News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Sara Rosa Strong Legs

Hot Sara Rosa with her delicious body has a target called Vivi that has her neck smashed hard on the mattress and can't breath at all for several minutes. In this super sexy movie we can watch Mistress Sara Rosa applying some have punishment over her defenseless submissive slave including a lot of scissorhold mixed with a lot of smothering action. The evil Domme is angrier than ever applying a scissorhold session over Louise.

•  

c4s

LINGERIE FIGHT: Jennifer Thomas vs Allie Parker

Allie Parker has a real problem with Jennifer Thomas because Allie isnt wearing boots for their match, but Jen is! This becomes more of an issue then planned. Allies big mouth gets her into some trouble with the strong and muscular Jennifer Thomas. In the clip youll see STINK FACE, CAMEL CLUTCH, SCISSOR HOLDS, SMOTHERS, and a lot more!

•  

c4s

The Bikini Team

Custom clip request
Name: The Bikini Team
Dress: Bikini
Actors: Lora and Lesley
About the skript:
Lora and you going to a base and eliminate a lot of henchmens and some boss (12-14), of course in diffrent rooms (1-2 per room/stairs etc.)
Everytime you stay together to eliminate all this guys, The Henchmen everytimes realy enjoy to see you both, you deflection with your amezing body (dancing, sexy moves etc.) until is it to late for the poor guys and they realize you executrix.

•  

c4s

Foot massage turns to ASS WORSHIP and HEADSCISORS

The perfect legged EBONY GODDESS wants a foot massage... The slave is getting quite nervous in front of these marvelous legs. He tries to keep professional, and to make a real good massage but after a very short time, he begins to worship her feet and to kiss her legs. She gets furious and catches him with his tight to crush his face against her feet. He will be squeezed like that during the whole video !!!

•  

c4s

Megan Jones - Bedroom Battles Round 17

Megan Jones is finally on Scissor Foxes and if you like big thick powerful thighs crushing men, then you'll definitely love this! Megan takes on Jay in this Bedroom Battle and shows him who's boss. Her legs and booty completely swallow up his neck in her reverse headscissor and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it but scream for mercy...

•  

c4s

SCISSOR IN HIGH-VOLTAGE - TOP MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL

Starring: Karina Cruel and slave Fabi - sinopse: Karina cruel picks her favorite slave Fabi in a way that the girl panics! and real fear in real time the girl screams in terror, Karina humiliates the girl with excellent leg braces but with something different, she knows Fabi's terrified of electricity then prepares two ends of wireless high-maintenance and threat by the girl long, the girl goes into shock because besides being tight legs Karina poor girl sit a real fear in real time with no combinations and blunt this and one of the real videos.

•  

c4s

HEADSCISSORS from screen to real

STARRING FURIOUS SOFIA

Marc is watching femdom and mixed wrestling videos as Sofia comes in and catches him in the act... But there is nothing wrong to this, of course! Except Marc's denial... "Oh, this is for a friend, he'll have fun to watch this!" This is a bad thing to lie... Sofia is no dummy!

•  

c4s

IVEES DEADLY SLEEPERHOLD

The victim Arthur is sitting on the  bed with hands tied in front. Ivee arrives (Hair all down, wearing a simple LOW-CUT BLACK TANKTOP (with thin/spaghetti straps), seductively asks a question and whispers in his ear. He refuses to answer. Ivee then enters BEHIND him and sits behind him on the couch, victim between her legs. She massages his shoulders first while whispering in his ear again, asking questions very seductively.

•  

c4s

Strong legs

Damn, look at my legs.. they are so big and.. strong! Oh yes!
Today I will do a funny game with my big legs and with a lot of balloons, first I will blow them and then.. it's time to explode them with my powerful legs!

•  

c4s

"No Tap Zone" Three

Loren Blaine has one of the most fearsome headscissors anywhere, and when her cruelty has a catalyst like Thin Man though no one like him exists, terrible things happen. Here, Loren brings down pain and panic on his neck that is jaw-dropping to see, beautiful on a mat near the pool, her surfer-girl hair and blue eyes shining while Thin man's eyes, whatever color they are, look black and shattered, as though he is inches away from a shark...

•  

c4s

Cali Kobra - POV Scissor Challenge 240

Cali mentioned to us how she used to pick on this one boy in high school and steal his backpack. He would chase after her to retrieve it but would eventually end up in a scissorhold while she kept the bag just out of his reach. It's such a hot scenario that we had to recreate it. This time, Cali steals Jay's phone and runs into the bedroom. Just as he tries to grab it, she puts him in a reverse headscissor off of the bed. Cali is in the best shape yet and her leg definition is unbelievably sexy. While holding her victim firmly between her tanned toned thighs, she plays keep-away with his phone and even snapping a few embarrassing photos with it. We've also added some P.O.V. which we're sure that you'll enjoy the view. Cali is very playful and bratty plus, she loves ending her sessions with a knockout. Who doesn't?

•  

c4s

Squeezed Until He Pukes

Mistress Suzy is ready to inflict serious torture on her next victim. Wearing sexy nylons, Suzy wraps her powerful and sexy legs around her victim, squeezing his abdomen. Suzy leaves a bucket next to her victim as she tells him that she will squeeze hard enough to make him puke his guts up.

•  

c4s

ROBERTA - Lottery - EXTREME Scissorholds in Leather Style Leggings

I am owned by Roberta for a week and I suffer a lot, but today I see that she is doing some creative things and it is so quiet and nice. But she calls me and tells me that she is bored, so she made a game to play with me. There are some small papers in a plate and I must choose from them and MAYBE I will have money! I don't understand why is she so nice today, but I deserve it!

•  

c4s

OLIVIA - The Big Mouth - Scissorholds EXTREME

In the gym cafeteria there is the big mouth, an old fat guy that nobody ever saw fighting, but all the time he speaks about his big victories of the past! He doesn't look at all like a fighter and everybody is fed up with his lies! Olivia is not only super beautiful and athletic, but she is a skilled fighter, Thai Boxing and not only! She challenges him to a fight in front of other people and he accepts, thinking that it is easy to win in a fight with a girl. He couldn't be more wrong!

•  

c4s

NamASSte!!! Punishment for a Lecherous Yoga Instructor

Several gals have been waiting for world famous New York yoga instructor, Guru Gropper, to show up for their yoga class for over 2 hours.  Everyone has let except Robin as she really loves yoga and wants a tough class! He finally arrives so Robin ends up taking a private yoga class. The famous instructor tells Robin to start in Downward Facing Dog.  The teacher decides she needs an adjustment but this isn't something that Robin feels comfortable with.  Within a very short time, it is obvious that this male yoga teacher is a lech and Robin is going to punish him for his groping, sexual advances and misconduct in class!!!  Robin uses Crushing head scissors!! Reverse Head Scissors! Front Head Scissors! Every Kind of Head Scissor!! Assanasana (face sitting pose), Hunumanassana (splits across the throat pose), Upward Facing Dog, Downward Facing Dog and some ujayyi breathing!!! And a few Ass Smothers just to say NamASSte to this pervert!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/5022/17321578/NamASSte%21%21%21++Punishment+for+a+Lecherous+Yoga+Instructor
  •