News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

Quote from: c4s on 17-Mar-17, 04:45 AM
DEVASTATING THE SLAVE WITH MY POWERFUL LEGS

STARRING: TOP DOMINATOR MARCELO ORTIZ AND SLAVE CAMPER.

SYNOPSE: Marcelo is a strong athlete and a powerful dominator, he is a sculptural black and he trains scissors and wrestling in his gym, he loves to train with his slaves his strong scissors and his hard blows, he trains with his slave leaner and more devastating The slave with his powerful legs and muscular thighs, camper enters in despair loses the air while the scissors are applied on the neck and Marcelo loves all this because he is very sadistic, virile and cruel.

Hi, please keep in mind we do not cater to male-on-male material, so take care to NOT post such updates here. Thanks!  :Pol:
  •  

c4s

Quote from: Zeus on 18-Mar-17, 07:09 AM
Quote from: c4s on 17-Mar-17, 04:45 AM
DEVASTATING THE SLAVE WITH MY POWERFUL LEGS

STARRING: TOP DOMINATOR MARCELO ORTIZ AND SLAVE CAMPER.

SYNOPSE: Marcelo is a strong athlete and a powerful dominator, he is a sculptural black and he trains scissors and wrestling in his gym, he loves to train with his slaves his strong scissors and his hard blows, he trains with his slave leaner and more devastating The slave with his powerful legs and muscular thighs, camper enters in despair loses the air while the scissors are applied on the neck and Marcelo loves all this because he is very sadistic, virile and cruel.

Hi, please keep in mind we do not cater to male-on-male material, so take care to NOT post such updates here. Thanks!  :Pol:

Ups, I'm sorry, my bad :)
  •  

c4s

Slave of my leather gloves and boots, part One: Boots headscissors

Another difficult Sunday for my slave begins! I dressed in leather bra and blue spandex leggings. I also have long leather gloves and overknee boots. My tied slave experience the power of my feet! Several positions when the head slave in my uncompromising grip.

•  

c4s

Pursuasion

All I wanted was for Jason to buy some magazines so I could win a contest at my school. Too bad he didn't immediately buy a ton like all the other men I've asked. What's his problem!? Oh well, no matter, I can be VERY persuasive! Watch me put Jason into all kinds of tight scissorholds, squeezing his puny neck between my strong, sexy thighs. I relentlessly crank his neck, making him sputter and turn blue! He should have just bought the damn magazines! But, this way is really more fun for me! Haha.

•  

c4s

The Scissoring Executioner

Here's a video with a sadistic executioner who str@ngles and chokes her helpless victim and then subjects him to a long, torturous headscissoring, making him beg for mercy the whole time. Then she calmly executes him!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/94563/17391538/The+Scissoring+Executioner
  •  

c4s

Cynara - Semi K.O.

After getting blown away by 19 year old Bella, we asked CPL wrestling who else they suggested we should work with and immediately they said Cynara. This girl is very mean, very aggressive and as strong as they come. She also LOVES to wrestle!

•  

c4s

Rachel: Leggy Golf Lesson

It's safe to say that most scissor fans have stared at female golfers on TV at one time or another, and fantasized about what it would be like to be caught in the girl's crushing grip. Well, we had Rachel try on a sexy golf outfit and take her victim to scissor town in this video. Watch her punish him in various head and body variations while verbally humiliating him... pigtails and all!

•  

c4s

Scissoring A Ninja

ason is sitting on the floor minding his own business, when bikini clad Nyxon walks into the room, and tells him that she's going to put him into a few scissor holds. Before Jason can object, Nyxon wraps her legs around his neck, putting him in a tight head scissor. Jason gasps for air & struggles a bit, but Nyxon doesn't care. She goes right into a figure 4 hold, then puts him in a tight body scissor, taking advantage of his small stature. Nyxon keeps this up for a few minutes until Jason is basically unresponsive. Bored, Nyxon gets up & walks out of the room.

