I keep his head there until he makes me come twice. I could keep going, but I know he's pretty spent, so I close out the session the way I always do; we get in the shower and wash each other. He usually enjoys washing my boobs and ass quite a bit, but today, his arms are so tired he can barely do it. I guess I went a bit too hard on him.

"Well that was intense, even for you," he says as he dries off and puts his clothes back on.

"Sorry, I warned you," I say.

"Still the best part of my life," he says. He's ready to go, when I get another text from my date last night. "Hope you're training hard for that rematch, because I will not be pulling punches" the text says. And for some reason, that gets me horny as hell, all over again, and I grab poor Michael, and pull him back onto the bed and start taking off his shirt.

"Listen, I would love to but I can't," he says. "Like I physically can't."

Poor guy. I totally drained him.

"I'll make it work," I say.

I pin him down and make out with him. He says he's too tired to eat me out again, but I have really sensitive nipples, so I tell him he can still get me halfway there if he just licks them and sucks on them. He's happy to oblige. With one hand I holds his head against my chest and he sucks my tits. With the other hand, I get out my vibrator and let that do the work of getting me off, and after twenty minutes of that, I've finally suppressed my inner beast enough to trust myself on a date.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: baller2242

baller2242

Loving this story, hope it continues soon!!!
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: baller2242 on 19-Aug-19, 01:28 AM
Loving this story, hope it continues soon!!!
5 year member, not a single share or karma given. Is there anything else we can do for you?
  •  

dworth

PART THREE

"Come on. Try to get up," I said pinning him down.

"I can't," Cal said, on his back, panting.

"Really dig. Two more reps." From my seat, straddled across his waist, I bounced up and down, just a little bored at how easy he was to pin. 

Cal pushed up as hard he could. I counted down from ten. He was definitely getting stronger. It used to be effortless for me to hold him down. Now I actually had to push a little.

"You're like ginger Wonder Woman. You're so freaking strong," Cal said, giving up.

"You can do it, babe" his girlfriend Rose cheered him on from the sidelines.

I have to give Cal serious props for being secure enough to get overpowered by a girl in front of HIS girl. Most guys probably couldn't handle that. Cal and Rose are my first couple to train together. It's a lot more work training a couple, but a lot more fun too, and it usually ends in a threesome, so that's great.

"Good job. One more rep," I said.

"I can't," Cal said, his face drenched in sweat.

I hovered my hand over his crotch, but looked to Rose for her approval before groping her boyfriend. Rose smiled and gave me a permitting nod. I put a hand on Cal's dick.

"Come on," I said, rubbing it. "You're doing so good. Just a little more, for me."

Cal smiled, playfully. "I could use a little more motivation," he said. "Ow!"

Rose had come up behind me and tapped him in the balls. "How's that for motivation," she said.

"Maybe this is my fault" I apologized. "I wore him out pretty badly during warmups."

"But it was so fun," Rose said.

Our warmup game had gotten pretty intense. I made them chase me around. Their goal was to work as a team to pin me down, so it was a nice combo of cardio and strength training. I'd give chase long enough to get them winded, then let them almost pin me, for about a minute, before slipping away and starting all over. Sometimes, I'd use one of them as an obstacle against the other. I'd knock call off balance and make him fall onto Rose. And tt 5,1, and 100 pounds, Rose was tiny enough that I could actually pick her up and throw her at Cal.

After that, I made them wrestle each other. Cal was much bigger, and in our earlier sessions, he dominated Rose, but Rose was starting to surpass him. Despite her size disadvantage, she was just a much quicker learner, faster, more coordinated, more balanced. I guess a lifetime of being small enough to get picked on by everyone had put some fire into her. Plus Cal was scared of hurting his lady, and therefore gentle and cautious. Rose didn't hold back. She would charge him at full speed, climb all over him like a monkey, she'd go for chokeholds, and occasionally hit him. The more she wrestled, the more primal it got. Today, her inner amazon was really coming out. She took his back, held him in a choke until he was on his knees, forced him onto his side, growling the whole time. Seeing this sweet little blonde, who'd acted as docile as a kitten in our first meeting start growling was how I knew we were making progress.  From the sides, I coached her.

