News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Audition - His first time

It's interview time at the Sisterhood. A new recruit is here to audition to be one of her victims. Scorpion reassures him that she will be gentle and let him out when he
taps....hmmmm....is trusting her a good idea?

•  

c4s

Pantyhose Facesitting

I Love facesitting !!
Your face is my throne , to sit & crush with my big beautiful ass for as long as I want . You are my personal seat & toy. You will breathe only when my ass permits it.
Category: SCISSORHOLD

•  

c4s

lisa does luis

Lisa 5'4" 150lbs of solid massive muscles. 16" biceps and calves and 25 rock hard quads
Luis had been wanting to do a private session with lisa for a long time. He finally visits NY and gets his chance.

•  

c4s

Meg is in the mood 7

Meg is happy and in the great temper with a new haircut. Bonny and Sonny are here to raise up her happiness.
Female scissorhold. Bonny is a victeem.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/20926/17159014/Meg+is+in+the+mood+7
  •  

c4s

Alexa Fire - BreathPlay 14

We probably shouldn't have shown Alexa our best selling and most brutal BreathPlay which stars Sara Lips because this became just as intense! Alexa starts off a little nice but quickly evolves into a mean bitch, making Jay buck out of control and trying to breathe! It gets so bad that Venus (our camerawoman) had to step in a couple of times because she heard Jay muffling the safe word which Alexa didn't. As we said before, these BreathPlay videos are probably our most dangerous since the victim is helplessly tied up behind his back and safe words often go unheard. You add in a girl who can knock you out at any given time and you've got yourself a horror show. Even after Jay calls out the safety word twice, Alexa continues to amp up her cruelness and lets him scream for air until he finally passes out. This is one of those videos that progressively gets crazier as it goes on and keeps you at the edge of your seat. We hope you enjoy as Jay certainly paid the ultimate sacrifice.

•  

c4s

FAIR ASSASIN

Margot Lopez is a fair-haired young girl, seems to be so innocent and shy. But you really don't have to turn her angry, cause she becomes a lethal python legs strangleress.
Pumped up quadriceps around this victim neck and he is neutralized. His head his red and his veins seems to blowing up. She is a gorgeous fair, sexy and hot as hell at the same time. Her young, flexible, feline body is going to drive him to the end...

•  

c4s

Face Sitting to Scissorhold to Pussy Eating Scissorhold from Her POV Shows Him Turning Red and Struggling

A guy is resting in bed when his girlfriend approaches. The view is her POV and she decides to rouse him in a manner that is suiting to her. With that, she gets on the bed quietly  and straddles his face. She then does some face sitting and he immediately comes around in shock.

•  

c4s

scissor sluts

Jenevieve Hexxx challenges Makayla Cox to a Scissoring contest where the loser has to eat the other ones pussy. Hexxx kicks ass with her strong powerful thighs and  wins the competition. Makayla Has to lick and suck until she makes Jenevieve cum and promises to be her little bitch. Both girls have strong athletic bos but Jen Hexx has been doing lots of power yoga and wrestling so she is extra ready for the wrestling holds and total domination. Makayla makes Jen Hexxx cum until she has multiple orgasms.

•  

c4s

Two to Much

Mass Muscle Videos is proud to bring you Christine Fetzer 5'5" 150 lb. of sexy muscle, 15 1/2" biceps, 16" calves, 25" quads.

The Tough Beauty in "TWO TO MUCH" Charlie and Vlady were discussing computer work and could not agree on anything...

•  

c4s

Pantyhose scissorhold

I will dominate my man with my strong thighs. I will squeeze his head between my thighs til it's hard to breathe. I wear sexy black pantyhose and that makes my man so hard. His cock is hard as a rock as I squeeze his head and play with his cock sciss

•  

c4s

Alicia Makes Strong Scissors Without Panties

The young and sexy Alicia is almost nude. She is wearing a hoo and nothing more. You can see in all their glory her heavy and strong legs. Alicia tells her slave she is going to make suffer him because he's a filthy pervert. Alicia wraps around of the neck of her slave her strong legs as a boa constrictor. The loser can't stand the strength of Alicia's legs and begs for mercy. She laughs because he's a weakling. Alicia continues torturing the slave with different figures and using all the power of her strong legs. You can admire her sexy nude body while she dominates the bastard. The head of the slave turns red as a tomato. Alicia has a blast with her strong legs and her pathetic and weak slave. You can't miss it!

•  

c4s

Sheila Rock - Pressure Gauge: ROCK HARD

Even at a low pressure, Sheila's scissors are DEVASTATING! Her legs are ROCK HARD and she knows how to use them. Even when she starts at 10% of her power, there's an instant reaction on her victim's face. As she slowly increases the pressure, you can imagine 2 large steel cables squeezing together while a head is helplessly trapped and ready to be severed. This is no joke. She definitely has the capability to achieve that if she really wanted to. Each and every one of her muscles explode as she crushes this pathetic guy. She also flexes her biceps while her captured victim is trying to stay alive. When she finally lets him go, Sheila stomps on his chest and strikes a muscle pose.

•  

c4s

Serpent club 6

The girls opened a club right now. They allowed only female members in it. Guys are welcome to serve and obey all their serpent wishes. "Serpent club" are Teodora, Britney and Bea.

•  

c4s

SQUEEZING TECHNIQUE 003

Marika tells Golia to lay down on the floor to be reverse scissored. She trains herself in her new squeezing technique. It consists in doing reverse headscissors adding to the leg squeeze even bursts of ass squeeze. Golia grunts in pain while her butt cheeks do the great job.

•  

c4s

Topless Tussle Tilly vs Misty

A very sexy battle between these two Misty Lovelace and Tilly McReese get into. There were loads of suffocating facesitting smothers and loads of constricting crushing headscissors were traded between them. They suffered much as they really tried putting the hurting on one another and all the while Tilly did more taunting over Misty. Tilly also used other weapons she had to smother Misty and it was her perfect breast. Misty aside from facesitting and headscissors had a crushing bodyscissors that had Tilly tapping on them. The end soon came after almost 19 mins of wrestling between these hotties and one gets the upper hand and its over and done and a winner is declared.

•