Female Fighting / Mixed Wrestling genre related News articles

Started by Matey, 18-Apr-14, 05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matey

Ever read or watch an article or clip that's somewhat related to our hobby/fetish/interest? Share it here with others.
  •  

Matey

'This helps us prove we are worthy of fighting alongside men': Army women turn to cage fighting after being denied front line combat

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117135/Army-women-turn-cage-fighting-denied-line-combat.html

With women being denied roles in Army combat units, they have sought out an alternative way to showcase their strength and training: cage fighting.

And they are not just competing against their own - they are taking on men in a battle to prove they are just as worthy fighters both in the field and away from it.

The fights feature both genders, and men hold back nothing as they use a mix of martial arts to fight women, who wear just thin padding, no headgear and open-fingered gloves, in black wire cages.

Most women fight in the lightweight classes - bantamweight and flyweight - and are allowed to outweigh men in the same class by 10 pounds, the Tribune reported.

The fights 'teach us to react in the moment without a weapon' Pfc. Vanessa Edwards added. When she told her mother she was fighting men, 'she told me to kick their ass'.

In the recent Texas competition, one woman made it to the finals, while three were carried out on stretchers.

Chesser, a flyweight, recounted her doomed match against a male partner, who floored her with a chokehold and left her raging in the stands. 'We don't have instant adrenaline like males do,' she said.

But she went on to fight another male, who she threw on his back before twisting his collar to cut off his circulation in a 'blood choke'. He tapped his fingers on the mat, signalling his defeat.

While I share a common view that women should not fight on the front lines, I enjoy reading they can, within their limits, kick some ass on the mats or even in the cage...
  •  

Matey

Preferences For Female Bosses At All-Time High, But Americans Still Prefer Men In Charge

http://madamenoire.com/323446/preferences-female-bosses-time-high-americans-still-prefer-men-charge/

Americans (still) prefer a man to be a top dog over a woman by 35 percent to 23 percent — 41 percent say that it doesn't matter. The good is news that over the past 60 years, the aversion to female bosses has gradually dropped.

Back in 1953, a whopping 66 percent disapproved the idea of a woman-in-charge — only five percent didn't mind it. By 1982 and 2000, the preference for male bosses remained relatively stagnant around 47 percent. It wasn't until 11 years ago when there was a significant shift in America's desire for female dominance: preferences for men-in-charge dipped 17 percent.  In 2002, only 31 percent wanted a male boss — the lowest in history. By 2013, inclinations toward male managers rose only four percentage points.

"The proportion of Americans who prefer a female boss has increased by 18 percentage points over the past six decades," Gallup reports, "while there has been a 31-point decline in the percentage who would prefer a male boss."

Gallup adds that those who currently work for women show the highest preferences for female bosses.

Times are a-changin'...
  •  

Matey

UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste has no beef with Ronda Rousey

http://www.fansshare.com/news/arianny-celeste-announces-she-is-single-has-no-beef-with-rousey/

The dispute between the two women started over a comment made by the UFC champion approximately two years ago when she said "it would be funny if she finished ahead of Arianny Celeste in Maxim's "Hot 100" list. Arianny Celeste has made clear that she has no issue with Rhonda Rousey and if UFC fans are dreaming of her being involved in a cage match with the champion they might as well keep dreaming because it is never going to happen.

...she at one point drop kicked her alleged ex-fiancee in the face during a domestic dispute...

The girl's got a short fuse. While she won't mess with Ronda, she could end up on the Shefights page :D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Woman tells how she fought off a hit man

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Woman-tells-how-she-survived-a-hit-man-141716843.html?tab=video&c=y

QuotePORTLAND, Ore. - The Portland woman who strangled the hit man hired by her husband to kill her reveals the details of how she fought her attacker in a TV program for the first time on the Discovery network.

Susan Walters, who used to be Susan Kuhnhausen, agreed to go back into the home with cameras from a national TV show to share how she survived that night in 2006 when she had to kill the hit man her husband, Michael Kuhnhausen, hired for $50,000.

"I could see in his eyes that he was here to kill me," Susan says about her attacker while being featured this month on Investigation Discovery's show "Nothing Personal: Murder for Hire."
"When I pushed the door back and stepped forward, my attacker began to hit me in the head and face with a hammer," she said, reliving that 14-minute struggle with hit man Edward Haffey.

"And I knew, for whatever reason, he wanted to kill me, and knew that I wanted to live," Susan says. "I pushed him flat to the floor, and I got up on his backside and I leaned forward and I put my left arm under his neck, and I squeezed; and I said, 'Tell me who sent you here, and I will call you an ambulance.' I wanted him to be afraid as as terrified as I was."

