News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

TRAINING A RICH SISSY TO BECOME HER HUSBAND - SEXY BRIDE TO BE - DOMINANT SCISSORING WIFE ALIX LYNX

If you are going to be married to Alix Lynx, you have to be tough and able to take punishment.  Alix is not going to marry a sissy boy, and so she is going to test you.   Unfortunately, as soon as she gives you a punch you topple to the ground.  Alix fears are confirmed, she is going to have to train you.    She starts by putting you into various scissorholds, then realizes the real problem is your dick.  It needs to be trained so that you can perform on cue.  You are only allowed to Cum when Alix lets you.  She engulfs  your Cock between her tits, strokes it with her hands, lets her velvet mouth suck you deeply, Rubs with her feet and pumps it with her strong calves... Sadly for you Alix has a massive Tease & Denial session in mind, she denies Orgasm after Orgasm... Leaving you in agony and unfulfilled. 

•  

c4s

Scissored & Smothered In Pantyhose

Chad Vs Lynn & Lata, Scissored and Smothered In Pantyhose.  Chad wearing suntan sheer pantyhose step into the ring with Lynn & Leta for an erotic, intense session.  Twisting and contorting his body the girls take turns working him over with figure four head scissors, and ass grinding face sitting.  Rubbing their sweaty silky smooth ass and pussy in his face, grinding painful head scissors, his tiny cock is constricted in his tight pantyhose.

•  

c4s

Taking Hans Out

Custom: Hans Has a Suffocation Fetish and really enjoys Neck Trampling, Face Smothering, and Leg Scissorholds. No one but me knows about these little kinks. Our Boss Finally decides he doesn't want any loose ends and sends me to Take Out Hans for good. Knowing his little kinks makes it so easy to seduce him into another one of our session. After a long day of Executing we come back to my place, He wants to Try some smother which we do very little of, Then I move on to my famous leg scissorholds. Soon the Mood changes and Hans realizes my legs are getting tighter and he's in a lot of trouble. He starts to Tap out which I ignore, He struggles to set him self free but this further exhaust him instead. ---You see Hans the Boss No longer Trust you and Sent me to take you out , I must say Ive enjoyed every session even if this is the last one.!

[url]http://clips4sale.com/studio/54509/17275038/Taking+Hans+Out%21++++mp4/url]
  •  

c4s

Your Last Breath Between My Legs

Goddess Wolfe's most recent customer has just arrived to experience his last breath between the legs of the divine Goddess.  Ms. Wolfe greets her customer, and explains that before ultimately taking his breath away, she will slowly break him down, putting in various holds between her strong, sexy thighs, but allowing him to tap out right before losing his breath, and they begin.  Once the Goddess has weakened her customer to her satisfaction, she coaxes the slave to beg her into taking his breath away before putting him in the last hold to finish the job.

•  

c4s

Yoga pants scissorhold

Blond girl is wearing black sexy yoga pants and white ballet flats and decided to smother her slave by scissorholding him. The slaves seems to be enjoying it vey much

•  

c4s

Lexi & Ariel in Naked Scissorhold Passout

Lexi Jaxson (blonde hair) and her best friend Ariel Blue (Redhead) are nude relaxing on a bed when they decide to punish a male slave. The girls invite him up on the bed and then proceed to choke him with their powerful legs and arms. The male slave is no match for the years of dancing these girl's legs have. Once the male slave does the dizzy izzy the girls laugh at the weak pathetic fool.

•  

c4s

Cali Kobra - Bedroom Battles Round 16

"Read my shirt!" Cali says and as Jay bends over to read it "Breathe", she pounces on him and shouts "Not today BITCH!" She wraps herself around his entire body like a Kobra, takes him down then unleashes her merciless legs onto his throat, letting him know that he is going to lose this battle. The sexy blond model moves quickly in this semi-comp match. Even when he thinks he might pin her down, she reverses it and he ends up either getting choked or forced to smell her feet covered in knee high socks...

