News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

how important do you think the man is to a good mixed wrestling video?

Started by llordzzx, 03-May-15, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYork

I have so much to say.

1) It has got to appear realistic. So the black guy Mike the bodybuilder in LUSA ruined all movies.
2) Its supposed to be humiliating when you lose. So for you to get a BJ or HJ after makes zero sense.
2a) Being that you are supposed to be humiliated, the, "Are you crazy?!?! (Drew)" "Is that all you got?" (everyone else). Like if a girl was really beating you would you say is that all you got? Ugh.
3) I think 45 should be the cutoff age for jobbers. Or right around there.
4) The man should be antagonistic before the match, surprised at the beginning, worried in the middle and defeated at the end. So it should be, "Fuck you, I'm going to kill you. Then surprised in the beginning where maybe he says, you got lucky. It wont happen again. He sorts of shuts up in the middle where he realizes he's outclassed. And at the end he is submissive and does what he's told. Jaguar/Joan Wise did this to perfection.
  •  

Piefun

I have acted in a couple of video,s to help out this year.
It is difficult to act when you like to be a competitive. I do hope the videos look good.

In a competitive match / video. Really everyone is trying to avoid being trapped in those scissors etc.

But actting. Everyone likes to see the squeeze. What more being trapped in a scissors, is so so much fun, even if it hurts. Yes some do and knockout.

I do prefer a full on competitive. But the man must be out weighed or out numbered or both.
  •  

wrestling_pi

I don't know, but i wonder if anyone ever told the person filming the scissor foxes video that when you turn the camera sidways to do the victory pose shot, it doesn't work out to well for the viewer.  I would have thought it would happen once before someone slapped the person upside the head.
  •  

supaflan

Quote from: NewYork on 14-Jun-15, 12:36 PM
I have so much to say.

1) It has got to appear realistic. So the black guy Mike the bodybuilder in LUSA ruined all movies.
2) Its supposed to be humiliating when you lose. So for you to get a BJ or HJ after makes zero sense.
2a) Being that you are supposed to be humiliated, the, "Are you crazy?!?! (Drew)" "Is that all you got?" (everyone else). Like if a girl was really beating you would you say is that all you got? Ugh.
3) I think 45 should be the cutoff age for jobbers. Or right around there.
4) The man should be antagonistic before the match, surprised at the beginning, worried in the middle and defeated at the end. So it should be, "Fuck you, I'm going to kill you. Then surprised in the beginning where maybe he says, you got lucky. It wont happen again. He sorts of shuts up in the middle where he realizes he's outclassed. And at the end he is submissive and does what he's told. Jaguar/Joan Wise did this to perfection.

I agree with you on all those points except number #2.

It's really sexy when the girl throws in a BJ or HJ at the end ONLY after the guy admits that she is superior and/or becomes totally submissive to her.

I do agree that it can get pretty stupid at times though, like in the videos where the girl is completely spiteful of the guy and is giving him a handjob at the end while saying something like "I'll show you!"
  •  

Piethans

Personally I do not like KOs, punching, kicking, blood or anything that indicates real violence. In my head wrestling has to be fun, and while the guy looses and can't escape anymore, feels humiliated , I don't like real injuries or even the acting of real injuries. He doesn't have to like what he is getting, he may be disgusted by the feet in his face and show that. I know this is a bit contradictory.

A giant vs a small girl is not very believable. But what I really hate is background talking, or a person giving advices to the girl. Therefore I was a bit disappointed by the mixed wrestling USA stuff.

•  

tvwatcher38

While I can agree with most of what's being said in this topic, I find myself going back & forth with regards to this discussion.
The man can definitely have a large effect on my enjoyment of a clip/movie, it is however, not the only factor with regards to me thinking that a particular video is good or bad.
Here's a few of my points:
1- I agree with New York that Mike from Lusa has ruined some of the clips he's in, but it doesn't have to be completely realistic for me to suspend my disbelief that a larger man can be defeated by a smaller woman. It just has to be done right by both the man & the woman in order for me to get there.
2-I can look past some of the usual suspects go to moves, sounds, etc, if the woman is less shy, inhibited,  or inexperienced. More time with training or even a run through before filming begins for both male & female would probably help in that area, especially if one or both are inexperienced. But there could be time constraints or unwillingness on the parts on many people to make that happen but it would certainly help with the story they are trying to tell.
3-Adding to my above point, I have watched videos where even some of the worst offenders/ usual suspects have been trying to help the woman along with either putting themselves in various holds or to engage them to tell the story with lines to get a reply that either doesn't come or doesn't make sense. But the guys can be just as guilty of this when the ladies are try to talk to them.
4- You can only fix so much in editing especially if you don't have enough footage shot to make the cuts less obvious. That has certainly take me out of the story more often than not.
5- Not a big fan of competitive, muscular female or F/F for that matter but have found some surprising jems along the way. But they too are just as guilty of not being not realistic & they can have more to do with the female not being in it to win it sort to speak.
6- I don't mind older men or bald men  in the videos as long as they are handled right. Must be because I'm getting older & my hair is thinning  :). Older men should not be, in my opinion, a boyfriend or a husband to a hot young woman. Too distracting for me as it doesn't really make sense. There are enough situations producers can use without having that glaring distraction at the beginning of the clip or video. As far as bald men as long as the woman know how to get them into hold without the use of hair no problem on my end.
7- I also don't like the guy being naked.Completely agree with DR on this.
In summary of the many reasons I like mixed wrestling one of the most important to me is being able to picture myself as the male in the video ;D. Now, while the guy can take me out of it some times even a bad one can sometimes be saved with the right partner or producer working on fixing what may not be entirely broke if someone can pick up the slack that may have happened or will happen if they don't fix it before filming starts.
  •  

