News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

WrestlingDomination.com Mixed wrestling/Male Domination

Started by Wrestling Domination, 05-Mar-16, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrestling Domination

Hello from Wrestling Domination!

WrestlingDomination.com Mixed wrestling Male Domination

Wrestling Domination ask the question: Have you ever been used by some cocktease that played you for a fool and trapped you in the friend zone? Are you sick of bitches that manipulate you because you're too nice? At Wrestling Domination, we put those bitches back where they belong: Down on their knees!

Our crusaders aren't afraid to man up and bitch slap these sluts into submission.  These heroes of manhood are tackling feminism and getting these bitches to do whatever they want, and all for your viewing pleasure! We don't take shit from some entitled skank thinking she's special, we make her see the truth: Men are in charge, and women need so shut up, make us a sandwich, and get naked!

Show your support and become part of our crusade, putting sluts in their place! Support us as we take these cunts down a notch and hand out a beat down they will never forget. Do it for the nice guys, do it for you, and do it for manhood!

http://www.WrestlingDomination.com
http://clips4sale.com/100467

•  

ivyhill

Moved to correct section - Ask Admin for Producer status and then continue to advertise in this thread please.
  •  

Wrestling Domination

March 2016 New Releases at Wrestling Domination

March 2nd – Cheatah vs Vivi Veracruz
March 9th – The Masked Man vs Ashley Wildcat & Jennifer Thomas
March 16th – The Masked Man vs The Masked Woman
March 23rd – El Cheatah vs Jezabel Romo
March 30th – The Masked Man vs Jennifer Thomas

http://wrestlingdomination.com/

•  

Wrestling Domination

#22 Ashley Wildcat & Jennifer Thomas vs The Masked Man

#22 Ashley Wildcat & Jennifer Thomas vs The Masked Man
The Masked Man has his hands full with these two fake ass super heros as Ashley Wildcat is dressed in a Supergirl one piece while Jennifer Thomas portrays Wonder Woman. What a joke. I mean they put up a half way decent fight, they didn't want to give up but when facing a villain like the Masked Man how could they not submit. Jennifer was the natural aggressor they pulled the double team but no chance the Masked man quickly took control beating down both girls. Abdominal stretches, clubs to the back, headbutts, belly kicks, lifts, eye gouges, camel clutches, stomps, neck grabs and more. They almost got the masked man when Jennifer Thomas kicked him in the balls. But almost dosn't count. It only pissed the masked man off and he beat them down and yelled at them to squeal like a pig. These girls got there asses kicked. It was a nice touch to see the Masked man put both girls in a half boston crab followed by a head scissors / rear naked choke finish. Check it out!

BUY NOW ON CLIPS4SALE STORE 100467
http://clips4sale.com/100467/15248265

•  

Wrestling Domination

#21 Vivi Veracruz vs El Cheatah Mixed Catfight full NUDE BUCK NAKED!
]http://wrestlingdomination.com/21-vivi-veracruz-vs-el-cheatah-mixed-catfight-full-nude-buck-naked/?v=f52fe007c9b5[url]

021 Vivi VeraCruz in her first full NUDE BUCK NAKED MATCH! El Cheatah got in the ring with new girl Vivi Veracruz. This big booty beauty was feisty and full of energy to say the least. El Cheatah said he didn't want to fight her but wanted to play with her. Vivi stated the action lunging at Cheatah to which he welcomed, he grabbed her around her waist and started groping her, fondling her and the match was off! Vivi became very squirrel and didn't want anymore of Cheatah but it was too late. Cheatah began to and punish poor Vivi. Cheatah first took her top off exposing her succulent breast and began fondling her tits, what a fun sight to see. Then the bonus! Cheatah pulled Vivi's panties off exposing the vixen butt ass naked! Talk about a meaty pussy!! Vivi still had a lot of fight in her and was NOT giving up, Cheatah had a hard time keeping a hold of her. One of the best parts is when Cheatah spanks her ass while she's over his knee and then he starts smelling and kissing her bare feet.. This girl not only looked wild but she was a wild one. Cheatah finally slowed her with a back breaker then fondled her breast and thighs followed by a full nelson finish. New Girls Vivi was great and had a smokin body. Check it out!

