News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Strong Spandex Scissor

Forward/Reverse scissorholds. Lady Ashley likes to test her strength by wrapping her thighs around her slave's neck! Her thighs look strong and sexy in that shiny black spandex!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR SQUEEZING THE NECK TO THE EXTREME

GIANT NANDA LOPES and slave NALDINHO. SYNOPSIS : GIANT NANDA LOPES RETURNS WITH ALL FURY OF A TRUE GIANTESS NALDINHO AND CALLS HER SLAVE TO PRACTICE SCISSOR BUT NALDINHO BEGINS TO REACT WITH THE KEYS TO THE GIANT LEGS NANDA LOPES, KEYS ARE TOO STRONG FOR HIM AND HE TRIES TO ESCAPE NALDNHO OFTEN AND FAILS EVERY TIME, NANDA TWISTS THE NECK OF A SLAVE RUNNING ON THE BED WITH HIM BETWEEN HER STRONG LEGS AND BEAUTIFUL. PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY MISTRESS GABY!!!

•  

c4s

Alone 7

Poor Meg is at home alone. Her friends are all on the trip. But, we got surprise for her. The slave as a gift. She is really happy, the best present ever. She is full of negative energies and this is her salvation.

•  

c4s

Sara Lips - Hardcore Boot Camp!

As like any other of our Sara Lips videos, you will witness punishment beyond what any man should endure. She IS that strong! This was originally supposed to be a "Prisoner of War" video which includes bondage but after being reminded just how strong and brutal Sara can be, Jay chickened out. 2 seconds in any of her scissorholds and you would immediately understand and sympathize with him. This certainly doesn't mean that this video is any less brutal. She absolutely takes no mercy on his neck and body and ignores all taps, screams and safety signals. Sara says "You have to fear for your life" while she pulverizes him with numerous violent snapping scissors, punches to the gut and then throws water in his face after a devastating knockout from her reverse headscissor! A must see for panic lovers!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR REAL FAITING CONCRET LEGS

Cris Castelary and new slave Baby - film especifi in scissorhold real faiting - Cris castelari returns to video MF stronger still, she continues without notion of his strength, this time she takes the new slave Baby and faints the poor girl who spurs much in the midst of his legs of concrete, pure muscles, Cris castelari never went to An academy its genetic and something unknown but what we can see and that Cris has much strength in the legs to the point of fainting poor girls !! Don't my simperdivel MF 2017

•  

c4s

Aiden Faces Constance's Scissors

Poor Brother Aiden! Again he told mom and dad on Constance and you would have thought he learned his lesson last time, but alas he didn't. So Constance caught him just chilling in his room, and her wrath was about to be released.  Constance grabbed her brother Aiden, and just hammered him w all sorts of scissorholds. He obviously had to tap quite a few times, but Constance didn't care. She is so mad and upset that she just continued the wrath of scissors.  Hopefully, he won't tell mom and dad on her anymore, bc God only knows what would happen next time.

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD DOMINATION COMPILATION 199

Mega hard core mix, of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

Running With Scissors

Were you ever told as a not to run with scissors because it was extremely dangerous? Of course you were, everybody was
told this at some point, but what they didn't tell you was just how danegrous running in to my scissor hold was.
While you may imagine that being between my legs would be a place of ecstasy, it can also be a place of torture.

•  

c4s

Skylar Rene's Reverse Headscissor KO's Chase

We're sure Skylar's getting tired of guys underestimating her because she normally shows mercy and doesn't squeeze them into oblivion, UNLESS they disrepect her! Chase really thinks he can withstand Skylar Rene's scissorholds and in particular her feared reverse headscissor. He can't. Skylar knocks Chase out and then squeezes him some more until he's "DONE"! BRUTAL!

•  

c4s

Thigh Crushing Power

I derive so much pleasure from showing off my strength...especially my intensely powerful legs...against puny pathetic little boys. I barely have to tighten my thighs, flex my bum around my victim before they beg for mercy. They can feel their bones crushing against my power.

•  

c4s

'Jolene's SAVAGE Scissor Escape Challenge!'

Meeting Jolene in person for the first time, it's difficult to believe that such a beautiful woman with such a pretty smile and welcoming personality can be SO BRUTAL and VICIOUS on the mats, in a cage, on a floor or wherever else you might want to challenge her!

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD FIGHT STRONG GIRL ENORMOUS BUTT

TOP GIANT GIRL TIFFANY BLACK & LOOLIPOP MAN. SYNOPSIS : Tiffany Black is huge and strong, in this video she shows all her hatred for men abused, it freezes your opponent in a violent and brutal, the boy becomes unresponsive and totally dominated.

•  

c4s

'You Touch, I CRUSH!'

When we first saw pictures of Whitney Wright we knew she was definitely the right girl to add to our ever-growing list of ScissorVixens!

•