News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Email Roleplay/Collab Storytelling

Started by runofthemill, 05-May-16, 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runofthemill

I posted this over in the mixed chat sub forum but since I'm more into fem vs fem I wanted to post it here too. I rarely do chat because of schedules but I do enjoy role playing or collaborative storytelling via email. You can reach me at runofthemill01 @ gmail. I know email doesn't offer the instant gratification of chat but I think it can be a lot of fun and allow for a long, slow build of excitement. I'm open to all genres but like I said fem vs fem is my favorite with apartment style wrestling in particular being my favorite. So if anyone is interested drop me a line.
  •  

Smothered123

I'd quite enjoy a creative, descriptive, collaborative story development process with you. I am open to all scenarios so f/f is fine by me. Give me something to go on so I can tailor my responces appropriately. What is your dream scenario as far as power balance, attire, types of holds etc. Let me know and we can get something going. As I suggested, I am a chameleon as far as role play goes so will fit into your requirements, I am very literate and descriptive and in no rush. The last such collaboration I had lasted nearly two years.
Hope to hear from you.
Smothered.
  •  

runofthemill

Sounds fantastic. I'll be in touch.  :PM:
  •