News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

BOA CONSTRICTOR LEGS

My favourite male wrestler and fitness model and UKBFF competitor, Nikkita, battle it out in this moody wrestling match. She has the sexiest legs in the industry and she knows how to use them, and show them off. There is a real power exchange, slow and intense. With slow, controlled movements she destroys Bert like a boa constrictor with an array of scissorholds and figure fours. Bert tries to escape these firm holds and Nikkita flips him and rolls him but never lets go. Nikkitta and Bert grunt and pant in rhythm, she applies pressure when she wants, it's unpredictable and it looks like she enjoys toying with him.

•  

c4s

Amber Stone - Scissor Challenge 242

Amber Stone is quickly becoming a fan favorite and we can totally see why. This fitness model has big muscular pythons for legs and although she's never scissored before working with us, they just kept getting stronger with every video we shot with her. We can't imagine what the future holds for her. In this headscissor challenge, we started out with a side reverse. Amber's massive thigh crushes down on Jay's windpipe as he really struggles to pull it off. She's also quite proud of her biceps and loves flexing them and showing them off. Every few minutes or so, she grabs the back of his head, opens up her legs and regrips him, slightly turning his head towards her butt, making it even more unbearable. Jay makes the huge mistake of calling her a bitch which she then responds fiercely: "What did you call me?" and then squeezes with everything she's got, knocking him ! As he slowly comes to, Amber locks back on and reminds him that the challenge isn't over yet. He is now completely facing her ass in a reverse and she's not giving him any mercy for the last couple of minutes. He nearly goes out a second time from the pressure. It's hard to believe anyone can survive those legs but it's certainly entertaining to watch them try. Great job Amber!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR LIFT MISS THE VOCAL CORDS - TOP MISTRESS KARINA CRUEL

Karina Cruel & slave Meggie - sinopsy : Karina cruel made new videos in June with the new slave Meg, now she does Meg prove their Dominatrix melhro skills of  KC Karina Cruel - videos, Karina excels every performance demonstrates that she really loves what he does, Karina not charge a penny to make the video, it makes for fun to abuse of young girls, girls with 18.19 to 21 years old, Karina loves this kind of little girls. In this video Karina tightens the neck of the new slave Meg, Karina has techniques which leaves the red slave and then purple, Karina has no mercy and makes positions that give fear, the slave cries too much and Karina has fun with it, Karina BOTH TIGHTENING THE NECK THE NEW SLAVE lOSE THE SPEECH FOR 1 HOUR ... don't miss and not to be missed !! KC 2017

https://clips4sale.com/studio/26069/17717724/SCISSOR+LIFT+MISS+THE+VOCAL+CORDS+-+TOP+MISTRESS+KARINA+CRUEL+-+CLIP+4+-+EXCLUSIVE+KC+HD
  •  

c4s

Headscissor Challenge

Michelle met with Leena and even though Michelle was new herself to to female wrestling she didn't like Leena at all and wanted to test her out. By doing this sort of test she decided to see how strong Leena was in taking her headscissors. When she did so she ended up K0ing her. Michelle didn't care that she K0d Leena and in fact she didn't take Leena seriously and was not thinking Leena's headscissors would even affect her. She was wrong and thus she herself was K0d by Leena. As they traded headscissors Michelle was not going to allow Leena anymore to apply headscissors on her so she kept her scissors on Leena and didn't stop until she finally put her out and left her there as she was satisfied with her work. The sexy Reverse Fig 4 done Michelle has to be seen.

•  

c4s

MIRA - The Challenge - Scissorholds

After the wrestling with my loser slave, I want to make him sorry for the challenge, so I start some painful scissorholds to break his spirit! I do it to him in all the diferent positions, standing, on the floor and on the couch, while he is suffering in agony! In the last scissor I laugh a lot with his stupid red face suffering and of course I do a victory pose with my foot on his face!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR DISPUT TOP GIRLS - TOP GIRL LUNNA GOUVEIA

Lunna Gouveia, Paloma  Rodrigues, Beth and Melissa - film especific in scissor disput witch beautiful new girls !Highlight to Lunna gouveiae Paloma Rodrigues are the new cat of MF video extreme, in this movie they make their first fight of leg braces..don't miss MF video !!