"You've got control of one of his heads, but if you really want to show him who's the boss, you need to control the other."

She slipped a foot under his boxers and started giving him a foot job. The look of pain, and pleasure, and complete fucking surrender on Cal's face was so hot it took everything I had not to join in. I was so proud of her.

"Should I make him come," she asked me.

"It's up to you," I said, "that's the point. You decide if he comes."

"My decision is that it should be his decision," she said after a second. "Do you want to, sweetie?"

"Yes please," Cal said.

It's tough to be a true Amazon and be mindful of consent, but I guess that's what it looks like. She sped up a little with her foot and Cal exploded, his eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

"Tell me who won," Rose said, staring down at him.

"You won, babe," he mumbled in bliss.

She kissed him sweetly and stroked his hair in her lap.

"Well, he's gonna need a couple minutes, and some water," Rose said. "Anything we can do in the meantime?"

While Cal recovered, I trained Rose in how to keep up when someone's got you pinned on your stomach. I mainly did it so I could get my hands on her ass. It's a nice ass, but the best part is when I touch it, she lets out this adorable high pitched squeak that's the same frequency as a canary. By the time Cal comes back into the room, I've got her in a giggle fit, and I'm feeling up her tits, under her tank top, kissing on her neck, really making a meal out of her. Cal pretends this doesn't bother him, but I can see how it's probably not the easiest thing in the world for a guy to deal with a woman who overpowers him, AND pleasures his girlfriend, so I decide I'm gonna be extra sweet to him today. I give Rose a breather, and roll around with him a little. I let him pin me, to get his confidence back up, but he knows what I'm up to, and says "don't humor me."

"Sorry," I say, rolling him off me and locking him in a bodyscissor. "I'm just new to the couple thing. There's a lot to think about." I kiss his chest.

"Yeah, it's pretty weird," he says, trying to get out of my hold. I hold him tighter. Now he's frustrated, and I feel him struggling hard against me but I've got him. His big, bulky arms are wrapped up in mine, and I know I'm supposed to be making him feel better, but the feel of a man struggling in my arms always triggers something primal in me, and I just want to devour him. I grab his hair and tilt his head back, and start sucking on his neck. For a second I think he really doesn't like it. Then we hear a cooing sound from across the room. We both look over and Rose is playing with herself while she watches us struggle.

"You're really getting me off babe," she says to Cal. "Keep struggling." Turns out this is exactly what he needs. Knowing that this is bringing pleasure to Rose, he accepts his position, and lets me have my way with him. I leave hickeys all over his neck. Soon, Rose joins in. Cal lets out a few high pitched squeals too. While Rose is finding her strength, Cal is finding his vulnerability. I love it.

Flash forward to the end of the session, and I'm putting Cal through the end of his strength training, pinning him down, and having him push up against me as hard as he can. He gets through his final rep, and he's spent.

"Wonderful job today," I say kissing him on both cheeks.

"What about me," Rose says.

I kiss her on the lips, and smack her ass one more time, just to get one last giggle out of her. We all shower together, as is my end of session ritual.

As we're drying off and getting dressed after the shower, I tell them about my upcoming date.

"He's a really smart, fun, lovable guy," I tell them.

"Yeah, sure that's great, but how's the sex" Rose asks.

"We haven't yet."

"Haven't what?"

"Haven't anything. I'm scared I'm gonna freak him out."

"You want my opinion," Rose says. "Just go for it. Pin him down and ride him. If he doesn't get how awesome you are, he's not worth it. Better to figure that out sooner than later."

"What about you, Cal," I ask.

"I'd err a little more on the side of caution" Cal says. "Don't get me wrong. I love getting woman handled by you two every week. But getting there was a process. It still is."

Rose sighs. "He's probably right."

