News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Cali Kobra - When The Mermaid Got Her LEGS

After falling asleep watching The Little Mermaid, Jay is woken by the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. The thing is this girl used to be a mermaid and just got her LEGS! Unfortunately for him, her first instinct was to wrap them around someone and SQUUEEEEZE! A lifetime of swimming under water must have played a part in her having such strong legs...

•  

c4s

Gabrielle Scissors the Sultan

Sexy brunette Gabrielle shows the masked man who calls himself The Sultan just how lethal her strong scissors can be.  He falls easily into her scissors trap, but then what man wouldn't want to be between her thighs.   Using just her thighs she dominates him by relentlessly squeezing his head and neck in her crushing scissors.  He tries hard to pull her thighs apart and escape but once she's locked in the hold it's impossible to break. ..

•  

c4s

REAL SCISSOR FEAR IN REAL TIME

The beautiful top girl Rafela Zach makes her first film of keys and scissors with her beautiful and strong powerful legs, now Rafaela grabs the skinny Thaizinha and holds her thighs in unusual positions, the skinny little girl shed tears of so much force applied in her head and neck and unmissable!

•  

c4s

mass muscle bed and breakfast 6

Christine beats this man senseless with incredible knockouts!!

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

"Tell Me How Strong I Am"

Pretty girl Riot, highly skilled on the mat can dish out submission punishment with the best girls and does here to Charles, trapping his huge head in skull-crushing side headscissors, reverse figure four headscissors -- he can't hear her. She tells Charles she's making her sad for some reason and cranks out a straight headscissors...

[/center]
  •  

c4s

Neck Stuck Between Chelsea's Sexy Strong Legs

Chelsea relaxes on the bed with a glass of wine wearing only her bra and panties and has her slaves neck between her legs where she has a tight drip on him, every now and then she squeezes him really tight turning his face red then purple, she also squeezes his throat this can be very dangerous

•  

c4s

The Xenia Onatopp Interrogation ft. Aiden

Have you ever wondered why Xenia Onatopp loves crushing men between her thighs, and when the first time she's ever eliminated a man doing it?

•  

c4s

BLOW AWAY DOLPHIN IN SCISSORHOLD

In this clip i inflating huge dolphin by foot pump. Than i play with the dolphin, make it scissorhold until it blown away completely between my sexy legs in stockings in a grid

•  

c4s

London Girls Squeeze Hard

Four guys including the cameraman enter the circle and surprisingly, or perhaps not, the guy who brought his "scissoring" wife to the event can take the most punishment. However, he was warned not to be a hero and not to underestimate the girls but he didn't heed either warning and in the end he's scissored until he's seeing stars by Indra's figurefour headscissor. She-Ra was giving Indra some pointers on applying the hold and she got it right very quickly and it was lights out for our brave fan! All these girls easily have the power to scissor someone until they blackout so it's wise to tap!

•  

c4s

Leg smother handjob

Playing with the succubus is a dangerous thing :) Can you cum fast enought before mistress Eville choke and smother you with her legs? She likes to play this game with her helpless handcuffed victims.

•  

c4s

Shauna2

Shauna words: "Too bad they didn't bother to give Connor a "magic" word which would mean he was in trouble and I would have to stop squeezing. Like everyone in the room, Connor didn't worry until it was too late - he told the cameraman afterwards that he was frightened and almost blacked-out a couple of times - trust me, if I wanted him to, he would have!"

•  

c4s

MASTERS SCISSORHOLD COMPILATION 4507

Mega hard core mix, compilation of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls

•  

c4s

Practice Makes Purple

Cadence comes in from a shoot she just got done and they talk about it has scissorholds in the clip she was shooting for. He wanted to see what the big deal was about scissorholds, sense Cadence says she has fun doing them. So Cadence put him in a couple different scissorholds such as head, neck, body and figure four scissors. Needless to say he didn't have fun, because he , and Cadence got practice in.

•