News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Scissors - While Pulling Up On Head/Chin/Face

Started by Houseman, 23-Mar-16, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houseman

I've traveled amongst these hallowed halls, enjoying the generosity of others, and the feeling I most walk away with is: Gregarious :-)

I'm always humble and thankful to those who have been so kind and generous, but I don't share enough considering how long I've been around here.

My #1 favorite is the headscissors, the more vicious the better. I sometimes wonder if a woman could pull a man's head off his spine if she pulled back hard enough on his chin...
  •  

Houseman

I think the body position not only makes it possible, but I think for some of the more athletic ladies, they could pull it off...

No pun intended
  •  

Houseman

I've been squeezed in this position several times, my exwife was insanely strong and was ruthless, she could have easily killed me. I have it on film, scary to watch lol
  •  

Houseman

Love the way it creates significant danger to the victim
  •  

Houseman

When life is painful, remember to keep your chin up
  •  

Houseman

•  

Houseman

Does anyone dig these or am I the only one lol
  •  

malderat

•  

Zeus

These all look great, pulling the head up with hands in addition to being squeezed by the legs adds up to this hold's both visual as well as functioning appeal 8)
  •  

Houseman

Quote from: malderat on 02-May-16, 12:30 AM
Hunter is definitely a favorite
Which one is Hunter? Unfortunately, I'm bad with names, but if she's in any of these pics, I can safely say 'I'm a big fan' :-)
  •  

Houseman

Quote from: Zeus on 02-May-16, 08:47 AM
These all look great, pulling the head up with hands in addition to being squeezed by the legs adds up to this hold's both visual as well as functioning appeal 8)
Very well articulated Z! I'm inclined to agree with your perspective my friend,
  •  

Houseman

Ruthless and mean, gets me every time...
  •  

Houseman

Nothing worth losing your head over...
  •  

Houseman

•