News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

UFC on Fox 19 : Rose Namajunas vs Tecia Torres - Who you got?

Started by tokugawaieyasu, 08-Feb-16, 06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins and how?

Tecia Torres by decision
Thug Rose decision
Tecia Torres by submission/TKO
Thug Rose by submission/TKO

tokugawaieyasu

Tecia Torres vs Rose Namajunas on April 16th- who takes it and how?

VS.....

Thug Rose

I got Torres  by decision
  •  

tokugawaieyasu

•  

tokugawaieyasu

maybe Tecia Torres couldn't ko or submit  Rose ,however, Tecia Torres definitely has the muscle to easily break the RNC or armbar which  PVZ also break out three times on her last match
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Fresh P

My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

RBAP

•  

tokugawaieyasu

Quote from: Fresh P on 08-Feb-16, 04:21 PM
Thug Rose
how?

Thug Rose is too thin to handle her muscular opponents ,even PVZ broke out her armbar and RNC three times on last match
  •  

MixedFighter41

I love Rose but TT is just too good/too strong. But if Rose happens to lose, I still love her and completely volunteer to take care post march, sponge bath and rubdown included. :)
  •  

jiminy

•  

tokugawaieyasu

Quote from: jiminy on 21-Feb-16, 05:06 PM
Rose by submission.

Tecia Torres is the buffest female fighter in 115lbs

maybe Tecia Torres couldn't ko or submit  Rose ,however, Tecia Torres definitely has the muscle to easily break the RNC or armbar which  PVZ also break out three times on her last match

Thug Rose is too thin to handle her muscular opponents ,even PVZ broke out her armbar and RNC three times on last match
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: tokugawaieyasu on 21-Feb-16, 08:20 PM
Rose by submission.

Enough please. You have repeated the same thing in this thread at least 3 times!!!
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: tokugawaieyasu on 21-Feb-16, 08:20 PM
Rose by submission.

As Brendan Schaub said to Joe Rogan; "I think you'll be surprised."

PVZ defending those early submission attempts has little to do with physical strength. PVZ is known to be hyper-flexible and also very "squirrelly"in scrambles/ground fighting. This was the first time she was ever subbed in competition. She's hard to submit. Truth is, Rose never had a good RNC sunk in – as soon as she did, PVZ tapped.

You've obviously never trained or have much knowledge about BJJ with the train of thought that you can "muscle out" of RNCs and armbars against someone of similar size (ie same weight class). Angela Hill is probably physically stronger than PVZ and Rose put her to sleep very efficiently in the first round.

It's also worth pointing out that Rose is no longer the spindly little girl that fought Tecia in Invicta who didn't cut weight. She's really starting to fill out her frame and add some muscle as she matures into her body. She'll dwarf the little latina on fight night and enjoy a lofty reach advantage.
  •  

jiminy

Rose Namajunas has defeated Tecia Torres by unanimous decision, 29-28 on all cards.

For once I am impressed by the UFC judges. Thought they got it bang on. Shame Rose couldn't have finished it, but Tecia has never given anyone an easy fight.
  •  

Fresh P

Quote from: tokugawaieyasu on 08-Feb-16, 08:22 PM
Quote from: Fresh P on 08-Feb-16, 04:21 PM
Thug Rose
how?

^LOL

Thug Rose wins as expected.

My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •