News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Campervan Scissors With No Knickers Flash Of Pussy

My friend does not want her face showing in the gif we have also disabled the preview, the good news is that if you buy this clip you get to see her in all of her glory including her face, right at the begining of the clip when she opens her legs you do get a quick glimpse of her pussy then she scissors his neck with her strong legs, she plays on her cell phone relaxing with the slaves head stuck between her legs he can't get his head out her legs are too strong.

•  

c4s

Pin-Up Pin Down 6

Jynn is just sitting around, when Nyxon walks into the room. She's wearing pretty light blue lingerie with nude full fashioned stockings, and she's feeling a bit feisty. So, she decides to put Jynn in some scissorholds until he can't take anymore. She starts with a basic head scissor, and is pretty surprised when Jynn takes his time tapping out. She moves onto a reverse head scissor, and then a figure 4, with Jynn tapping out each time. She squeezes his neck as hard as she can for a few more minutes, then feels Jynn go limp underneath her.

•  

c4s

Shauna Ryanne - Leg Addiction Therapy

This is a problem that all scissor lovers can relate to. Jay admits to his therapist that he can't help gawking at women's legs in public, wondering how hard they can squeeze. Dr. Shauna Ryanne crosses her sexy legs and smiles: "Are you wondering how hard I can squeeze you?" and with that, Jay finds himself trapped between his therapist's incredibly strong legs. He's completely shocked, terrified and aroused all at the same time. With her skin tight dress hiked up, his neck is pressed right against her pink booty shorts creating an air tight grip. Shauna is enjoying this as much as he is, maybe more...

•  

c4s

Timea C. Dominates

Timea C. (yellow bikini bottom) gets a chance to be on the enjoyable side of a domination match and she makes the most of it. Timea E. (pink bikini bottom) is an inexperienced wrestler and it shows throughout the match. Timea C. has her way with her opponent devastating her with 4 Body Scissor Submissions and 2 Cross Body Pin Falls. Timea E. tries with all her might to battle back, but she just has no answer for her opponents size, strength and powerful thighs. Even though Timea E. gets pumbled by her opponent, she loses with class, holds her head high and looks damn fine doing it.

•  

c4s

Modeling Her SCISSORS

Girl-next-door BEAUTY Scarlet Hart returns to ScissorVixens to model her best assets for Drew...her SCISSORS!
If ever there was a girl who gets 100% TOTAL joy and euphoria over men between her lithe, athletic thighs it's Scarlet Hart.

•  

c4s

Crushing Captain

Captain Tries to Telling me to sit Down so I lay The Little Bitch Down
I'm the Only Captain here & I say the Rides Not Over & I feel like Tanning a little longer .

•  

c4s

Cali Kobra - Prisoner Of War

If you're going to join MY army, you better be ready to take some REAL, HARSH punishment! My thighs can make or break a man but I must admit that I do more breaking than making. It's not my fault that my years of dancing and training have transformed my legs into dangerous weapons. Now to start the training! First I make sure that the victim (oops... I mean trainee) is tied up real good. Then I place his neck deep between my thighs, leaving absolutely no gap. Now comes my favorite part: the SQUEEZING! I deny him of air by crushing his wind pipe shut. No one has ever passed the test but I love to see them try. I scissor his neck at every angle with various scissorholds making sure that it can take the final blow. One of my favorite and most effective holds is my figure-4. My calves are huge so once his neck is trapped in there and I squeeze my calf muscle just right, it's just a matter of seconds before he's knock'ed out. I also love leaving them there tied up as they wake up from their nap and walk away as they lie there helpless. I can be a real mean bitch sometimes...lol.

•  

c4s

K0d In Bikinis Amber Red vs Tracy PT2

PART 2:These two begin their battle with serious attitude trash talking between them. They are fully clothed until they strip down to their bikinis and fight. Amber gets fierce and dominates Tracy using a variety of headscissors, pindown straddles and prostyle submissions. As Amber wears down Tracy she eventually locks a choke from behind and puts Tracy to sleep as she sit atop of her and pins her in a cradle to a 10 count. Amber thinks its over but soon afterwards Tracy wakes and gets her revenge by jabbing Amber in the stomach and getting her in a Camel Clutch...

•  

c4s

Hey Puddin- Harley Quinn Beating

Custom: This was a HOT last minute custom with slave, who paid $400 to participate on top of the $3,100 he spent to spend 2 days serving me. The bat is REAL & tho I added sound effects there was real impact. The bat just didnt make much noise on impact but slave sure did lol. Have i mentioned how ive been beating up boys since grade school. I was always told to behave & not be so rough with the boys. hahahaha silly people, making you cry is what makes me so happy.

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD - MILF DESTROYER - SOHPIA MILF ( 45 YEARS OLD ) - CLIP 3 - EXCLUSIVE MASTRO VIDEO

STARRING : SOPHIA MILF ( 45 YEARS OLD ) and slave FRANK ZICA ADEBIZI.

SYNOPSIS : SOPHIA MILF RETURNS IN MF TO DESTROY SLAVES, IN THIS VIDEO SHE USES ALL HER TECHNIQUE TO DOMINATE AND TO STRUGGLE WITH EASINESS WITH HER OPPONENT.

•  

c4s

Creepy boss gets scissored

Davina (Scorpion) has been out for drinks after work with Graham, her creepy boss. He is actually very inappropriately, stroking her thighs and being very forward. After he suggests staying for
breakfast davina decides that enough is enough and it's time for her creepy boss to get some sense squeezed into him!

•  

c4s

Maya Dominates The Snitch

Remember Maya?  One of the prettiest girls on the site! She's back, and she's been snitched on, so being that she is grounded, she has plenty of time to deal with he culprit.    Wearing nothing but a long sleep shirt, panties and socks..she barges right in and sits on her stepbrother's chest, and before he knows it, he quickly realizes how much trouble he might be in...

•  

c4s

Rachel: Scissor Cheer

College cutie, Rachel, as a scissor-happy cheerleader with pig-tails and ankle socks crushing her victim with classic and reverse headscissors, bodyscissors, and some of the tightest figure-4 headscissors we've seen to date! So tight he literally can't talk!

•  

c4s

Slaveboy Nicky Gets Balls Busted Pt1

My new slaveboy Nicky has been bad, so as his mistress I had to punish him. In the beginning, I get him in quite a few scissorholds. Squeezing so hard that his face gets beat red. But then I decided that wasn't enough. So while my sexy legs are wrapped around his neck, i scoot down and with my feet bust him in the balls. He yells like a little bitch boy that he is. I continue to bust his balls with my feet.  Then I decided to grab his balls with my nad and squeeze the out of them. This makes him moan even more. What a r little bitch boy he is. He is complaining that When he was checking in I shouldn't ball bust him in public. But I am not listening and said he signed up to be my slave so I will do whatever I want to him, whenever I want and how often I want to and there is nothing he can do about it. He continues to bitch and whine so I continue to bust his balls. I give him a little break so he can worship my feet but how long does that last?  Stay tuned for part 2.

•  

c4s

Nicole Scissors Her Slave In Her Sparkly Dress

Nicole wraps her legs around Mark's neck and gives him a good squeeze with her legs, she opens and closes her legs to give her a little rest then she squeezes as hard as she can this girl is tryping to pop off his head.

•