mb1955

Let's put it out there that I only enjoy wrestling matches where the male is considerably larger.  Even-sized matches or big women do nothing for me.

This is fantasy wrestling.  It doesn't have to be real.  It's nice if it looks good but even if it looks decent I'm good with it.

The man has a lot to do with it, maybe more than the woman.  There are always a bevy of nice-looking women but most producers use a limited set of men (or one).  If they are using one he'd better be great.  Most aren't. 

I don't like bald men (at least not the ones in most of the videos because they look older and weaker).  Leo is in every set in the kickass girls so I don't bother.  When they presented other men I was happy.  I'm not a fan of Mark, Jason Ninja, the Thin Man, or the guy in every ScissorFoxes video.  Golden Girls was great.  I loved Matrock - the big, powerfully built guys against the sexy women.  Ultimate Mixed wrestling and Erotic Mixed wrestling use too many little guys unless they're using Mira, who is always fantastic!  Mixed Model wrestling is doing pretty well. 

For the non-wrestling sets, from which you can get wrestling-type pictures, femaledom.com and eurotrample.com are pretty good.  The original guy who was in every femaledom.com set was great:  a big guy who always looked like he was trying hard.  And even though the guy isn't amazing, bruteens seems to work as well.  Their woman are completely adorable.   
  •  

gh122

For me New York summarized everything perfectly with exception of number 2, as a girl giving a post match BJ or HJ can be the ultimate form of sexual humiliation, control and emasculation.

If a jobber can act then that's all that he needs. Ideally a jobber also shouldn't be three times the girls age. Seems like the majority of jobbers can't sell a beatdown and either smile and laugh or gurgle and gag at such exaggerated levels that I end up wanting to vomit. Drew at scissor vixens is the worst offender and while I love the production value and attitude of the owner of femwrestlingrooms, I can't stand all his gurgling and gagging. My favorite jobbers are the guys at ultimate mixed wrestling and fighting dolls. Everyone's close in age and the jobbers lose in believable fashion.
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

wrestlerotica

I definitely think that it matters a whole lot for sure.
  •  

JT1112

I think the guy is really important to it. While I want to look at the hot babe beating his ass, I prefer it if the guy is clearly in excruciating pain, tapping out profusely and not getting any mercy, and crying or screaming for help and not getting any. But I do think non-stop *fake* moaning, etc. is really annoying.
  •  

mikeywrestler

Can't say it bothers me too much whatever the guy is doing, except for mixed wrestling usa.  That guy gets on my nerves and ruins a lot of the videos with his ridiculous comments
  •  

douevenlift

I always set most of my focus on the woman but I definitely like it when the guy's clearly in pain and lets out realistic groans from her holds/moves. I don't like it when it appears fake though.
  •  

stoneflowers

I think is very important the male role in a fetish video. in the past I was interested only in the woman perfomance but as time went and plus the experience of having watched many videos for years I noticed the importance of men in the videos.I can´t find many guys with charisma I know they are jobbers and must lose against women but it would be awesome if guys had a best acting and dialogues and they are not only a quiet men I mean I see guys like jason ninja or the mma domination guy and they are as innexpresive as a stone, they are just limitated to be quiet men on the floor, receiveing punishment and make some face pain gestures.

personally of all victim males I prefer Jay from scissorfoxes because I really see pain and suffer on him, altough he doesn´t have much more charisma than other guys but he at least shows feelings and corporal expressions, he moves, he tries to escape, he cries he begs for mercy, in conclusion he proves be an human being, unlike the other guys who are more close to be a boxing bag. also I have seen many of the knockouts that he receives in every video and my god they are very brutals, it´s impossible in my opinion that they be fake
  •