News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

"I Will Snap It"

The beautiful and powerful Mikaela shows up in a gi and quickly wonders "If I can choke you out with my calves" to her prey today, Thin Man, the wispy and sagacious pain sponge.  She laughs as her huge calves clamp down on his throat and on letting him go boasts it was right on his trachea. A straight throatscissors and he is purple against the white of her gi. "On your knees," Mikaela tells him, putting him in her superwoman skullcrushers, where she pours the power on with her hands on her hips like a heroine. "I will crank it on you," she threatens as he freaks out in her anaconda throatscissors and she does until he puts his hand over his eyes in an actual defense to keeping something from propelling out. Whether that is a thing, he and she make it one here. "I'm not done yet," she says after releasing the hold and letting him gasp and flail resting on one of her great adductors. The contrast of his face color and her gi is remarkable as she tells him of the control she has taking him to the edge and pushing him half over and pulling back and doing it again until he is nothing but whatever she decides. He's dazed and wobbles before her. She laughs and orders him to turn around. It's her figure-four headscissors. With Mikaela's calves there might be no greater version of the hold applied by any girl and she tells him "I will snap it" as he writhes in the hold. She warns him of the danger of twisting his neck in the hold.

•  

c4s

'Lights Out Lola!' FULL VIDEO DOWNLOAD featuring Erika Jordan

My name is 'LIGHTS OUT' Lola and I'm the leading star of a show featured on many popular sports networks about trained female fighters.
Being challenged by those who recognize me and underestimate me is nothing new!

•  

c4s

Raw, Pussy Power, Dakkota Vs Janet

Raw, Pussy Power, Dakkota Dominates and humiliates Janet. Super tough super sexy MILF Dakkota at 5'7" 130 lbs  steps into the ring with the new girl from Chicago Janet at 5'2" 120 lbs. Dakkota eyeing her opponent during the frisk thinking, you are mine bitch, Jane is in for a sexual humiliating beating of her life. Great wrestling, but Jane is no match for the power of her bigger opponent, Dakkota using her super long lean legs scissoring and squeezing, her experience and size pounding her opponent. Head locks, smothering, pussy grabbing and tit squeezing along with a little help from the referee, lets call it sexual humiliation, cheating.  Great matchh.

•  

c4s

SCISSORHOLD SCULPTURAL BODY - TOP MISTRESS RHIANNA PRESLEY

Rihanna and younger mistress of mf video, it really and beautiful and sexy, but not mistake behind all that beauty has much sadism and cruelty, slave Rihanna was going to play his boots in the garbage, Rihanna was angry with attitude of the slave and decided punilo with his strong, shapely legs, she has beautiful legs and statuesque, she and exotica and has very sexapeal, Rihanna does not have mercy and cruel and crushes the head and neck of a slave with his strong, muscular legs, it applies countless types of leg key, it tightens and slays the head and neck of a slave leaving it red so tighten, Rihanna and beautiful has a statuesque body and put very sadistic and have fun training and humiliating her slave.This film directed and produced by Mistress Gaby.

•  

c4s

Stepping stone 5

Joss, Meg and Daria are cheerful beauties ready for fun, as always. Stepping the slave to achieve the ultimate pleasure.

•  

c4s

Raven: Gasp

This was Raven's second video of the day and there was certainly no shortage of verbal or physical torment when compared to her debut video. In fact, she turns it up a notch and really punishes her victim with her grappling skills while challenging him to breathe and gasp for air. She uses classic and reverse headscissors, figure-4 headscissors, figure-4 and side bodyscissors, a rear naked choke, and breast and hand smothering to thoroughly dominate and control her victim for 11 minutes!

•  

c4s

Annie's Scissors

He's gonna learn the hard way! And that way is in person! Annie puts him in figure 4's, standing, frontal, reversed and the whole gammit where it comes to squeezing a neck between one's legs!!

•  

c4s

No Chance Of Victory When You Face Jae Lynn

Jae Lynn has been picking on & causing trouble for another girl that uses the same gym as Jae Lynn, and the girl's boyfriend has had enough. His girlfriend continues to come home frustrated, wishing she could do something to stop her; but she's intimidated by Jae Lynn's aggression& strength. Deciding to take matter's into his own hands and shut Jae Lynn up for good, her boyfriend ventures to the gym where he confronts Jae Lynn. He demands that she cut her , as he doesn't want to have to teach her a lesson and show her "real power". Jae Lynn being the cocky, hot head that she is decides that she's going to send the girl's boyfriend back home crying; challenging him on the matt's to see just why Jae Lynn has his girlfriend so timid in scared. Using her powerful restrictive thighs, the full weight of her thick ass & pinning pussy, she submit's the weak boyfriend time & time again, throwing his body around the mats as if he's a mere rag doll. This dumb fool, doesn't know what he's in for; as he stands no chance of victory when facing Jae Lynn in this three part match up.

•  

c4s

Reverse Headscissors Submission by Sheela

Sheela locks his head in a very tight reverse headscissors. He has to tap repeatedly as she is too charged up to let him go.

•  

c4s

100 % TRUE FAMILY SCISSORS - SISTER VS BROTHER

The challenge between the 2 family members is back. Talking before the match, Daniel told us of the figths at their home during their adolescence in which her younger sister regularly kicked his ass with her scissors. And he even told us about a time that he saw Alyssia headscissored his ex boyfriend (a really big and strong guy) for about 20 minutes making him begging for mercy. Actions starts and Alyssia squeezes his brother with effective straight headscissor and rear headscissor, then finishes him off with a tight front headscissor. High Resolution HD and Great Quality Video mpeg4 1280 x 720p , 7828 Kbit/sec. 25 Fotogrammi/sec. WARNING IMPORTANT NOTICE : (To look all clips of my store, in various formats, go to the categories and click on "" all categories "" .... !!! Thank you for your kind attention, good vision.)

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

Scissorhold Knock-Outs Constance vs Misty Lovelace

Constance loves to wrestle but she also loves to knock people out. So she decided to ask Misty if she wanted to be apart of her game. Misty of course is always eager to comply.  But what Misty wasn;t expecting is how strong Constance's thighs really were.  So immediately Constance gets Misty in a front scissor, Misty tries to break out, but she couldn't and she passed . Now Constance decides to ragdoll thi limp lady around for a few seconds. But she wants more fighting, so she wakes Misty up. Misty is now fired up, no way in hell is Constance winning this match so she gets Constance in a scissorhold that Constance cannot escape from and COnstance becomes limp. So Misty in turn plays with this helpless maiden. This goes back and forth. Each time numerous scissorhold positions from each girl: reverse, side, front head, ect. Each time one girl ko's the other, she plays with the limp body.  Does newcomer Misty win, or Does Veteran Constance or do they both lose with a twist????

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

•