That night I go on my date, with him. We decided to do an evening hike. We show up in workout clothes, and walk and talk for a while. Talking is getting easier with him. It comes up that he's a runner, and I ask if he's down to run a bit. He says sure, so we start at a jog, and keep talking. He has no trouble talking and running, so clearly he's more than a beginner. In fact, he keeps pulling ahead of me, and then slowing down, which brings out my competitive side.

"Wanna race" I ask.

"Okay," he says. "1,2,3, go" and he takes off.

And oh my god, he's fast. He shoots ahead of me. I've been taking it easy, so I step up my game, and catch up. He pulls ahead again. Guess he was taking it easy on me. I start really pushing it, to get out ahead, but then so does he.

"Holy shit," I realize "he's faster." And I'm not slow. I run every morning. I've got a six minute mile.

I guess it behooves a smaller guy like him to get really fast -- a childhood of outrunning bullies.

We keep going, and no matter how hard I push, he's always a few feet ahead. And then I'm breathing heavy and I have to slow down. This is a big deal. I'm the energizer bunny. I don't slow down easily. He slows down with me.

"You okay," he asks, not even sweating.

"Yeah, I'll be good," I say panting.

Holy shit. He's got endurance. And now our physical dynamic just got a little more interesting. I picture chasing him around like Rose and Cal were chasing me earlier. I picture him wearing me out, making me push myself. I'm definitely stronger, but strength doesn't mean shit if you can't catch him first. This is really good news. We could have a lot of fun together.

"I'm gonna chase you now," I say.

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm gonna chase you, and try to catch you, and if I catch you I win."

He smiles. "Okay. And what if you don't."

"Then you win. We'll figure out the prizes later."

"Let's figure out the prizes now."

I lunge at him, and he bolts like a startled rabbit. Holy shit, this is gonna be fun.

•  

dworth

PART 4 is a crossover with my other series, Underground Sex Wrestling Party - http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=1912.0  It features Jane and Red from that series, joining up with the main character from this one to break some frat guys into submission.

My new guy friend is out of town for the week, so I decide to take some time for myself at my favorite place on earth, the Underground Sex Wrestling Club, where I'm a dues-paying member. It's this big house, run by three hot amazons — Jane, Vi, and Red — where strong girls like me can fight and fuck the way we like. I also get to swap tips with the other amazons on how to break men down, and fun stuff to do to them once they're broken in. Speaking of men who are broken in, one of my favorite boy toys, Tyler, greets me at the door. I pull him off his feet into a big bearhug, then work my way down to groping his butt.

"Easy there, you're not even inside yet," I hear Tyler's mistress, Jane, say from behind us.

Jane's such a vision. She looks like if the dragon princess from Game of Thrones had a six pack and quads made out of stone. Light blue eyes and blond hair, matching blue tube top and nails. 

I put Tyler down and give Jane a big kiss on the mouth. We're like sisters (except we've fooled around a bit, so...sisters in Kentucky?). As we're hugging, two big tree trunk arms wrap around the both of us, and pick us both up — the unmistakable embrace of Red. Red is who I want to be when I grow up. She's basically a bigger, stronger version of me. Same big boobs, big butt, same shade of red hair, but she's 6,5' and 210 pounds. People here have said, she looks like if I ate one of those red mushrooms from Mario. She's about the only person I know who can kick my ass. We've tussled many times, and on a few occasions, I've gotten lucky and submitted her, but most of the time, she totally rag-dolls me, and I get to feel what it's like to be all the guys I've been with — getting thrown around by a strong, smoking redhead (for the record, it's pretty awesome). What I love about Red is how mighty she is without sacrificing an ounce of femininity. As she picks me and Jane up, I feel the soft, creamy skin of her arms holding me tight, pressing me into the silk around her massive boobs.

She kisses me on the forehead, leaving a little crimson lipstick behind. "I missed you so much, Mini-me," she says. "You shoulda been here last night," Red adds, putting us down. We had our first rodeo."

"Rodeo?"

