News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

1, 2, 3 Outs in Figure 4

I just have so much fun playing with My favorite victim.  I think everyone knows how much I love to wrap My thighs around a man's throat and put him out, but something I do less often is use the grip between My thigh and calf in the figure 4.  So, this video is dedicated to the figure 4 KO.  Between the figure 4 holds, some ending in KO, and some ending in tap out, I put My victim in a front head scissors, which I know applies a tremendous amount of pressure without causing KO.  This is a completely candid clip of Me having fun being My awesome, powerful self

•  

c4s

Cali Kobra - Insomnia Therapy: The Knockout Cure

Dr. Cali has the perfect cure for her patient who's been having problems falling asleep and he's in for QUITE the surprise. As a therapist who regularly hits the gym, she loves to take advantage of her strong legs to treat insomniacs. It's actually her favorite part of the job. She pulls off her skirt and wraps her anaconda thighs around his head. Her legs are extremely fit so he'll be sleeping in no time...

•  

c4s

ANGELINA's HEADSCISSORING her gagged fetish slave

MISTRESS ANGELINA let her slave put her things right in order. He discovers a pair of pantyhose and begins to smell and caress this treasure! Oh poor fetish slave! The pantyhose is torn and MISTRESS ANGELINA notices it immediately as she surprises him. She is dressed in a very sexy flowered short dress and incredible KNEE-HIGH FISHNET BOOTS!

•  

c4s

Lights Out Keri Unleashes On Mark

I've been poking at Keri again and we've even been planning a mixed catfight for the future. Keri decided to give me a tiny bit of a demonstration of what I'm in for when we do have our catfight. Keri want to make sure i could handle what coming for me soon. This one has Keri non-stop dishing out some intense pain and making sure i had a better understanding of what's coming. The end of this clip is a Keri Spectrum that you've never seen before...an ending the rivals and I've done before...

•  

c4s

irreconcilable differences

This video has to be seen to be believed. I have never seen Christa give such a brutal beating to a guy as she did in this video.
Unbelievable scissors holds to Charlie's head leaves him completely semi- throughout the entire video.
She tortures him with excruciating grapevines that just about broke him in half!!
Her body scissors bruised some ribs as Charlie reported back to me a couple of days after the video was filmed.Christa's grueling headlocks are devastating and almost knocks charlie out a few times...

•  

c4s

Daisy's Dominating Legs

Daisy's legs are terrifying for anyone caught between them because they are extremely strong and she can be mean! Cycling and poledancing are just two of the reasons Daisy's legs are so dangerous and she certainly knows how to use them from wrestling and ju jitsu. In this video she completely destroys poor Ed, knocking him out at least once. It's getting harder and harder to get Ed in these videos because he really hates scissors!

•  

c4s

1K0 Vee Steele Ground Scissorholds

This video is just tons of scissorholds on the ground!  First comes an intense straight headscissor that concludes with a 10 second countdown, then comes the figure 4 with a 10 second countdown which I do not make it through before falling asleep, and then Vee scissors the hell out of me in a reverse until I can't take it anymore, all the while Nox is holding the camera egging her on and insulting me the whole time.

•  

c4s

Hungarian Domination1

In Budapest, Hungary, there's a group of women who dominate and hurt men. All we can say is that there's a public and private side of them. In this video their leader is giving some training before having their newest member, a beautiful dancer, punish a guy. Of course her legs are very strong and she uses them pretty much exclusively to dominate and hurt this guy. He doesn't want to participate despite the dancer being very beautiful and incredibly sexy, because her legs are cruel.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

SCISSORING AND HANDS SMOTHER MILLY AND NADIA FULL EDITION FOR SPECIAL OFFER

Sensual and amazing lesbian domination. Milly with hernice hand and long fingers is smothering her female slave Nadia.  She starts pressing her hands over Nadia´s mouth. Then she puts Nadia betwenher thigs for a scissoring session....Delicious...

•  

c4s

Squeezing The Wimp

Bella takes on tall lanky Chris in an all out scissor battle. Bella has very strong thighs and can easily trap and submit anyone in them. Chris stands much taller than Bella but that does not get in her way once she locks her vice like thighs around his head. Chris tries all he can to avoid being trapped, but Bella is technical and once she locks on her first forward scissor, she has Chris tapping quickly...

•  

c4s

Mutiny vs Jeffrey SCISSORS topless

I was taking selfies for my twitter account and my boyfriend showed up in the room and told me there was more importsnt things to do than this. I decided to show him that if I wanted to take selfies, i would. I through him on the bed and got on top of him. He is smaller than me so i got him on his back to smother him with my big tits. I sat on his face, had some fun, but decided he should suffer a bit. He is not used to any hold in wrestling, he is new to all that so he couldnt expect any of my scissors...

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

MONSTER THIGHS 01

Kate is a friend of us from Milan that came some day to visit us in Rome. We talked with her before about our clips project and she was curious to try. She's a great hip hop dancer dancer and has the biggest thighs among all our Scissorlegs "Next door girls". She sits on the couch and put Danny in effective straight, front and reverse headscissors, while with her smartphone she makes videos of the situation and even sends some text message live on whatsapp. After she brings him on the ground and finishes him off with an excruciating rear headscissor...

•  

c4s

DAPHNE - The Exchange Student - Scissorholds Humiliation

Sexy blond Daphne is a foreigner exchange student, living together with a local girl and her family. Everybody is absent, just the father is at home and Daphne relaxes on the bed. The pervert father is drooling while looking at gorgeous Daphne and now is his chance! He sneaks slowly at the bed and he starts to touch Daphne. Poor guy, he doesn't know in what he is getting too! Daphne wakes up and the trouble begins

•