When Haffey tried to flip her, instinct kicked in for Susan, an ER nurse: She leaned harder until he stopped moving.

"I wasn't sure whether he was unconscious or dead, but while he was still on the ground, I grabbed the hammer and I ran."

Haffey died and during the show's credits, Susan made it clear she lives with the pain of that.

"I don't know that you ever get over having killed another human being," she says. "I've always said I don't take any pride in what I did. But I also feel no shame."
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Killer calls her crime the 'ultimate rush'

http://www2.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/city/story.html?id=23b38e97-0ee5-460e-ac9b-e6e89711ccdf

QuoteElizabeth Laverne Roberts said strangling and suffocating Jennifer Renn "was the ultimate rush . . . I never felt anything like it before in my life and I'd do it again.

"It felt better than . . . sex . . . better than heroin, any kind of drugs," Roberts told an undercover city police officer.

Roberts, who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder on Thursday for the grisly slaying of the 29-year-old mother at the Savory Lodge Motel, described how she wrapped her legs around her victim, holding her down while Renn fought, prayed for her life, and convulsed. She now faces life imprisonment.

The 34-year-old killer, who was not charged until nearly five years after the slaying, told police that Renn fought and "prayed for her life" as she was suffocated. Roberts said she stepped on the victim, "making sure all the air's out of her."

Roberts admitted she alone killed Renn, who had gone to the northwest motel on Feb. 15, 2004, to meet a man who earlier that day had called and invited her to his motel room.

According to what Roberts told the undercover officer, the murder was "spontaneous."

She said Renn was a "rat" who had talked to police after overhearing Roberts phoning drug dealers.

Roberts said four other people in the room, including the man Renn went to meet, sat and watched as she killed her.

One of the other people reportedly told Roberts, "that's sick, I can't believe you did that."

The killer replied, "she a f---ing rat, what did you expect us to do?"

Roberts was charged with firstdegree murder this past December, following a lengthy investigation, but pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Quote from: Marty on 18-Apr-14, 07:47 AM
UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste has no beef with Ronda Rousey

http://www.fansshare.com/news/arianny-celeste-announces-she-is-single-has-no-beef-with-rousey/

The dispute between the two women started over a comment made by the UFC champion approximately two years ago when she said "it would be funny if she finished ahead of Arianny Celeste in Maxim's "Hot 100" list. Arianny Celeste has made clear that she has no issue with Rhonda Rousey and if UFC fans are dreaming of her being involved in a cage match with the champion they might as well keep dreaming because it is never going to happen.

...she at one point drop kicked her alleged ex-fiancee in the face during a domestic dispute...

The girl's got a short fuse. While she won't mess with Ronda, she could end up on the Shefights page :D Arianny probably could mess up those dudes in the shefights videos bad! Rachelle leah could too!

Matey

Squeeze Play

Talk about tough love. For some men, nothing could be sexier than having a well-chiseled female bodybuilder deliver their own private smackdown.

By Amy Sohn

Quote from: Amy Sohn, New York Magazine columnist

If it's true that love is war, then it's not surprising that some men need a little hand-to-hand combat to get their rocks off. One-on-one wrestling matches with female bodybuilders have become an increasingly popular fetish. They are like real wrestling matches but cost up to $500 an hour and end with the man physically spent, in more ways than one. The men say they enjoy the thrill of being dominated by women who can pin them with their thighs, while the women use the proceeds to pay for their steroids and posing suits.

Article continues HERE

Article about men sessioning with FBB's, written by a female columnist, in a slightly over-exaggerated style.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/nightlife/sex/columns/nakedcity/n_9142/
  •  

LittleBoy

http://catalog.sevenstories.com/products/catfight

"Leora is one of the most astute and thoughtful of the new generation of feminist writers, bringing both a rare warmth and a courageous conviction to all her work."

Well, I have not read it, but it might be an interesting book. :-)
  •  

Matey

Swedish policewomen wearing a bikini pin down and arrests a thief

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713342/Bikini-clad-policewoman-takes-arrests-unlucky-pickpocket-tried-steal-friend-s-mobile-phone.html

QuoteBikini-clad policewoman tackles and arrests pickpocket after he tried to steal her friend's mobile phone:

• Policewoman Mikaela Kellner tackled a pickpocket to the ground in a bikini
  • She was sunbathing in a Stockholm park with friends when he approached
  • Snapshot of the arrest went viral after she posted it on Instagram account
  • Been officer for 11 years and competes on TV show Swedish Ninja Warrior
  • Confessed she would have brought him down in 'even if I had been naked'
  •