"It was Vi's idea. We chased a bunch of guys around the yard," Jane explained "object was to tackle them, strip 'em down and make 'em come. Cash prizes for whoever gets the first guy milked, whoever gets the most guys milked, and a cash prize for the guy who holds out the longest."

"That was me," Tyler patted his chest proudly.

"Only because I wasn't playing," Jane said. "We're doing one again next month, if you want to sign up," Red offered.

"I could see doing that," I said, "but for now, I'm pretty excited for girl's night."

"You should be," Jane said, wrapping her arms around Tyler's waist, "my sweetie here brought us some real fun first-timers."

"College boys," Tyler explained, "good looking, nice...a little fratty, but nobody's perfect."

"Fratty is good," Red smiled, "Fratty guys are the most at risk of not knowing their place."

"Do they know what they're in for," I asked.

"They know this is a brothel. They just don't know what kind," Tyler explained. "They already paid, so don't worry about them holding out if they're not satisfied."

"So wait," I said, "we're about to make them our man-whore/punching-bag/human dildoes for the night, and THEY'RE the ones paying for it?'

"We're supplementing their education," Red said, "teaching them their place is beneath a woman."

"I just feel kind of bad for them," I said.

"Well, if they're good students, we'll reward them," Red winked.

"We're really serious about this," Jane added. "We're branching out into colleges, teaching the girls to embrace their strength, and the boys to submit. We've got this training program going on with a couple of the sororities. We're gonna start an Amazon revolution here."

"Or at the very least, make some frat boys cry," Red smiled.

"Either way, I'm in," I said.

A few minutes later, we're in the house gym with the boys, Jason, Kyle, and Chad — like they were picking names out of a frat-boy name book. I have to give them credit for being good looking though. Three lean, tall blondes. I'm only 29, but I feel like a bit of a cougar, as I contemplate all of what I'm about to do to them.

Jason's the cocky one. He complains about how long he's been waiting, then he takes a look at Red and says "I don't want the beefy one. One of you guys can have her," he motions to his two friends, who seem quiet and embarrassed by the way he's talking. I'm guessing they kind of got dragged here. I'll be nicer to them.

I half-expect Red to just toss Jason to the ground and start riding his face right there, for speaking to her like that, but she smiles, all girly, and deferential.

"We're really sorry for the wait boys," she says in a higher pitch than her natural voice. "Tell you what? How about we make it up to you by throwing in the deluxe package."

"Oh no, I know that scam," Jason snaps back, "You charge us extra for throwing in a hot towel massage or some shit. Pass. Listen, I'm just here to party, get some head, and to make sure my friends here stop being pussies and pop their cherries already."

Now Kyle and Chad look really red in the face. Wow, virgins. I don't know what I want more — to be one of their firsts, or to be Jason's last, before I squeeze him into oblivion.

"No extra cost, handsome," I say to Jason, strutting up to him, putting a hand on his crotch and stroking lightly. "All you have to do is pin us."

"Excuse me," Jason says, confused.

"A little three on three wrestling action," Jane says. "If any of you pin any of us, or make us tap, we''re yours for the night."

"What kind of whorehouse is this?" Jason smirks.

"But if we pin you, or make you tap, your ours for the night," Jane continues, smiling seductively.

"Oh this is gonna be fun," he says, laughing.

Kyle and Chad look at each other like "what the hell are we about to get into?"

"Yes it is," I say, taking my hand off Jason's crotch and holding it out to shake "have we got ourselves a deal?"

Jason shakes. "I changed my mind," he says, "now I want the beefy one."

Then he charges at Red with everything he's got. This guy's a real asshole. If it was anyone but Red, he could seriously hurt her, charging without warning, like that. Fortunately, it is Red. She could just use his leverage against him and judo throw him halfway across the room, but she wants to break his spirit first, so she just stands there. He hits her like he's running into a brick wall. She doesn't budge, but he bounces back and hits the matts with a thud. I love when she does that.

"Oh, are we starting," Red says in the same fake, high-pitched voice. "Okay, then."

