News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Videos with some good 'slips' in them?

Started by Rius, 22-Mar-16, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

Hi everyone, new to the forum, so I hope this is the right place to post this.

One of the things I really enjoy about the videos and pictures in this particular fetish are the little bonuses here and there when the woman falls out of her top, appears topless, etc. Particularly when it's someone who does so rarely. It's part of the thrill for me, trying to hunt these little gems down to add to my ever-increasing collection. However, as many of us who have been attracted to this genre for a while now know, the videos tend to be pretty expensive, and a lot of sites aren't offering full content memberships (if they're even offering memberships at all).

Recently, I've been trying to find what I can on Sumiko, but there doesn't seem to be much. The few videos that seem like they might offer something tend to be expensive, as I mentioned above. So my question I guess really boils down to; are there any other Sumiko fans that could point me in the right direction? Who have said videos that offer some good 'slips' in them, so that I may purchase them myself?

The attachments below are about all I have. Thanks in advance!
  •  

garyw

Great finds! Sadly I don't know about any slips of Sumiko. But please do keep us updated know if you should find anything!
I do remember seeing a slip from Jolene in a video and found it really exciting because she had, as far as I know never shown her breasts before and it was more of an accident. But she does topless videos now.
  •