News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Sudden Smother Reverse Scissor Suffocation

Goddess Rebecca, sadistic hit-woman, suspenseful strangleress,  sneaks from behind, her victim not aware of what is coming to him...

•  

c4s

Wrestling Ballbusting Smother Punishment

Julie Simone found out that you've been posting Her clips online for free and She is not happy about it.  She arranges a revenge style shoot so you can see what it feels like to posted online for free.  She takes out Her displeasure on your balls which She kicks, knees, and punches. Her strong thick legs wrap around your head over and over again in a head scissors until you knock out.  To finish you off for good, She sits on your head with Her ample ass and smothers you.  Julie wears a spandex bodysuit and patterned pantyhose.

•  

c4s

Lights Out Sara Scares Mark

Some women have insanely powerful thighs and love to use them...Sara Lips is definitely one of them. I have been doing clips for a while and not many had me in a panic like Sara did in this clip. Between her scissors and chokes, I was overwhelmed. The more we started to shoot, Sara got used to squeezing me and really started adding extra pressure with each squeeze. By the end of this one, I was seriously worried about doing anther 2 knowing Sara won't be letting up at all. Lots of Sara ignoring taps and going for the KO. This woman is a serious beast and one of the most powerful girls I've ever met. After all these years of doing this, it's nice to meet someone who can push my limits and actually scare me. Don't miss meeting this amazing woman if you get the chance.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

Scissorholds for the Pervy Brother

Terra stretches out for her routine yoga workout. As she gets herself ready, her brother, Aiden, peeks around the corner, admiring his sister's curvy figure. Unfortunately for Aiden, his sister catches him and pulls him out. He tries to make excuses, but she doesn't believe a word he says. Terra pushes him to the ground, wraps her toned legs around his body, and squeezes him hard. He grunts in pain, but continues to lie about what he was doing. That only angers Terra more, so she locks her legs around his head and squeezes.

•  

c4s

Scissoring Hard an Arrogant Asshole's Neck

After the good fucking with gorgeous VIP girl the guy who just used to use girls decides not to pay her money and makes it clear that she was like a usual prostitute who desrves just 20 bucks, and she is not a VIP for sure. He throws money and is ready to leave but he doesn't realize what a lesson he'll be tought right now. Furious of anger she kicks his balls and then his face to lay him down. He never knew that her weapon is always with her and this is her strong muscled legs which are going to squeeze hard the neck of such a jerk.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/69075/17602518/Scissoring+Hard+an+Arrogant+Asshole%27s+Neck+%28WMVl+HD+720p%29
  •  

c4s

Xenia Onatopp: Steamy Sauna Scene ft. Miss Jasmine

We knew that Miss Jasmine would make a perfect Xenia and this is over the top HOT! This iconic sauna scene is steamy and the last reverse headscissor knockout can only be described as orgasmic! Xenia leaps onto Mr. Bond's torso, wrapping her strong legs tightly around him. He slams her up against the wall but can't shake her off. He brings her to the floor only to now find himself against her crotch as she shifts from his body to his neck. Her thighs constrict and pulsate, making it nearly impossible for him to catch his breath. She manages to snag his arm and lock him in a triangle choke. Xenia adds more and more pressure until he finally collapses. You can tell he's really out by the way he starts to shake and snore. He's barely awake before she traps him between her scissors again. She then throws him onto the table, straddles him then crushes his body. You can hear his rib snap! He tries to pry her legs apart but it's no use. Before he knows it, she spins around and gets him in another reverse headscissor. Here's the climatic ending you've all been waiting for. Xenia squeezes tighter and TIGHTER as she moans louder and LOUDER until his body goes completely limp. Goodnight Mr. Bond.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/82503/17506320/Xenia+Onatopp%3A+Steamy+Sauna+Scene+ft.+Miss+Jasmine
  •  

c4s

Wait till mother comes home

Luis is giving his father a real hard time and has become uncontrollable, after his father speaks to his mother Anita, she relays a message to him he will never forget.
Anita beats Luis with excruciating scissors and torturous head locks and combination holds.
Her muscles explode with every hold. Anita shows why you should never disobey your mother!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/17340/17600508/Wait+till+mother+comes+home+6
  •  

c4s

Teaching you something !