This is step one. Men go through their whole lives assuming they could physically overpower any woman out there. We have to obliterate that assumption. 

Jason takes a minute to stumble back up to his feet, during which time, Red could easily end him, but she just lets him take all the time he needs, knowing that otherwise, when she pulverizes him, he'll hide behind the excuse that he wasn't ready.

"Take your time, cutie," Red says, waiting for Jason to get to his feet. Chad looks a little stunned, but Kyle is laughing.

"You really showed her, didn't you Jay," Kyle taunts.

Jane puts a hand on Kyle's shoulder and says "worry a little less about your friend and a little more about yourself, hot stuff."

Kyle goes to shove Jane, but before he can touch her, she's pulled a double leg take-down and she's straddling his chest.

This is apparently poor little Chad's breaking point. He makes a run for the door.

"Oh no, no, no you don't, sneaky," I say as I tackle him to the ground. He goes down like a sack of potatoes, paralyzed by fear.

"Please don't hurt me," he says when I've got him on the ground. It's enough to make my heart melt -- a guy this naturally subservient. I get him in a body scissors. I don't squeeze. It's about control, not pain. He holds his hands over his face. Clearly, he understands he's powerless against me, which makes him advanced for a man. I appreciate that, so I stroke his hair gently. I nibble on his ear a bit, and whisper into it "I'm so glad we get to play together."

He takes his hands down and looks at me like a dear in the headlights. I kiss his nose, blow into his face, and squeeze my legs just a little bit, just to see some of that panic come back into his eyes. I turn him in the direction of Red and Jason, and tell him "we'll go slow. Just relax, get used to the feel of me. Struggle a little, so I don't get bored, and watch the show."

I hold Chad steady and we watch Jason, who has finally staggered back to his feet.

"You a big girl, I'll give you that" Jason says, trying to get back some dignity. "But how's your defense."

He takes a swing at Red, going for a gut shot. Red could block it easily, but she doesn't — just lets it hit her, and doesn't budge. Jason looks terrified as he pulls his hand back and stares up at her. If he doesn't understand the power differential now, Red makes him get it with her next move.

"My turn" she says, throwing a backhand into his chest with enough force to take him off his feet again.

Now he gets that he's weaker, but getting him to admit it is another matter. Red rolls him over onto his stomach, reaches a hand into his shorts and grabs his butt.

"This is mine now," she says. "Do you understand, Jason?"

Jason grunts angrily, and tries to get up. Not a fucking chance. She reaches further down, and from the squeal that comes out of Jason's mouth next, I can tell she's got his balls.

"These are mine too," Red says. "Tell me they're mine."

"Fuck you," Jason says.

Red rips his shorts and boxers clean off in one motion, and starts spanking his bare ass. She turns to us, smiles and says "we're gonna be a while over here, ladies. Don't wait on us."

•  

dworth

PART 5: The crossover with the Underground Mixed Wrestling Party series continues...

This is step two. Once the guy realizes he's got no chance, we want him to admit it, unreservedly. My guy got step one real fast, and now it's time to see if he's as good with step two. I reach one hand down onto Chad's cock and balls, and say "hey Chad, who do these belong to?"

"You," he says without hesitation. "They're yours." Wow, what a model student.

Kyle's proving to be a little more difficult, and Jane's having fun with it. She rolls around with him, giggling, and screaming in delight. She lets him put her on her back, just so she can put him in a reverse grapevine, and I hear him scream as she pries his legs apart from beneath with those stone quads of hers. He reaches down to try to pry her legs free, and she takes the opportunity to pull his face into her cleavage. "This is your new home for the night," she says, rubbing his head back and forth in between her ample tits, "do you like it? Do you like your new home?"

I shift positions, so Chad's face is in my pussy, and my legs are wrapped around his head. "I want you to smell me, Chad. Taste me and smell me."