http://clips4sale.com/100467/15247829

•  

Wrestling Domination

#019 Beatdown Match – Mutiny vs El Cheatah

Beatdown was the key word of the day. I love Mutiny's accent, I loved the way she called me a gross pervert. I let her leave but she needed the key which I had in my trunks. I loved they way she moaned in pain. This was a brutal match and Mutiny played the jobber well. I wanted her to squeal like a Canadian Piggy but she would'nt do it. Smacking her big sexy ass was the best part. I could tell by looking into her eyes she was in REAL agony and extacy. She has beautiful breast that I exposed and beat. I love when she cries and crawls for help. I really had my way with her. and gave her a great tombstone piledriver for the win.

BUY NOW ON CLIPS4SALE
http://clips4sale.com/100467/15211393

•  

Wrestling Domination

NEW RELEASE!
#23 Piledriver – Powerbomb The Masked Man jobs out the Masked Woman
http://wrestlingdomination.com/23-piledriver-powerbomb-the-masked-man-jobs-out-the-masked-woman/?v=f24485ae434a

#23 Piledriver – Powerbomb The Masked Man jobs out the Masked Woman This silver haired Masked woman started off with a lot of bark but really had no fight. The Masked Man had to break this girl in. Stretching her with a gory Guerrero Special followed by a tilt o whirl back breaker, The masked man really laid it into this girl even using a pole to beat her with. This wasn't easy tho she got some shots in but it was not enough. We seen elbow drops, leg drops, knee drops, garvin stomps. I thought the poor girl was going to give up when she was in the torture rack but no go. She whined in pain tho. What better way to break in a new girl than bring in the chairs. The masked man did'nt swing them at her but laid them in the ring . I thought maybe he was going to powerbomb her on them but she took the devasting powerbomb on the mat. The Masked man then suprised us all by giving The Masked woman a fire thunder sit out pile driver on the chairs!!!! You gotta see this one! Check it out!! What a great jobber match!

http://clips4sale.com/100467/15248321

•  

Wrestling Domination

Check out the upcoming April 2016 New Releases at Wrestling Domination!  We strive at producing the highest quality male domination mixed Pro Wrestling Matches.  April 2016 we get to see Jezabel, Layla, Trinity and Mutiny get dominated by our ass kicking dominating males.

NEW RELEASES at WRESTLING DOMINATION April 2016
http://wrestlingdomination.com/april-2016-new-releases-wrestling-domination/?v=f52fe007c9b5

Check out clips that are out NOW on our Clips4sale store 10067

April 2016 New Releases at Wrestling Domination!

April 6th, 2016
#026 Topless Jobbers Layla & Jezabel vs Masked Man

April 13th, 2016
#027 Topless
Ripped & Stripped Masked Man vs Jezabel

April 20th, 2016
#028 Torture of Trinity Masked Man vs Trinity

April 27th, 2016
#029 Grappling Match Mutiny vs The Bully

•  

Wrestling Domination

#24 Cheatah Fondles a buck naked Jezabel! Cheatah vs Jezabel and forces her buck naked!

Jezabel had on a sexy purple lace lingerie set panties and bra. I did a lot of groping and fondling, putting her in a waistlock and rubbing my body on hers. I forced her head down by my crotch and kept it there, she got a bit feisty and hit my in the balls. Everything I did I touched and caressed her, that's when I decided to take her bra off to expose her natural breast. That's when I really started to play with her. I pinned her with my crotch in her face showing off her pussy and ass in that sexy panty. I put her in doggy style and pulled her hair. Jezabel is really fun when she's angry. I didnt give her any big moves just put her in compromising positions. Rubbing her pussy before finally stealing her panties. Now she was bare naked and had to fight like that! I put her in a torture rake before I put her to sleep and then had some fun off camera.

•  

Wrestling Domination

#20 Trina Michaels vs The Masked Man – I'm the Champ Bitch!