Mr. Johnson is teaching me the difference between the words "their," "they're," and "There." but he's being very pompous and arrogant about about it, not appreciating that english is not my first language. I quickly loos interest and then notice his fly is down. At a Second Glance I see something pink and ruffly sticking out, I pull in Mr. Johnson for a closer look and yes its a pair of Girly panties. I Laugh and then grab him by the chin and look me in the eye, saying "you naughty little boy." Now unless you want everyone at the school to know about this you will do as i say.....

https://clips4sale.com/studio/39415/17608232/Teaching+you+something+%21+HD
  •  

c4s

'CRUSHING the Tutor!' FULL VIDEO DOWNLOAD featuring Scarlet Vice

Watch as Scarlet tries to tease her tutor by pulling up her skirt and resting one thigh over his in an attempt to seduce him.  But when that fails Scarlet gives him another form of attention he will soon regret!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/12453/17603440/%27CRUSHING+the+Tutor%21%27+FULL+VIDEO+DOWNLOAD+featuring+Scarlet+Vice+-+%2AFULL+High+Definition%2A
  •  

c4s

SCISSOR DOMINANCE STRONG LEGS - top girl KELLY DIAS MUSCLE LEGS

KellSTARRING : new top girl KELLY DIAS and slave ISABELA.  SYNOPSIS : KELLY DIAS IS A BRAZILIAN BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WITH EXTREMELY STRONG LEGS AND PERFECT TO APPLY SCISSORS. IN THIS VIDEO SHE IMMOBILIZES IN A VIOLENT WAY WITH THEIR STRONG LEGS.  CHECK OUT NEW RELEASE MF 2012 !!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/24343/17599890/SCISSOR+DOMINANCE+STRONG+LEGS+-+top+girl+KELLY+DIAS+MUSCLE+LEGS+-+MF+2012+-+FULL+VERSION+-+exclusive+MF
  •  

c4s

Jenny Blaze - Bedroom Battles

This 6 foot tall model isn't just all looks. Jenny can also wrestle and she proves it in this bedroom battle. There's no avoiding those long legs of hers. They are everywhere you go and whether you like it or not, she'll get you in between them. Jenny really gives it to him, swiftly moving from one scissorhold to another. She lets him get up and restart a few times but he still doesn't stand a chance. This girl is full of energy and her scissors are anxious to squeeze. Jenny has consistently grown stronger throughout the years and her technique is perfect. Every time she straightens her legs and unleashes her full power, it puts Jay into full panic mode! He taps, pinches and screams; anything to get her to stop. She gets quite mean in the last few minutes, really making him yell for mercy. Once he is barely hanging by a thread, she puts him in a reverse headscissor and says: "I'm not done yet. How much more do you think you can handle?" She clamps down her glutes and doesn't let go until she knows he's out. She gets quite the sense of joy when she knocks men out with her thighs. Jenny Blaze is on fire!

•  

c4s

Blaze scissors him into submission

Time and time again she laughs with delight as she tortures him with scissorhold after scissorhold ignoring his taps, him with her feet and squeezing hard showing the muscularity of her amazing
dancer legs.

•  

c4s

Bossy Isabel Makes Strong Scissors

Our girls like to dominate their slaves in different ways. They are natural, they are not pros. This time the beautiful and bossy Latina Goddess Isabel takes on her pathetic slave to make suffer the worm with her legs. Despite her size and figure she is very powerful. Goddess Isabel uses her legs to make suffer her pathetic bald slave. You can see in her facial expressions how she enjoys dominating the worm while the lucky insect suffers. She uses her legs in different ways and positions. The slave is so weak that she laughs of him. Goddess Isabel shows you how she makes scissors to demolish slaves. Don't miss it

•  

c4s

Pantyhose Scissoring on Sean

Big Sean decided to set up a session w Constance while she was in the Boston areas. What he didn't expect was her being so tiny but her legs oh so powerful. When we introduce Sean, he is 268LBS and 6'8, compared to Constance's 110 LBS and 5'2. His muscles are so strong that there is no way Constance can make him tap. But, Constance's legs and scissors are oh so mighty.  In this clip, Sean taps out so many times from Constance's scissors, face sitting and even from a camel clutch.  Her reverse scissors are the strongest though.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/75491/17523928/Pantyhose+Scissoring+on+Sean
  •