•  

c4s

'Sablique's SCISSOR Play!'

It really doesn't get any sexier than this!Towering over her little 5'6" tall boy-toy, Sablique introduces him to her interpretation of foreplay asking him..."You like foreplay, right?".But he has no idea that Sablique's form of foreplay involves her SQUEEEEEZZING the living daylights out of him where the more pain he's in, the more pleasure she gets!Watch as Sablique pulsates her thighs around his scrawny neck as TEARS (literally!) start to stream down his face from the incredible power of her lethal scissors!

•  

c4s

Jasmine Mendez - Bedroom Battles Round

You're gonna LOVE the REAL Knockout at the end of this battle! It takes a while for Jay to come around from this reverse headscissor KO. These semi competitive Bedroom Battles can get pretty intense but when you add the insane power of Jasmine's scissors into the mix, you've got yourself a show! For those who have suffered between her thighs know EXACTLY what we mean. Jasmine and Jay battle it out on the bed and once she clamps those thighs around your head or waist, it's an instant tap or an instant nap! They really are THAT strong! After a few rounds of Jasmine completely destroying him, she ends up knocking him out in a side reverse the first time. It happened so fast that he didn't even have time to tap out. She continues to dominate him, making him beg and scream with every squeeze and then finally, she gets him in one last reverse. She knocks him out SO good, he starts to quiver and shake. He didn't feel quite right after that one. Jasmine stomps on his chest and claims victory!

•  

c4s

SOS0060 Don't argue with Scorpion

Scorpion is relaxing on the sofa, when Uncle Steve pops in after his "session" down the gym.  Scorpion suggest that perhaps he should lift some more weights, as it doesn't seem to be improving
his physique any.  It transpires that Uncle Steve only visits the gym for social purposes or should that be perving!

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD PRESSURE TO FAINT

The new girl Paola Zuckman makes her first scissor film, she tightens the new slave Kely with several types of scissors, the new slave Kely gets very purple, due to the strong shears without taking the pressure off her legs a single second, and sharp That Paola takes pleasure in and suffocating her victims. In the end the slave girl Kely suffers a light faint is awakened to kicks and kicks.

•  

c4s

Lights Out Meeting Madam Mysteria

Some women make me think...why the fuck do I do this. Usually bodybuilders are not difficult shoots and can't scare me into a panic, but these overseas women are sadistic and strong. Madam Mysteria just arrived in Boston and agreed to shoot some clips with me. I left feeling like I got hit by a truck. Not only is she muscular and strong, she is a sadistic woman who loves to trap you in her thighs and just not let go. If you watch my clip, you know I honestly try not to tap that often. I like to keep it real so you fans know if they can squeeze or not when you session with one of them. I haven't tapped this much since the beginning days of doing this. Mysteria locks on scissors and slowly applies pressure until your drifting of to sleep or tapping out like a maniac. This woman knows just when to let go and can keep you on the edge of consciousness like you never felt before. Her accent is so sexy while she squeezes you and her laugh when you tap is amazing. She truly loves making a man turn to putty between her sexy thighs. If you want to be sore for a day or two after a session...Go see Mysteria. I don't say this often but this woman is scissor destruction to any male who want to feel power.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

GGSessions43

Introducing the stunning exotic beauty VictoriaB. When big Alex came to us and told us he wanted a session where the girl could make him submit with scissors, we told him we had a new girl with very strong legs. What Alex didn't know was that Victoria is also a versed twerker and loves to use it to put her male opponents . After giving him a taste of what her headscissors feel like, Victoria goes on to facesit him into oblivion by twerking on his face until he's had enough. Holds include Reverse Headscissors, Classic Headscissors, Frontal Headscissors, Side Headscissors, Vibrating Headscissors, Pins, and Twerking Facesitting. 

•  

c4s

Under desk watcher humiliation by BRENDA

Brenda is working at her desk but she has not noticed that Marc was watching her legs and filming her feet under the desk. Marc is completely mesmerized by her perfect legs and connate help to film closer and closer... until she moves and touches him... and notices he was here from the beginning!!!

•