•  

c4s

Emerald Crushes Her Pain Slut

Living things have natural enemies: the mouse has the cat and the snake; the antelope the big cats; the deer. the hunter. Emerald keeps as her personal prey and pain slut Elle, a girl almost twice her age who is blue for most of action here in Emerald's straight headscissors, casually hurting the girl. The 21-year-old is so beautiful she is a little hard to look at -- and Emerald has as good of a rear naked choke as we have ever seen -- her arms expand almost too much to be believe from where they start....

•  

c4s

TOP GIANT GIRL KAREN RAHARY

Starring: Top Girl Karen Havary and slave Priscilinha

Sinopse: Karen Havary is an exclusive girl from MF video extreme, she does not receive invitation  from other producers for recordings, Karen has extremely strong and long legs, she is 1.78 meters, Karen picks Prisclinha and makes her go through a situation of almost fainting Real, and excellent don't miss are key and perfect and cruel scissors ...

•  

c4s

The Session Assassin

Summer Monroe the sexy tanned buffed assassin comes to give Billy a headscissor session. Little did he know it was a set up. She was hired to take his life and she didn't say why but since all he could do is plea for her to stop well he must have had too many enemies to choose from. The pain kept coming after he wakes from his K0. She uses this opportunity to tie him up. She constricts his neck over and over because she enjoys her work. eventually she finishes him but not with a squeeze to end his life but with a quick jerk of her thighs around his neck and its SNAP! Its over. She checks his pulse to make sure he is done for and we get a nice view of her feet, calves and ass as she leaves the room. Another one bites the dust.

•  

c4s

MILF's Wrestle For Cash, Dakkota Vs Annastasia

Super hot match two sexy MILF's Wrestle For Cash.  Big breasted Annastasia, Vs small firm breasted Dakkota. Ok ladies lets have a clean fight but first I do to frisk your bodies.  A lock up and the ladies begin the intense, sexually stimulating match.  Ground and pound wrestling, breast smothering, titty squeezing, scissors, bear hug, figure four's  and kissing, these two sexy housewives are super sexy and super strong. 

•  

c4s

Scissoring Kyle

Kyle thought I wasn't strong enough to beat him in wrestling. What he didn't expect was how strong my legs were. In this clip, you see Constance taunting Kyle w words, doing reverse scissors, body scissors, scissors and face sitting.  he tapped out a couple times and Constance let him breathe but not for long. She taught him a lesson, never judge a tiny girl by her size.

•  

c4s

Lights Out Malibu

After all these years of doing this job, I never got the chance to meet Malibu. She seems to travel a lot and I never made an attempt to meet with her. This time on her way through Boston, I figured I'd take the plunge and shoot with her. Like all the women who have been around for a while...Malibu can definitely squeeze and enjoys KO's. So I guess this was a meeting that needed to happen. Malibu wore pink tights, bra, and proceeded to kick my ass and knock me out. With all those years of experience Malibu definitely knows how to use those legs and enjoys her job thoroughly. She is one of those session girls that is worth a look if she's in your area. Sometimes the classics are the best and knowing your not wasting your money is a good thing. She is a nice woman who will take the time to make you comfortable and then will kick your ass.

•  

c4s

Scissor Battle - Venom v Raven

It is a battle between the north and the south! Venom'sthighs meet Raven's super thighs.
These two ladies trash talk, pull each other's hair, bear hug and crush each other's legs simultaneously. Who can win this match and will it be easy? Not likely.

•  

c4s

SKANDIA - Muscled Barbie Rules - EXTREME Scissorholds - UNTIL PASS OUT

Superbeautiful and full muscled Skandia loves to go to the hardcore fighting gym and challenge guys to fight her for money! She is really strong and even big guys afraid to fight her, as not only she kicked the ass of many there, but she also dominates them and humiliates them! But there is always one poor guy without this information that thinks he can make some easy money, but he cannot be more wrong!

•