News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Primal's GIRL'S GRAPPLING at Clips4sale.com

Started by c4s, 25-May-16, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Nude Domination Match: Alura V BT - BT DESTROYED!

Do you want to see BT get his ass handed to him? No, I mean REALLY get his fucking ass kicked?? He had NO idea what he was getting himself into when he decided to take on Alura. Her legs are a power house of energy that BT become a victim to. She DESTROYS him. WATCH THIS MATCH! This woman is TOUGH AS HELL!

•  

c4s

Nude Domination Match: Lauren V Rion

Rion stands no chance against his rival, Lauren, in this match. She comes out on top making Rion the loser.

•  

c4s

Nude Domination Match: Eva Long V Bambino

You can't expect everyone who walks into the doors of Primal Fetish to be a trained wrestler like, for instance, B.T. I, for one, definitely don't know a lot about wrestling, but from watching and editing all of our wrestling videos, for a few years, I guarantee this match is unlike anything you've ever see from us. It's pretty hard to explain what I mean by that. All I can really say is it's very obvious these two aren't professional wrestlers, but their moves are extremely clever and absolutely amazing! Bambino tickles, pokes, and taps Eva while he has her pinned, meanwhile, Eva is jumps all over him, trying to choke him out, knock him down, and pin practically him! This is a match you'll just have to see to understand what I mean. I made sure to add a lot of fun stuff in the previews, so take a look. If you are a fan of our wrestling stuff, you will not be sorry if you buy this video! I promise, it's extremely entertaining!

•  

c4s

MF Nude Humilation Match JC vs Ezra

Ezra complained a bit about they way JC mauled him in there last match. So we gave him a rematch. We aren't sure what he was thinking with his "I'm a guy, you're a girl, it's science" remarks but JC utterly destroys him, For the "Bonus" emasculating Humiliation

•  

c4s

Mixed Submission Match- Sasha Foxx v BT

Sasha Foxx is a small girl with a very solid body, She takes on Big Tattoo, who has over 100lbs on her. Her speed and agility and aggressive skills give her an advantage that embarrasses her larger opponent who she strips naked and continues to dominate.

•  

c4s

Mixed Submission Holds - Lexi

6 Foot tall Lexi holds Ezra in a number of Painful Submissions and carries him around.

•  

c4s

Humiliated Beaten and Bound

JC has come to confront Ezra for dumping her friend in a harsh way. She is demanding her apologize. Ezra makes two mistakes, First he refuses to apologize, second he laughs at her threats. Ezra ends up getting destroyed, humiliated and then stripped and bound for JC to carry him through the gym and humiliate him even more

•  

c4s

Mixed Nude Submission Match Savannah vs Big T

Savannah has been very cocky and destroying her competition in submission and sexual domination matches. Now she is facing Big Tattoo in a all out submission matches,

She isn't as cocky when the intense back and forth match is over

•  

c4s

Scissorhold Domination: Lily Rader v Lucas Frost

Lily takes down Lucas through various scissor holds and choke holds. After struggling to break free, Lucas finally taps out at the end making Lily the winner of this match.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/46940/17939240/Scissorhold+Domination%3A+Lily+Rader+v+Lucas+Frost+MP4+Optimum
  •  

c4s

Nude Domination Match: Christianna Cinn V BT

BT is so confident he's going to pull one over on Christianna, but she has more in store than he realized. She takes him down and humiliates him in the process.

•  

c4s

Mixed Nude Competetive Match Cheyenne vs BT

This is a competitive rematch of Cheyenne and Big Tattoo (from a match year ago). he is weakened from the previous sexual domination match, but This match is even more intense and competitive then the first competitive submission match. There are submissions going both ways, Big Tattoo does not let her have anything, she has to use all her skill and strength. Still she dominates

•  

c4s

Nude Domination Match: Lily LaBeau V Rion King

Rion takes on Lily with confidence, but falls short when she shows how dominate and strong she is

•  

c4s

Mixed Nude Match Savanah vs Justin

New experienced wrestler Justin goes against undefeated Savannah Foxx in a submission match. Justin is strong and starts out very aggressively but he has never grappled against a woman with powerhouse legs like Savannah, she stays confident as he comes at her hard and soon her super-strong thighs squeeze submission out of submission out of him while she laughs at him. As she locks in a seated figure four head lock Justin turns very red. The camera man signals to see if he is ok and Justin nods he is ok to keep going. Unfortunately Savannah then tightens her hold to where Justin can't nod, or shake his head, or even keep from getting put

•  

c4s

Mixed Nude Match Cheyenne Vs Lance

Powerful submission grappler demolishes cocky frat boy wrestler Lance. Opening with a humiliating lift and following with a continuous series of pins and painful submissions Cheyenne dominates Lance despite his attempt to be competitive

•  

c4s

Mixed Nude Match Savanah vs Ezra

Experienced Grappler Savannah Foxx takes on Collegiate wrestler Ezra. Savannah is totally confident but Ezra doesn't think she will be a match, until she takes him right off of his feet. it is an absolute destruction of male pride as Savannah laughs at Ezra's every effort and submits and pins him over and over. Mainly using her incredibly powerful legs Savannah almost puts Ezra more than once.

•