Trina Michaels vs The Masked was a great mixed wrestling match. Trina has a heelish attitude and did'nt want to back down but Masked Mas wasn't having any of it in this one. She tried to impress her rebellious attitude but Masked man Shut her down with back breakers, abdominal stretches, belly punches, torture racks, turnbuckle smashes and chokes. She was a good jobber, she had no wrestling gear but I didn't mind the purple lingerie with her voluptuous suckulant breast barely hanging in her bra. I kept asking her who the champ was but this crazy chick chose to take the punishment rather than just say it. DIdn't matter anyway I wasn't gonna stop I wanted to lay in the punishment. I finally finished her off by putting her to sleep. She was a good one.

•  

Wrestling Domination

#25 Jennifer Thomas vs The Masked Man

#025 Jennifer Thomas has to be the only woman to really take it to the Masked Man and somewhat give him a taste of his own medicine. Well, even if it was just a few short never say die comebacks that led to nothing. The Masked Man may have taken a low blow that enabled Jennifer to get some punches in, but in the end the Masked Man always wins. We saw smack talking, back breakers and torture racks. Jennifer never submitted or gave up but she definitely was still in pain to which she could not continue. I gotta hand it to her, she put up a really good fight, but that's what you get when you face an ass Kicker. Too bad she didn't have the goods to get the job done. She's gonna need a mans help for that.

•  

Wrestling Domination

026 Two cunt like bitches thought it was a good idea to talk smack to the Masked Man and challenge him to a handicaped macth. 2 Girls on 1 guy! Biggest mistake of their life, I'll tell ya what. Layla has a sexy body even better when she's wearing nothing but a green striped thong. Same thing with sexy Jezabel but different color thong. Started off with kicks and stomps on the two girls then Jezabel got caught with a devastating DDT. Masked man followed up with a atomic drop and back breaker for Layla. We see turnbuckle headsmashes, tilt owhirl back breakers, humiliation, chokes with drool, feet torture, ass smacks, head butts, ass to ass and more! These girls would rather suffer than squeal like a pig! We actually got an oink, oink, but no real squeal. 15 minutes of torture with a proper pile driver finish leaving both girls laid out.

•  

Wrestling Domination

#027 Ripped and Stripped Topless – Masked man vs Jezabel

027 The Masked Man takes on Jezabel Romo in this ripped and stripped match. Masked Man is working out minding my own business when Jezabel interruppts me and that's it. I grabbed her and took her sorry ass to the ring. I started by groping her breast and ripping her blue stripped tank top. I then felt her bare breast, I followed up by ripping her jeans exposing her big mexican ass. I liked that. I finally ripped her tank top completely off. Her pants then fell down and I demanded she pull them back up. I then finished ripping them off of her. Leaving her in her panties. She was terrified and I did'nt need much more than a few kicks to subdue her. I choked her with her own jeans revealing drool. Fish hooking her was fun, she has a pretty mouth. Headbutts and stomps took this damsel down. Topless and shaking is how I like them. She tried to fight back but it wasn't enough. The abdominal stretch followed up by two back breakers was a favorite of mine. I like to grope them rough and choke them. Then hit them with a pedigree for the finish. Fuck that cunt.

•  

Wrestling Domination

#028 Torture of Trinity – Masked Man vs Trinity

028 Torture of Trinity. Trinity really tried to out wrestle the Masked Man, but really she was no match. I unleashed a fury of belly punches and kicks in the corner. I then choked her on the ropes and gave her some bicep smashes to the face. She tried to mount a come back but only infuriated me more. I started just beating her body leaving her in pain working her lower back now. Body slams, Leg drops, Clotheslines, Torture racks, eye racks, back breakers, belly smashes, chokes, back elbows, bulldogs, and more torture. Trinity had some fight and gave a bit to the masked man after I missed the second rope leg drop. I got it back with a boot to the face and finished her with a power bomb. What a great pro wrestling match. I loved it. really I did.

•  

Wrestling Domination

029 This was a classic grappling match between the bully and Mutiny. For the 1st 5 minutes the bully wrapped her up and pretzeled Mutiny out. You can see and hear the frustration in Mutiny as The bully man handled her. The bully took the first fall with a knee spreader which visably upset the Canadian grappler. By suprise Mutiny beat the bully with a key lock and the bout was 1 to 1 find out who takes the victory in the 3rd fall!

•