News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Lights Out Amber Chokes and Jerks

Amber Skyy loves to enjoy herself playing with a cock and choking the guy with that cock. Once she gets going, all you can do is sit back and wait for her to be in the mood to finish you. Amber gets creative and make this cum shot count. It's hard to explain but after a lot of choking and wearing Mark down, Amber gets her hand on his cock and milks him quickly. Amber makes sure she grinds and chokes her way to personal pleasure before she decides to give Mark some pleasure. It's a great cum shot on her pantyhose crotch and shows how much skill Amber has when doing a handjob. Amber Skyy really is one of the best.

•  

c4s

Peeping Jay - Luna Lain

Luna Lain is stretching in her leotard and ballet slippers on her stripper pole when she realizes that Jay Wimp is peeking in her window. She hauls him into her house and decides to teach him a lesson using her legs. She scissors his neck and wraps her strong thighs around him.

•  

c4s

School Girls do it Better

Hannah is one badass school girl who is set to kick some boy butt in a grappling match. She easily moves him from scissorhold to scissorhold, including regular scissors, front head scissor, side neck scissor and reverse scissors. Her opponent is dominated effortlessly and eventually gets choked out.

•  

c4s

Gianna Love Head Scissor the Slave

Slave is on the bed ready for Gianna's next game.  This time she wants to scissor his head between her powerful thighs!  He reluctantly plays along and quickly realizes this game of hers is not easy.  His neck squished between her legs he loses his power to escape.  Even though his face is real close to her privates, he can't enjoy those moments while he struggles to survive!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR MORTAL LEGS - GIANT GIRL NANDA LOPES

FIRST MOVIE: NANDA LOPES AND SLAVE VIVI nanda LOPEZ IS GIANTESS AND VIOLENT, IN THAT VIDEO SHE USES THEIR ENORMOUS LEGS TO PRESS, TO CONTROL AND TO DOMINATE USING ALL HER FORCE. SECOND MOVIE: NANDA LOPES AND SLAVE FABI nanda LOPEZ IS GIANTESS AND VIOLENT, IN THAT VIDEO SHE USES THEIR ENORMOUS LEGS TO PRESS, TO CONTROL AND TO DOMINATE USING ALL HER FORCE.

•  

c4s

Wrestling Foreplay

Wrestling is the best kind of foreplay: an intimate show of my strength and athleticism. You love it when I throw you around like a rag doll, tightening my strong thighs around your vulnerable body, showing off my skills, while I have you kiss and caress my quivering muscles. We work ourselves up into a sweating frenzy. Your pleasure is your submission to my strong body. We are such a perfect match for my pleasure comes from showing of my physical prowess and dominance.

•  

c4s

Megan Jones - Pressure Gauge: Brute KO Force!

Most of us know of Megan's brute strength so we thought we'd put it to the test in our Pressure Gauge series and boy did Jay pay dearly! Starting at 20% of her power in various scissorholds then slowly adding pressure, you can really see the intensity as she nears the 100% mark. Megan was excited to show off her power and exerts all of her energy into her scissors, even propping herself off of the floor to get full leverage. This of course spells out BIG trouble for the little man trapped between her thighs. She makes him her scissor bitch in every sense of the word and has a lot of fun doing it. He gets knocked out back to back starting with a figure-4 followed by a reverse headscissor so tight, it's no wonder he wakes up dazed and confused. Megan puts one foot on his chest, flexes her biceps and says: "I knew you couldn't take it".

•  

c4s

Bella - BreathPlay 21

This is by far one of the most intense videos we've ever done! These BreathPlays are getting a little out of hand. First of all, we knew Bella was going to be mean but she took it up a level and stacked another 10 levels on top of that! Jay probably savored any air that he could get because she barely let him have any. Her little hand is clamped on his mouth very tight and her other hand pinches his nose almost the entire video. She laughs at his panic and reminds him who's in charge. At one point, she knocks him out with a front headscissor/H.O.M. combo! You'd think she would give him a break but NO! After making him beg with such fear in his voice, she knocks him out AGAIN with her insanely tight reverse! Let's not forget that he's tied up and has no choice but to endure her sadistic behavior. She ends with a schoolgirl pin that has him roaring for air. If you love panic, strong scissors, hand over mouth and cute girls with attitude, we HIGHLY recommend this video! It's certainly one of our best yet!

•  

c4s

irreconcilable differences

Christa Bauch 5'4"", 140lbs off season, 130lbs contest, 16" biceps and 16" calves, 25" quads.

•  

c4s

MIXED WRESTLING SCISSORHOLD JIMENA LOCKS WITH HER LEGS

Now you will see our SEXY Jimena with her Juicy legs on John's neck SUBMITTING HIM WITH A LOCK!!! This woman is a True Champion, John has no opportunity he is lost, but wait !! He was close to BREAKING FREE!!!, this can change the game, John touches her TITS and PUSSY in a sad attempt to break free but it is useless! This girl has too much power in her legs, you will not want to bump into her, if you do she'll ... Discover it by watching the video.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR - AGRESSIVE STEEL LEGS - BELIEVE ME, I'M TOTAL CRAZY AND MY LEGS ARE FROM STEEL

Stonmy torturing Kiki by her feets. She twists her legs around Kiki's body and face, and holding her as strong as she can. Kiki suffering from this hard pushing, and she is crying from the pain. Stonmy is happy to see her slave's pain, and she gives in every power to crush Kiki.

•  

c4s

Lady Valentina - Shortage - HARD Scissorholds And Hand Smother

Amazon Valentina uses to choose some rich losers, make them her slaves and take all their money. The problem is when their money finish, as Valentina can kick them away, but it is a lot of time to train a new slave. So, usually she keeps them, but she abuses them and humiliate them more!

•  

c4s

*** Weekend Special *** Scissor & Smother Domination In Pantyhose

Tag team wrestling, Jake wearing nylon panties against 2 big breasted girls, Lynn and Traci, Scissor & Smother Domination In Pantyhose. Twisting and squeezing, figure fours, ass grinding face smothering, sexy strong silky smooth pantyhose legs wrapped around Jake, his personal extasy with dribbles of cum in his tight nylon panties.

•  

c4s

SOS0078 Squeeze the life out of him Scorpion

A new male victim makes his first appearance at the Sisterhood of Sin.  He's stepped into the wrong room and come face to face with Scorpion, a mistake he is going to regret.  She chokes
him up against the wall before taking him down to the mats for some scissorhold punishment.

•  

c4s

Scissorholds for the Pervy Brother

Terra stretches out for her routine yoga workout. As she gets herself ready, her brother, Aiden, peeks around the corner, admiring his sister's curvy figure. Unfortunately for Aiden, his sister catches him and pulls him out. He tries to make excuses, but she doesn't believe a word he says. Terra pushes him to the ground, wraps her toned legs around his body, and squeezes him hard.

•