News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

gym exposed part 5

Wild katt is bigger, thick, and harder then ever before. Beautiful muscles not far out from her recent bodybuilding contest!!Wild katt is working out, and someone knocks on her door to sell some gym equipment.she says I have the best equipment in the world and don't need anymore...

•  

c4s

Leather Athena - Scissor Domination

The British muscular MMA fighter is going to punish him like he's never been punished before, from the first moment  when she wraps her rock hard thighs around his head and applies a scissorhold
his eyes tell the story...

•  

c4s

Scissorhold Tap Out

So, you think you're ready for this challenge? You're a pathetic loser. You don't think I can make you tap out?? I swear...I know I can. You think because you work out and your strong that I can't take you on! But look at my massive ass! I'll destroy you. My thick thighs are so muscular. I don't know if you'll even survive. I'm going to fucking crvsh you!

•  

c4s

Its Cleo Live in Leg Scissor Passout

Its Cleo Live (nude) relaxes undisturbed on the comfort of a nice bed. Submissive Bob enters and becomes quite a nuisance. He touches her even after she requests that he doesn't. Since he is unable to follow simple instructions Cleo takes it upon herself to teach him a lesson.

•  

c4s

Detective Nicole Solo

Nicole tells us a story about how her and another girl were fighting over the same guy. Nicole decided to use her strong legs to squeeze the other girl in a scissor hold, but no matter how much she squeezed she wasn't able to drain the other girl

•  

c4s

Head Scissors Belt Choke

Goddess Raina ties a belt around her slave neck and puts him in head scissors. Watch as she chokes him with the belt and crushes his throat with her powerful leg not let him get any air.

•  

c4s

Scissor Queen Goes On

In this mixed fight most of the time Lana use less technique but more of her body weight to pin the old man down to the ground. She is having fun and laughing with the old man. I wonder if she takes easy on the old man because he is her uncle.
  •  

c4s

The Challenge

Lee takes on in some competitive wrestling to show she is the undisputed wrestling champ of mass muscle. She loves to beat and shame her victims, and when she has a good scissors on someone she loves nothing less then to torture them and make them beg and plead for mercy. There are so many submissions in this video I lost count! Lee users her lethal legs to beat Al senseless!!

•  

c4s

Blonde VS Brunette - Clip 02

The difference between these two girls is not only the color of their hairs, these two girls hate themselves because in a few months before, Lilith start dating Demmi's ex boyfriend, the two girls have never be friend again. Now they have the opportunity to fix that situation in a hot fight.

•  

c4s

BETWEEN FEMME FATALE 'S THIGHS

A femme fatale( BLACK WIDOW) is a mysterious and seductive woman(so true) whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and situations.A femme fatale tries to achieve her hidden purpose by using feminine wiles such as beauty, charm, and sexual allure. In some situations, she uses lying or coercion rather than charm. She may also make use of some subduing weapons.... like LEGS.Powerful    legs  especialy THIGHS! Whats the price you  pay  worshipping them? I will tell you .. Your  Life.. pathetic life..

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD COMPILATION 5800000

Mega hard core mix, compilation of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls

•  

c4s

Wrestling Sex Challenge

You and a guy friend are at your house he's been trying to sleep with you for years so you offer him a wrestling challenge. If he wins you'll sleep with him but if he loses he has to be your lifetime slave.Since he figures there's no way he can lose to a girl he accepts. You then proceed to destroy him will all types of different scissors with reverse being my favorite. As he's gasping for air you then tease him about being your slave and how he didn't think this through...

•  

c4s

Jayde - Movie Night: Becoming Xenia

To kick off our Xenia appreciation week, we have a great inspirational video where Jayde and her friend are watching Goldeneye together. Things take an interesting twist when Jayde sees Xenia crushing Bond between her thighs in the sauna scene. Her eyes light up as she turns to her friend and says: "I want to try that on you!". Before he knows it, Jayde pounces on him, wraps her legs around his body and starts to squeeze.

•  

c4s

She loves to take him breath away

Eva loves to take him breath away. The type of pinching between her thighs. So he is caught and he must suffer. The Lady has great fun with him and she enjoys her power. Now she can do what is fun, because he has no chance between her legs...

•  

c4s

Extreme scissoring breath control

in This clip, you'll se the amazing Maria in a deeply sadistic mood.
After trained her slave to scissorhold, ( Full video availble Here:  strong head scissor training - Full HD version ) She wants to show him what belonging to a very powerfull, sadistic, blonde, does mean.
She will lock His neck while laughting and joking him because of his pain expressions.
The goal is to teach him WHO decides when he can or can not breath and she will do her best to make him understand

•