•  

c4s

K0d In Bikinis Tilly Total Domination 2

Well this was Shauna Ryanne's first K0d In Bikinis series match up but too bad it didn't turn out well for her. Tilly was her opponent and they started out with clothes before stripping down to their bikinis. Tilly became quite the hand full for Shauna as she put her through a variety of holds that Shauna just couldn't get out of. Tilly enjoyed taunting Shauna while Shauna did manage to cry out quirky remarks as well cry out in pain. Holds that were used were an armbar, headscissors, sleeperhold, full nelson with bodyscissors and of course pro style submissions. When all was said and done Tilly just had to finish Shauna with her favorite choke The Tilly Plata which had Shauna heading into Dreamland and she was very satisfied with her work.

•  

c4s

Wonder Muscle

Goddess Samantha Muscle truly enjoys overpowering men and making them worship the very muscles that defeat and humiliate them. Samantha orders her opponent to try and resist her, but he is easily outclassed and thrown to the ground. Samantha haughtily orders him to feel and worship her superior muscles, and then subjects him to a series of brutal headscissors and bodyscissors, breaking him down more every time she tightens her lethal thighs. Samantha finishes off her hapless victim with a rear naked choke hold and a back breaking stretch. Totally defeated, Samantha orders her opponent to kiss her feet as she poses above him.

•  

c4s

I WILL CRUSH YOUR SKULL IDIOT SLAVE !! - TOP GIRL MARY LUTHAY

STARRING: MARY LUTHAY AND SLAVE RENATO. SYNOPSE: Mary luthay and a dominatrix blonde and beautiful, she really likes to humiliate and use their slaves, she has a perfect body and a phenomenal ass, she understands very art of crushing and tighten the thighs and leg braces, she gets irritated with her slave messing up her dance, then solves punilo with their specialty, leg braces, the slave cries and goes into real despair because Mary legs are really strong and fat slave, is expression of pain all the time, to also a press pin really powerful and strong pressing the face of the stupid slave, the punishment was strong because Mary legs and a key expert and trains a lot to punish and train with their slaves.

•  

c4s

Catfighting Sisters

Arabelle Raphael & Dixie Comet

Arabelle borrowed a dress from her sister Dixie and brought it back, unwashed, with a bunch of cum stains on it because Arabelle is a slut. Now Dixie is pissed and wants revenge so she confronts her sister while she's doing exercises and their argument quickly turns into a taboo kitten brawl. Dixie scissors her legs around her sister's waist and covers her mouth with her hand before flipping her over and fish hooking her mouth on the way to some face smothering with her crotch. Arabelle turns the tables for some face sitting of her own and some major wedgie action. Soon they are both ripping each others clothes off in a crazy pile of naked scissorholds, HOM, facesitting, clothes gagging and spanking.

•  

c4s

SCISSOR DESSCISSOR DESTROYER GIRL DENTAL APPLIANCE - CRAZY GIRL BABY CONHAQ

STARRING : BABY CONHAQ and slave IZABELLE DENTAL APPLIANCE.
SYNOPSIS : Baby Conhaq uses all his cruelty to the helpless and a slave who uses braces, with its strong legs and it prevents any reaction slave feel much pain when Baby crushes and squeezes your braces.

•  

c4s

Scissored by Spandex

Scorpion has a friend round to help her test her squeeze power. She'd much rather do that than go to the gym, so she does some squeeze reps on his neck.

•  

c4s

K0d In Bikinis Jessica vs Adrianna

Adrianna has battled many of Dreamland wrestlers except Jessica and here she finally gets her and teaches her what she has learned over time in other battles using prostyle submissions. Adrianna K0s Jessica a few times before finally putting her down for a count. Then Jessica comes back for revenge and shows Adrianna that she doesn't just lay down for anyone all the while putting Adrianna through painful holds over and over making sure Adrianna got the message. The end is near as Jessica ends Adrianna with a Piledriver and its goodnight babe as Jessica pins her for a 10 count.

•