This is step three. Once your guy realizes you've got all the power and admits it, get him drunk on your scent. Bathe him in your wetness. And of course, mark him as your property. How you choose to Mark him is up to you. As I look over at Jane, she's sucking on Kyle's neck, as he struggles in her arms, leaving a line of hickies for him to remember this by tomorrow. I like to write on my victims. I pull a marker from the waistband of my panties, and write my name on Chad's forehead. It'll wash off, but he'll never forget it was there. 

But Jason's going to need a more lasting mark. I look over and see Red now riding his face fast and hard, to make sure he's good and wet underneath her, and as she does this, she traces her name into his chest with her fingernails. Good thing for him it's only three letters long. Jason's whimpering now, starting to let up, starting to become the sweet submissive every man should be.

Kyle's the one who's actually the problem now. The more Jane demolishes him, the more desperate he gets. Now he's flailing, and screaming and shutting down. Jane keeps trying to get him to say he belongs to her but all he can seem to say is "let me go."

"Hey Jane," I say, "wanna switch partners for a second. Mine's a real sweetheart, and yours looks fun."

"Be my guest, Jane says," dismounting Kyle. He tries to run for the door, but he's weak and sluggish now. I catch him fast, and mount him, and put him in a grapevine. I put two fingers on his lips, "shhh, shhh, listen," I tell him. "If you really don't want to play with me, that's okay. You don't have to. You can get up and go. I can even see about getting your money back. But if you stay, I promise, you're gonna have a blast, and you're not gonna forget it for as long as you live."

The panic on his face melts, and I know he's in. I get up off him, and motion for him to come at me. He charges, and I throw him on his back, and start marking him with a second line of hickies next to the one's Jane left. As hard as he's struggling, I would think he doesn't want to be here, expect the stiffy I feel pressing into my inner thigh tells me differently. Finally, he taps.

"Oh good job," I tell him, letting go. I sit up, pull him into my lap, and kiss him a few more times on the cheek. He tries to pull away, but I can feel his resolve weakening, making way for what he really wants, which is for me to master him, to hold him, to love on him, to ride him, to make him cry, and beg, and worship, and come, and be all the things he can't be in that toxic frat. But before any of that, I'll need to squeeze the fight out of him. He makes another run for it, and I pin him down.

"That wasn't the deal, Kyle," I say, scooting up into a school girl pin on his throat. "The deal was I make you tap and you're mine for the night. But if you want to fight a little, that can be fun too."

I look up and Jane has Chad on all fours. She's taken off her bra, and wrapped it around his neck like horse reigns, and she's using it to ride and steer him towards where I'm sitting on Kyle's chest.

"Wow," I say, "you've got yourself a good one."

"My favorite kind of man,' Jane smiles, rolling him onto his back and sitting on his face, "a natural sub. You want to take him back?"

"No, I want to watch my big sister have her fun," I say, motioning to Red, who is now holding Jason upside down by one of his ankles.

"Let me go, you psycho," Jason shouts.

"I will baby, just kiss my feet first," she says, rubbing one in his face. God, this is getting me hot. I start grinding on Kyle's face and he doesn't like it, so he tries to slip away.

"Hey, stay put honey" I say sternly grabbing his hair. He stops struggling. He's actually starting to obey already. It's always so much easier when you're doing this with a group. The guys get to be owned by you, while watching other guys get owned by women too, and they accept their fate more readily. I think it's time to move to boob smothering — one of my favorite tools for mentally breaking a man. I get him back into a grapevine, throw my bra off, and press my nipples against his mouth, which he closes, and tries to turn away from me.

"Aw come on, Kyle" Jane says, sitting on Chad's facing and watching us. "The woman wants you to suck on her titties. You're really gonna pass that up?"

I press his face into my tits again, but again, he keeps his mouth closed. "Come on, you know you want to," I say, but still he resists. "The longer you disobey me, the longer you're gonna have to suck on them. Alright, guess we're doing it the hard way."

I tighten up my gravevine as hard as I can, and he lets out a wail. With his mouth open, I slip my left nipple in. "There you go," I say. "Are you gonna suck it for me now?"

