News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

SCISSOR FIGHT - VOL # 306 - COMPETITION WITH SIX GIRLS - new MF SET 2016 - CLIP 4

SINOPSE: This film and a contest of three selected pairs, they apply keys in the face of their opponents, they compete with each other throughout the video !! don't miss MF 2016 VIDEO!

http://clips4sale.com/scissor-dominance-mf/SCISSOR+FIGHT+-+VOL+%23+306+-+COMPETITION+WITH+SIX+GIRLS+-+new+MF+SET+2016+-+CLIP+4
  •  

c4s

Jennifer Avilla Cruel Legs IV

The skinny slave tries to escape shaking her hips but the angry Mistress keeps holding her down. Nice smother and scissors clip starring the naughty Goddess Jennifer Avilla!!!

http://clips4sale.com/brazil-scissors-domination/Jennifer+Avilla+Cruel+Legs+IV
  •  

c4s

Late boyfriend scissoring

Late boyfriend scissoring. Cheyenne is pissed when her boyfriend comes home late yet again. Brutal eye-popping scissoring between her powerful thighs is his punishment.

http://clips4sale.com/foot-domination-superstore/Late+boyfriend+scissoring-+HD
  •  

c4s

KF-81 Ruthless Squeeze Monster

Nyxon ruthlessly squeezes Veronica until she screams, gasps, whimpers and taps out over and over again before putting her under her ass and feet. You will feel sorry for Veronica, Nyxon is the best.

•  

c4s

'Time to Pay!' FULL VIDEO DOWNLOAD featuring Kira Noir

Beautiful Kira Noir has an exotic look thanks to her mix of African American and Chinese and one look at her lean, muscular body should tell you that her scissors are absolutely brutal!

•  

c4s

Tanya Steel - Scissor Lightning Challenge 2

There's a LOT of terrifying moments in our 2nd Scissor Lightning Challenge with Tanya Steel. For those of you who aren't familiar with our new series, the participant has 1 minute to escape each scissorhold. Failure to do so will result to a nasty punishment where Tanya gets to use full pressure for a slow count of 10. This takes torture to a whole new level! Tanya's scissors are some of the strongest we've had on our site and she really lets him have it. Knowing how devastating the punishment is, Jay really tries to escape before his time is up but those legs are solid and impossible to budge. The muscles in her thighs and calves bulge out as she her opponent. Her firm ass totally engulfs his throat in the reverse headscissor. He's completely helpless and scared. When he runs out of time, she cranks that grip even tighter and within seconds, his limbs drop to the floor and his eyes roll back. Still holding his head firmly, she wiggles her butt and checks in with him: "Hello?" She finally lets him go when she gets no response and he's clearly out. She stands over the loser and strikes a victory pose.

•  

c4s

Cabana Boy

Eric is my cabana boy at the hotel I'm staying at on vacation and the entire time I've been there, he's been going out of his way to please me. He keeps telling me he wants to serve me better and, being the princess that I am, I finally relent and allow him up to my room. It soon becomes clear, though, that when Eric said he wanted to "serve" me, what he really hoped for was to "service" me. That certainly won't fly with me and he needs to be taught a lesson.

•  

c4s

Jordana: No Mercy

No mercy is right! Jordana sports a shiny gold two-piece bikini as she makes her scissor bitch turn various colors in her latest video. These two know each other well, but that doesn't stop her from squeezing the daylights out of him, to the point he had several busted vessels on his face and midsection. At 5'3" you wouldn't think a girl this size could do much damage, but think again! This babe is bubbly and brutal.

http://clips4sale.com/dangerous-legs/Jordana%3A+No+Mercy-WMV
  •  

c4s

A man from another Dimension needs to be taken out! Liz Lightspeed uses her amazing leglocks to demolish his neck over and over!

Gurilium Guy has special powers and needs to be sent back to his dimension! So Liz Lightspeed is sent to take him out with her other worldly Leg Locks! She puts the squeeze on him so he can be finally taken out!

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD COMPILATION 105

Fresh brutal compilation made from clips in our other stores...

•  

c4s

Evil Strong French Seductress Demonstrates how she would Crush You between her Super Fit Legs

This was a custom clip, no personal names have been used throughout the clip... I am slowly letting my sadistic side out. In this clip I am squeezing multiple small toys such as teddy bears and balloons between my legs. I am extremely aggressive and keep on telling you how much I would like to be squeezing your neck between my strong legs instead of these toys. I am also wearing extremely sexy high heels along wit stocking and garter. I open my legs as wide as possible and repeatedly squeeze the hell out of these poor objects...This clip is done in a light sensual dominatrix style. *** Please note that this was a custom request in french, therefore the clip is in FRENCH, no English at all , all the humiliation is done in french. Hopefully you can find it extremely sexy and arousing even if you might not understand french. There is just something extremely hot and exotic about dominating in french and sometimes all that is required is body language...

•  

c4s

Tall girls and one worm 3

He is like a tiny pathetic worm who waits to be sqished by huge giantess. Aqua has a new partner Bea. He fights against the tall girls and tries to survive. They are persistent in their purposes.
Reverse scissorhold. He fights against big thighs.

•  

c4s

The Sisters of the Sisterhood

Panissha and Kira are not only sisters, they are the founders of The Sisterhood. Both girls have black belts in Judo and they just love to prove it. Either one of these beauties are capable of destroying any man in their path and together these sisters are one of the most devastating duos in The Sisterhood. Kira may not be as cruel as Panissha, but she's twice as sadistic and shows a greater range of creativity in her destruction. Luckily for this slave, Kira's sadistic laugh is infectious and it has a way of putting Panissha in a slightly better mood. Both of the girls giggle while they take turns slowly breaking this loser down, that's a good sign. If he plays his cards right, he may just live to see another day.

•  

c4s

Katrin: pretty throat-crushing and scissorholds

Katrin uses her strong legs and heavy ass for cutting off the air-supply of her slave. He is on a stools edge, his head is bended back so his throat and windpipe is fully exposed, ready fo to be crushed under Katrin's bis ass, if she sits fullweight, all her 155 lbs squeeze his poor throat. For some breaks, she clamps his head between her strong tights, squeezes and presses the out of him, like she want to pop his skull.

•  

c4s

Game with my air

A beautiful woman! Sportie and powerful! Merciless pressure, no chance to escape. She's squeezing my neck strongly with her pretty legs!

•