News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Boston Crab picture, video unknown?

Started by full-bostoncrab, 06-Jul-15, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full-bostoncrab

Please, does anyone know of the video from where this immage comes?
Would love to hear from anyone in the U.K. who delights in giving or receiving the classic full Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds!
  •  

crabkid05

It's a good boston video for sure. I'd love to trade boston videos with you as well if you want to, PM me some screens of what you have!
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Thanks for the link, much appreciated!  Although I've been fascinated by this hold for many years, my video collection is relatively small.  Over the years I've collected many pictures, but that's about it.  Just registered on the forum a few days ago, so I'm still finding my way around. 
Would love to hear from anyone in the U.K. who delights in giving or receiving the classic full Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds!
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Hi there
Sorry, I don't know from where the video originates.  There's a clip on youtube of the guy applying the hold to the woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSbj6h9KB6o    But it's a picture I came across years ago, so I just thought I'd use it as my avatar.
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Recently came across a picture of a young woman attempting to turn her opponent over into the Boston Crab.  Does anyone know from where the picture originates?

Imagine that exquisite mix of fear and exhilaration when a strong female first takes hold of both your legs and you realise she's about to try for a Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds.  You're in the position where she's got a firm grip on your legs, but she's not yet been able to turn you over and onto your stomach.  Perhaps you'll try to somehow twist you way out, in the hope she'll loose her grip and you'll be able to escape.  Yes, perhaps on this occasion you'll escape.  But now she's even more determined to get hold of your legs, and so you'll soon find youself back in exactely the same position, with her towering over you, trying to haul you over onto your stomach. Your resistance is weaker now and, this time, she's not about to loose her grip and let you escape.  There may be cries of, "please no, no, not the Boston".  You're at that pivotal point of ballance and you know that at any moment you'll be hauled over and find yourself locked into the full Crab position!
  •  

williamjaytaylor

I'm not sure where it's from, but i do know that is Jennifer Thomas applying the move. such a babe.
  •  

Aptwrestler

It's Jen Thomas vs Mutiny.....I have the clip....somewhere, just gotta find it.  :)
  •  

kardinal

hey newbie where did you get that picture from as your profile
  •