He starts sucking, and I loosen my hold. "That's a good boy. Be nice to them and I'll be nice to you. You like that, don't you. I know I do. Oh wow, you're getting good at it."

True to my word, since he refused to suck on them for a while, I keep them in his mouth for a good long time, only stopping to switch the left one out for the right one, and then back to the left. I figure, after about 20 minutes of this, he'll be putty in my hands. 

I see Jane pull Chad onto her lap. He's a lot bigger than her, and if he wasn't so totally mentally dominated at this point, he could easily get the advantage in this position, but he just accepts his seat on this smaller woman's lap with gratitude. Jane likes using her boobs to mentally break men too, so she slips one into his mouth, and he takes it gratefully. With the hand that's not pressing his face into her tit, she reaches down into his boxers and starts stroking him gently.

This is step four. Once he's scared, and vulnerable, and totally accepting of his fate, you reward him for his surrender. Teach him that surrender will always be rewarded.

Meanwhile, Jason's a stubborn little man-child. Red's literally lifting him over her head right now, and he still won't admit he's hers. "Listen, Jason," Red says "it's very simple. Your body is mine. Once you admit that, I'm going to be very sweet to you, but until you accept that, I'm gonna be mean."

"Fuck you bitch."

She drops him onto the matt. Eventually, he'll relent. It's the only choice. Give up a world of pain for a world of pleasure, and the honor of belonging to one of the most glorious women who's ever existed. It's a testament to his ego that he hasn't figured that out yet. But he will.

The boob domination is working its magic on Kyle. I can feel the fight leaving him. And now that he knows he's mine, the real fun can begin. I reach down and start stroking his cock. In his ear I whisper "Tonight, I'm gonna fuck you so good your mind blows apart and then comes back together. But first we're gonna wrestle. I'm gonna tie one hand behind my back, to even the odds a little. You're still gonna lose. Badly. I'm gonna mop the floor with you, and I may get a little scary while I'm doing it. But listen. I will never hurt you. You're safe with me. You're loved and you're safe." As I say this, he orgasms for the first of about ten times that night. I hear Chad climax in Jane's lap at the same time. Both of our guys are gonna need a minute to recover, so we leave them lying there to help Red with her stubborn little man.

Jason's crying now. "Aw poor baby," Red says, bouncing him up and down in a bear hug. "It'll be okay. It'll be better than okay. You just need to let go."

She lays him down. He knows there's no point in trying to run, so he just lays there crying.

"I think he needs the scissor cocoon," Red says.

"I agree," Jane says.

Scissor cocoons are guaranteed to break any guy sooner or later, and it's my belief that every man should be put in one, for at least an hour every month, from the time he turns eighteen, but that's a tall order, seeing as you need three amazons to do it. Luckily, that's what we've got tonight.

I wrap my legs around Jason's head, Jane wraps hers around his chest, and Red clamps down on his abdomen. We squeeze him with three scissors at once. We're all balancing squeezing him hard enough to make him hurt, but not hard enough to break any bones.

"Come on boy, I know you can do it," Red says, "just let go."

Part of me hopes he never submits, so I can just keep lying here, feeling this cute panicked man in between my legs, enforcing my power, alongside two other powerful females, but I know it's only a matter of time. Then, from the sidelines we hear Kyle and Chad.

"Just give in man," Kyle says.

"It's amazing," Chad says. "Don't be scared of how much you're gonna love it."

This is why it's so great to break men in groups.

"I give up," Jason says. There are no more tears in his voice. "You own me. I belong to you. Every part of me is yours. You are my goddess, and I am whatever you want me to be."

We let go. Red pulls Jason's limp body up onto its feet and hugs him again. She lets all his weight collapse into her. "Congratulations," she says softly. "I'm so proud of you."

She lays him down and puts a hand on his cock. For a second, he reaches towards it reflexively to protect himself, but then pulls his hand away, She kisses it, and starts to work it into stiffness. Surrender is always rewarded, and complete surrender deserves sublime reward.
  •