News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

How it works ClipCash?

Started by TheDunuf, 14-Apr-16, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDunuf

Hi, I want to buy some videos from clips4sale.com, a way of pay is "ClipCash", I have read the way of working of this site, Its true that if I load $100 to my account, they add only $4.99? In that case, they are totally crazy, does not suit to nobody. I hope that someone had used this method before, I would really appreciate if someone explain me this, because I maybe wrong
  •  

uboat

Pal, you win US$4.99! This mean if you deposit US$100.00 they credit to your clipcash account US$104.99. I use clipcash from a long time and it works perfectly.
  •  

tvwatcher38

I might like this option but I have a couple of follow up questions to anybody that has used it:

1. I assume it's available to use on any or all cfs studio's but can it be used elsewhere or is it just for use on the cfs main site & it's many off shoots like images, videos, & memberships ?

2. Does it retain the amount left in after some use forever or is their a time limit like so many months that it has to be used or you loose the remaining balance & have to reload to start over again ?
  •  

uboat

Hi pal, from theirs faq:

1 - ClipCash can be used on any participating websites. The reason why you want to use ClipCash Card is the more you use the card, the more free clips you earn. To signup for a card, go to GET CARD. You can reload your card with all major credit cards or mail in a check, cash or money order. *I ONLY USED IN CLIPS4SALE, AND IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

2 - Once you load the card and you do not use the card. You can refund the card up to 6 months from the date of loading.
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: uboat on 25-Jul-16, 01:31 PM
Hi pal, from theirs faq:

1 - ClipCash can be used on any participating websites. The reason why you want to use ClipCash Card is the more you use the card, the more free clips you earn. To signup for a card, go to GET CARD. You can reload your card with all major credit cards or mail in a check, cash or money order. *I ONLY USED IN CLIPS4SALE, AND IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

2 - Once you load the card and you do not use the card. You can refund the card up to 6 months from the date of loading.

Thanks for replying.
I appreciate the info that it worked like a charm for you, makes it a little easier decision should I decide to try it.

•  

sleeperguy

I echo the comment that clipcash works like a charm. I was initially reluctant to give it a try but now am a total convert. It simplifies the ordering process and it is in my experience totally reliable. Go for it, I say.
  •