News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

SCISSORING HOLD WITH FATAL LEGS

Sandra is wearing jeans pants and wraps her fatal legs around Jemo's neck on the ground. She squeezes and he can't breath. His face is red!

•  

c4s

HARD HEADSCISSORS for the Trash TV adiict by BRENDA

Brenda has almost the worst step father ever! He always wants to refuse to let her going out and he is a terrible Trash-TV addict! Brenda cannot stand this any longer! She enters the living room, willing to watch some good TV program. OH MY GOD ! HOW BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY SHE IS ! Wearing a short dress with high leather fishnet boots with high heels!

•  

c4s

Evil Succubus Part 2: Scissored Till

The woman as a vampire fights with the man until he lies on the ground. Then she wiggles your pimpled legs around his neck and presses until he has no more breath. While the man tries to come out of this grip, he does not. He tries to loosen his legs with his hands. Here, too, the man struggles with his legs and feet.

•  

c4s

Brooke K0s Her Roomy Tilly

Gorgeous Brooke Thomsen makes her debut here at LOD. She starts to show her roomy Tilly how strong her legs are by testing her headscissors on her. Boy does she really love putting Tilly through some hell as she locks on various headscissors wearing only a thong. Tilly is also wearing a thong and even though you can't stop staring at these sexy ladies topless and skimpy underwear you can't help but love the way Brooke is bratty like in dominating her big chested roomy. A few K0s from Brooke with no mercy from her either.

•  

c4s

2 K0s Nox Returns: Sleeperholds

Nox is back and she's perfecting her sleeperhold after watching a few other girls take me out using it. 
This video starts with some forward and backward straight headscissors, then I show Nox the perfect grip for a sleeperhold and she goes for not only her first but her second sleeperhold knockout, yanking up on my head and using my own weight against me as I choke out.

•  

c4s

PSYCHO GIRL

If you want to watch a grown man beg for mercy and scream in agony while this young female Psycho girl gets off on it and beats this guy in the stomach while squeezing and choking this wimpy man, then this is for you.  This phyco girl is crazy and chokes out this man. So dazed and in shock and confused, she  ends him with a natural reaction. This guy is so Humiliated it's very funny...

•  

c4s

SPECIAL - Lindsey

We know you loved our very first girl Lindsey so much, so did we, therefore we made a collection of her clips for you. At first, we wanted to include only the best ones, however, we noticed you loved them all, so we decided to make this a full collection of her videos...

•  

c4s

Nikki Next - Bedroom Battles

Nikki had so much fun doing this Bedroom Battle and it's certainly one of our best yet! She said it reminded her of when she used to wrestle her brothers. She had a grin from ear to ear and was quite the brat throughout. Nikki made sure Jay felt humiliated and helpless with her quick moves, vise-like scissors followed by forced feet smelling...

•  

c4s

GIRLS IN SCISSORS COMPILATION 800

Mega hard core mix, made out of clips from our other stores, giving you the fetish with great scenes of a pure amateur girls..in fast scenes or slovvmoted scenes they are really honest and giving them selfs .

•  

c4s

Tilly McReese vs Nicole Oring

This was a battle between these two and they didn't like each other very much. A back and forth ass kicking competition used their arses and legs to smother and squeeze each other into a K0 or submissions. Such embarrassment each one had to endure as they fought dirty. Eventually Nicole had the more experience and ended up choking Tilly with a RNC that she learned to slap on very well due to her mma experience.

•  

c4s

•  

c4s

macho challenge 11

Debra D'andrea the sexy, sensual, AGGRESSIVE, human wrecking machine is back to tantalize and excite once again in this non-stop hard competitive wrestling action.All of you that have seen Debra go at it full on in a competitive match, knows she is no one to take to lightly, this girl can FIGHT!! This video she shows just how tough and competitive she really is...

•  

c4s

Octavio Gets Trapped

Octavio thinks he's in for a delicious treat, but before he can taste, I wrap my thighs around his neck, and squeeze the life out of him. He said he'd do anything to make me smile.. Let's see how far he is willing to go. I love squeezing him and making him squirm and choke.

•  

c4s

Lady Daphne - The Exchange Student - Scissorholds Humiliation

Sexy blond Daphne is a foreigner exchange student, living together with a local girl and her family. Everybody is absent, just the father is at home and Daphne relaxes on the bed. The pervert father is drooling while looking at gorgeous Daphne and now is his chance! He sneaks slowly at the bed and he starts to touch Daphne. Poor guy, he doesn't know in what he is getting too! Daphne wakes up and the trouble begins!

•