News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

SHE OPENS AND CLOSES HER THIGHS LIKE A LIGHTNING 01

We tested our new male squeezetoy Ricky making him deal with Marika's legs. While she's reading a magazine and first put him in a tight front scissor; after she changed it in a violent straight headscissor. Particularly in that straight headscissor she make him suffer opening and closing repeatedly her thighs with the speed of a ligthning. SPECIAL PRICE for You. I made for you a DISCOUNT of $ 5  (In the first 50 seconds of each clip you can see the preview). (Take a look at the long video preview, it lasts 50 seconds.) High Resolution HD and Great Quality Video mpeg4 1280 x 720p , 7836 Kbit/sec. 25 Fotogrammi/sec. WARNING IMPORTANT NOTICE : (To look all clips of my store, in various formats, go to the categories and click on "" all categories "" .... !!! Thank you for your kind attention, good vision.)

•  

c4s

Scissor Assault

Reverse/Forward scissorholds. The stockings are off and it's time for bare-legged scissorholds. Lady Ashley starts with a series of reverse scissorholds keeping a sustained grasp of her slave's neck. She ends with heavy forward scissorholds at the end of the bed!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR SISTERS COMPILATION 655

Mega hard core mix, of clips from our other stores, giving zou the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls

•  

c4s

Don't Piss Off Frankie Z

Darrius made Frankie Z mad and now he has to pay the price.  Another clip from the recently discovered "Frankie Z tapes", Frankie Z uses her powerful legs to teach Darrius a lesson with painful scissor holds, squeezing him without mercy.  Watch Frankie's leg and glute muscles flex as Darrius struggles to escape, much to Frankie's sadistic delight.  Darrius goes limp from the pressure early on, but Frankie is done having fun with him.  The bikini-clad Frankie pushes him up against the wall, and punishes him with a few knees to the body.  After softening him up a bit, it's time to put the pressure back on with more scissors around his neck.  Frankie's humiliation of Darrius is only just getting started.

•  

c4s

REA vs The Rock - I Crush You Between My Long Strong Legs!

REA: I love fighting and wrestling, but this is kind of a problem for me that I cannot fight girls, I am too stronger and is not challenging at all. Anyway I prefer to fight with men, especially posers and cocky losers! I defeat them and I humiliate them on the tatami, combining two of my big loves, fighting and domination! Today I find in my spot a fat loser training, he is a former WWF fighter, that means he is full of pose and he lacks on skills. But he things he is a real fighter, even after all these years that he is bold, fat and old. It will be fun!

•  

c4s

Jolene Hexx - POV Scissor Challenge 243

Jolene has one hell of a reverse headscissor so when we told her that Trent is hard to knockout, she took that challenge and doubled down. She knocks him out not once but twice and we even added a POV sequence so you can experience what Trent did. Being trapped between those perfectly fit thighs staring at that perfectly fit ass is every man's dream come true. Jolene's trash talk is also very sexy and dominant. She KNOWS that there's no escaping and she makes that VERY clear. After playing around with her squeeze toy and making him tap several times, she shows him EXACTLY what she's capable of; knockouts on demand. Within seconds of applying the perfect pressure and technique, our little hard headed friend is in dream world waking up to the beautiful face who put you there. You're really going to enjoy this challenge which includes nearly 3 minutes of POV.

•  

c4s

body squeeze

Anita 5'4" 165lbs bodybuilder, wrestler.Anita has one of the most, , sadistic, powerhouse squeezes in this world of ours!!
She can make any man submit to her legs!!

•  

c4s

'Stella's SCARY SCISSORS!'

With BIG, POWERFUL thighs developed from years of athletics, Stella Squeeze has some very SCARY SCISSORS!  Welcome 20 year old college athlete, Stella Squeeze, to the ScissorVixens lineup!
Stella Squeeze first contacted us several months ago while we were in Las Vegas and California for the winter.  She told us a friend of hers suggested she inquire about becoming a ScissorVixen since he knew with her SKULL CRUSHER THIGHS...she'd be perfect!

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD 4LEGS PURPLE FACE - BRITNEY GIANT and LARISSA DIEL

Britney and Larissa Diel, slave Michelinha redhead. Britney giantess has very strong legs like concrete, Britney are evil, cruel and have no mercy with her victims, Britney is a tall girl and with the help of Larissa Diel also very cruel and they take Michelinha and give her a plenty of leg braces on her face. She cries in tears but Britney and Larissa donĀ“t stop to crush the neck and face with no mercy, Britney makes a smashing sequence in the head without stopping.

•  

c4s

Gymnast vs Bodybuilder

Muscle girl Alexis Rain locks up here with the energizer gymnast Maria Jade in a battle of muscle -- but different kind of muscle. Maria has the smooth muscles of a gymnast and Alexis the hard, vascular limbs of a fitness competitor. Alexis wants the jumpy girl on the ground and Maria slips away from collar-and-elbow but when they are on the ground it's a battle. Maria is wild and Alexis grabs for her. Maria spins and kicks her off with her incredibly powerful legs. Maria's legs apply headscissors at inhuman levels of pressure and she battles here to lock up the harder girl. Alexis hurts Maria with bodyscissors repeatedly. Maria fights her off and clamps on her headlock but it's the harder girl who, when she can get the smaller girl on the ground, dominates. Alexis flexes one then both biceps smiling and seemingly unworn as Maria breathes hard having fought off the muscle girl all match, her ribs sore for a couple of days.

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD NUDE DOUBLE ''TOTAL PUNISHMENT''

STARRING: KARINA CRUEL, PENELOPE AND SLAVE BIANCA.

SYNOPSE: Karina will punish her second female slave, she calls Penelope her first slave to massacre Bianca with her scissors, she teaches Penelope how to apply scissors and leave Bianca in panic, they apply different types of scissors and leg braces leaving bianca in real despair, Karina And Penelope amuse themselves by humiliating and massacring the poor lean slave.

•  

c4s

Scissor My Stepbrother

Maggie and Wally are step-siblings who HATE one another! "You're so fucking lazy!" Maggie shouts when coming home to a dirty house. "I've had a twelve-hour day at school and work, whereas you've had 12 hours of fucking TV!" Wally mouths off to his little sister, and continues to watch the television. So, Maggie gets in front on the boob tube and in her little brother's face, "I've had enough of your !"

•  

c4s

Blonde Thunder1

This guy's completely in over his head! He's terrified of this powerful amazon who's name: Blonde Thunder comes from her legs. Guess we can't blame him because she can easily hurt him seriously and she would have no problem breaking bones, or worse.In this video, you will see an overwhelmingly powerful woman who's very arrogant about her power as she completely dominates this guy with her legs. Honestly, she's looking for any excuse to brutalize her victim because she doesn't personally like him.

•  

c4s

Lights Out Anastasia Topless Domination

Anastasia Rose is a brat and loves to have her way with everything. Wear just pantyhose and nothing she use scissors, chokes, and whatever else she felt like. It's hard to concentrate when that sexy little woman is topless and on top of you. Lots of teasing as she tells him how she wants him to go to sleep. Anastasia has found out she loves controlling a mans breathing and love to watch there eyes roll back in their head. This sexy little brat is at her best when she can sexually dominate a guy...she's hard to resist

•