News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

'Princess Natalya's TERMINATION Fee!'

She is undeniably gorgeous, she has powerful thighs and an out-of-this world ass but what really separates her from so many is this young man-beater LOVES DESTROYING YOU in any way she can!

•  

c4s

The Research Facility. One.

Lucy Zara and Mistress Ashleigh.We are currently re-coding all our early WMV files to mobile format for those of you who missed them

•  

c4s

Gianna Love Head Scissor the Slave

Slave is on the bed ready for Gianna's next game.  This time she wants to scissor his head between her powerful thighs!  He reluctantly plays along and quickly realizes this game of hers is not easy.  His neck squished between her legs he loses his power to escape.  Even though his face is real close to her privates, he can't enjoy those moments while he struggles to survive!  *front view!

•  

c4s

SCISSOR SISTERS COMPILATION 301

Mega hard core mix, of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls.

•  

c4s

I control Your Every Breath

Miss Judy is pure muscle and when she needs a leg workout she gets no more pleasure than scissoring her slave until he loses the ability to attempt to resist her, turned into nothing more than a rag doll.  Repeatedly she wraps her legs around his neck and squeezes for all she is worth.  When she has had enough she forces her slave to awake from his stupor and kiss and worship the very legs that have just brutalized him.  She then surprises him by telling him to come and sniff her pussy and as he brings his head between her legs she closes her knees around it and attempts to crack it open as if it's a big giant nut.  Slaves can be so gullible at times.

•  

c4s

Maria Jade's 10 minutes of Hell

It's been a minute since we had Maria on our mats, but the super fiesty blonde has returned in GREAT shape! We just let them get to it in this one with no instructions. Octavio remembered the beating she handed to him the first time, but Maria is a lot more experienced now and way stronger than before as Octavio soon finds out. Maria almost KOs him immediately with a vicious rear naked hold, before squeezing the life out of him with her powerful thighs. He's in for 10 minutes of hell at Maria's total mercy. You guys wanted things more brutal, so here we go!

•  

c4s

Epica Dusk

Filmed in an underground, noir style, this video brings a layer of a sexy, dark reality to Facesitting Fantasy. The lights are off, with only the last slivers of remnant sun sliding discretely into VeVe's Facesitting Den. As day fades into night, she welcomes the onset of dusk with a glass of red wine, fueling an epic series of Reverse Facesitting & Headscissors while dressed in her barely-there, drippingly sexy bodythong monokini to ensure maximum Face Smothering effectiveness!

•  

c4s

'So You Wanna Be My Slave!?' FULL VIDEO DOWNLOAD featuring Janira Wolfe

It was one year ago that we were introduced to Janira Wolfe and it was at that time Janira Wolfe was first introduced to leg scissors during our shoot.Many times, when we first introduce a girl to scissoring, it's the last time they scissor anyone until we shoot them again.  But not Janira...she's been CRUSHING helpless boys into submission, and knocking them out too, with her lean, powerful dancer thighs ever since!

•  

c4s

Bondage Wrestling Femdom Hogtie Julie Simone

Julie Simone decides to try Bondage Wrestling for the 1st time.  She can wrestle and She can tie so how hard can it be?  She quickly and easily takes control of Her opponent, subjecting him to scissor holds, headlocks, schoolgirl pin.  She ties one arm behind his back and around his neck, then continues to dominate him.  Next She ties his other arm, and continues Her assault.  Finally She ties his feet in a quick and dirty hogtie, but the match isn't over.  No, Julie continues to wrap Her thick powerful legs around his head before leaving him tied up, alone and defeated.  Julie is barefoot and wears a catsuit.

•  

c4s

Captured slave

Miss Jessica has captured a slave to be her little plaything. She's going to have some fun with him. Dressed in a lycra catsuit and heels she leg scissors him fowards and reverse and also put him in arm bars.

•  

c4s

SCISSOR COMPILATION 900

Mega hard core mix, of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls.

•  

c4s

Jocelyn K0s Ray

Ray insulted the Latina 21 yr old Jocelyn before this clip was shot and told her she was too fake on camera and that she needed to do a better job. So she took his advice and decided to show him just how serious her scissors were. Jocelyn even humiliated him with her feet on his face and was reall bratty when doing so. Jocelyn has some of the cutest feet on camera wearing bright red toenail polish. She had no mercy for him as she continued scissoring his neck over and over in various scissorholds. She finally ends him and puts him to sleep with a special short scissor shin choke using all of her weight to crush his windpipe and he is soon done for. She poses and puts her feet on his face making a mockery of him.

•  

c4s

Experiencing My Scissorholds Will Cost You Your Life

It's easy to make suggestions like "more KOs" and "hold it longer after KOing your victim" when you're just at home watching.  But what about if YOU are the victim?  I think it's time to find out just how able you are to take My scissorholds.  I'll start out nice, opening up My legs and inviting you to lie your head right in the center.  Then I'll cross My ankles right in front of you and apply that initial squeeze.  It's surprising, isn't it?  Instantly causing soreness in your neck and restricting your breath.  But that's just the beginning.  Then I start squeezing My thighs harder.  This is usually the point at which most victims tap out.  But you can take more, can't you?  That's what you keep saying.  Good.  So the next phase is the tightening of My glutes, making a tight hold into a lethal one.  But this is just the first position.  We'll move into different holds, weakening you more and more.  And of course I'm sure you know, what gets ME off is taking your life between My legs.  So for this experience, you will be giving Me your life.

•  

c4s

3 Mistresses blow smoke in the face of fat slave

The three ladies can bring their slaves of cigarettes. Then they torture him with. Blackdiamoond mistress takes him in the leg scissors and Mistres Ave Black blows him all the cigarette smoke in his face. So he can be caught in a very bad fight - Well tough luck you fat slave!

•  

c4s

Foxy Furiosa vs. Holly Hams

Whenever you see that Holly Hams is involved in a match, you can bet your ass it's going to be competitive as fuck! What a way to welcome newcomer Foxy Furiosa to the mats - wow! This is quite a battle, folks. You're going to love the hardcore muscle that Foxy brings to the mats. A hardcore pro bodybuilder, Foxy is a force to reckon with. Even at just 5'2" tall, she packs quite a wallop. Her huge, powerful muscles are nearly impossible to budge on the mats, and they can put her opponents in tremendous pain. Well, Holly, as you've seen in ALL of her previous matches, is no slouch. Although just a figure girl, she has given far larger opponents a brutal fight on the mats, and this is no different. She's not intimidated by the newcomer's massive muscle, and comes right after her. Using her superior agility, speed, and tactics, she is able to get some big submissions on the big girl and surprise her. But, can Holly keep up for over 20 minutes against this huge mountain of muscle? Get this amazing video today and find out - this is an epic battle!

•