News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Huntress!

Started by Ronald_Frump, 22-Nov-12, 11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

In honour of the Canadian-cutie, who was arguably the meanest, most bad-ass female wrestler of all-time, here is:   

Cindy     8)

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Svenk2

paul0415

My first session with Cindy was done in this hotel room!
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a92db0221763347
Haha, I remember because these were posted somewhere shortly after I sessioned with her and I was like....Holy shit, that's the same room I sessioned with Cindy!
  •  

desertgoodguy

She could be brutal at times, and seemed like she was enjoying it!
  •  

paul0415

I met her twice, and to me at least,she was very careful about knockouts and breaking ribs! She could do both,don't get me wrong.But she seemed extraordinaly kind both times I met her. Her scissors were out of this world, the strongest I have ever encountered.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: paul0415 on 23-Nov-12, 05:13 PM
I met her twice, and to me at least,she was very careful about knockouts and breaking ribs! She could do both,don't get me wrong.But she seemed extraordinaly kind both times I met her. Her scissors were out of this world, the strongest I have ever encountered.

You lucky man! It always seems in vids, as though she doesn't really know her own strength. Like vs Shun and some other guys. They're screaming and submitting and she couldn't understand why.
  •  

paul0415

She was freakishly strong. She looked strong but her actual strength was leaps and bounds above what it appeared.
  •  

Matey

Great topic honoring a living legend, Stewie.. nice pics! and good on you paul for meeting her twice. I too was under impression she had trouble controlling her strength and could never muster enough courage to meet her after seeing how she dispatched all her opponents on video.

Symon - surprised the wimp even survived
Steve - wanting to quit midway through the shoot
Shun - a mumbling mess throughout
FS girls - made 'em cry
Luigi - KO
Kandor - KO
then there's that vid where she squeezes the scale to over 400lbs of pressure.. Cindy = our forum's name epitome  :bow1:

I hear she now works for CFS (Canadian Forest Service) so she doesn't have to hold back and use her full power. Thanks to Cindy the CFS was finally able to retire this old piece of junk!  :D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Marty on 24-Nov-12, 07:36 AM
Thanks to Cindy the CFS was finally able to retire this old piece of junk!  :D

:Clap:   :k2:

Perhaps Paul's right about her her being kind and careful not to hurt anyone. Maybe the lumberjacks will find that her bark is worse than her bite?......... ::)

Sorry, maybe I ought to log-off now!   :lmao:
  •  

Btee

Oh i wish Cindy would come out of retirement and do some scissors videos again. Her knockouts were the REAL deal unlike some videos nowadays
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Btee on 24-Nov-12, 09:14 PM
Oh i wish Cindy would come out of retirement and do some scissors videos again. Her knockouts were the REAL deal unlike some videos nowadays

Agreed. Men would beg for mercy and women were reduced to tears, when Cindy squeezed them........
  •  

paul0415

Although I may be contradicting myself, as I did say she was extraordinarily kind when I met her, but she did make me beg for her to release a front head scissor.Haha! I had foolishly emailed her before my 2nd session with her to ignore my submissions. Needless to say, that lasted one head scissor into the session! I changed the rules after that one. Wow she was strong!
  •  

ivyhill

SuperHero Member - LOL

Great idea for a photo thread - Cindy is awesome!!!

Have a SuperHero Karma  8)
  •  

ivyhill

•  

ivyhill

•  

ivyhill

•