News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Scissorhold clips updates

Started by c4s, 29-May-16, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4s

Bunnie Hughes in Leg Scissor Passout

Bunnie Hughes (wearing sexy lingerie) decides to practice her scissor holds on a useless male slave. Bunnie puts him through both arm and leg choke hold moves. The male slave taps out whenever he cannot last longer than Bunnie can hold the position. She degrades the dumb slave and really enjoys his sufferring. Once he goes out and drops like a rock to the deck Bunnie kicks his motionless carcass as she leaves the dungeon.

•  

c4s

Scissor Assassin

An assassin, a hit woman, an executioner. I am all of these and in this video I assassinate my victim with head scissor holds. Long, very tight, lingering head scissors.

I'm wearing very shiny, very sheer and very silky pantyhose, sheer to the waist with absolutely no panties. I want my victim to suffer and I want him to know he is suffering between the thighs of a woman; a hot, sexy, wet and horny woman who gets so turned on squeezing her victim's neck and taking him to the edge of c0nsciousness as she plays with him.

•  

c4s

Scissor Domination

Whats better than having a sexy busty blonde overpowering you with her perfect legs, forcing you to stay between her juicy wet thighs. Mistress X forward scissors boy toy, at times forcing his face into her crotch to enhale her victorious aroma. She scissors and squeezes his neck, cutting off circulation. Enjoy sumptuous views of her assets, moving him to the sofa and holding him between her thighs as she taunts him. Scissor bondage via sexy strong legs.

•  

c4s

CRY ON MY LEGS JERK GIRL

Sinopse: Karina Garani returns the MF after video after 10 years, she is more experienced, now she tightens the face and the little neck of Fabi until it is purple Fabiaque can handle all power in his legs gets sick and answered by our team! in the face and is completely free of air ... Karina Garani and a woman with large breasts and has really heavy legs. when she practices her Fabi leg braces despairs and move throughout the body to run away !! Fabi cries a lot during the film and her tears SCAO capitate by our lens ... don't miss MF VÍDEO

•  

c4s

SCISSORS & TITS – BIG BOOB WONDER WOMAN EVA NOTTY

Eva's husband's doctor says that he keeps having panic attacks, because he is not in properly shape.  She feels that she needs to do her wifely duty and help to get her hubby into shape.   She starts with some wrestling moves and strong Scissorholds.  Eva chokes off his air supply; she say it will help him with his breathing issues.  Then, she rips off his shorts and starts to stretch out his dick with her feet.  She is constantly squeezing, stretching, rubbing... bringing him to the edge and denying orgasm.   Poor hubby is so excited and frustrated at the same time!  Finally it's all he can take!   Eva better have 911 on speed dial!

•  

c4s

Tiny Isabel Makes Strong And Sexy Scissors

Latina Goddess Isabel is so cute, she is like a doll. She is a beautiful and perfect real doll. She is small and sexy. Isabel is the perfect girl! The perfect girl to make suffer men! Hahaha! Despite her size she is very strong and dominant. Isabel whose veins run power, strength and cruelty. She is meditating when the stupid baldy slave interrupts her meditation....

•  

c4s

Zoe - Reverse KOs on the Bed

Zoe says: I told my slave to lay on the bed with his head on the side so I can squeeze his neck in some half standing reverse scissors. When I start squeezing him this way I instantly realize how much potential this hold has, I can squeeze much harder as my legs are on the ground. I am giving my slave some enormous pressure here while holding his arms down most of the clip so he has no chance to fight what's coming... and we all know what that is... KO...

•  

c4s

That's Not How It Works In My School

There's a new boy at school who's kind of a douche, and top bully Nyxon is over it. So, she goes to his house to set the record straight. She tells him that there's only one bully in school, and that's her. Lance argues with her, telling her how he's going to make all of the losers in the school do his homework, but Nyxon sets the record straight by wrapping her long legs around his neck & squeezing as hard as she can. Lance gasps for air & flails about, but Nyxon doesn't care. She just keeps wrapping her strong, muscular legs around his neck, squeezing as hard as she can. She puts him into an excruciating figure four hold, and then manipulates him into a painful reverse head scissor. After a few tight holds & some effective verbal humiliation, Lance finally sees things her way, and Nyxon skips out of his room.

•  

c4s

INTERRACIAL SCISSORHOLD - VOL # 92 - ALMOST FAINTS REAL CRYING - GIANT GIRL MEL COSTA 6'2" - MF JAN 2017

STARRING : GIANT GIRL MEL COSTA 6'2" AND NEW SLAVE PATYZINHA. SYNOPSIS : MEL COSTA IS GIANT, HAS LONG LEGS AND A LOT OF SKILL IN JIU JITSU, USING ALL THESE CHARACTERISTICS SHE HANGS HER LEGS AND IMMOBILIZES CRUELLY THE LITTLE SLAVE PATYZINHA, THE AGONY ONE SEES IN THE EYES OF PATYZINHA CRYING AND TERRIFIED BY TRYING TO BREATHE AND ALMOST FAINTED TRYING.

•  

c4s

Karla Competitive 2

Karla Nelson 5'10",195lbs, 17+" calves, 17+" biceps, 27" Flared rock hard ripped quads!!
Karla had been hearing from Ed that a man he knows says Karla is nothing and he could easily beat her within minutes.

•  

c4s

Bella - Triple Knockout: 19 Year Old Girl vs Man

You'd be a real IDIOT if you judged our new 19 year old Fox Bella by her size! True story: After having a session girl cancel a shoot with us, our friends at CPL Wrestling were in the area with their girl Bella. We suggested that they come over to hang out and we'd shoot a couple videos with her. We checked out her pics and clips and Jay thought it would be an easy shoot. WRONG!!! When she practiced a few holds on him, he was blown away. How is this even possible? This 5'2" 115 lbs girl had stronger scissors than some of the bodybuilders we've worked with. Even before shooting this video, Bella wanted to practice her triangle choke and within seconds he was KO'd. Don't worry, she does it again in this semi-comp match along with 2 other knockouts...

•  

c4s

Ginger & Winter in Leg Scissor Passout

Ginger Rose (Redhead) and her favorite friend Winter (short brown hair) decide to use a male slave as a practice dummy to refine their scissor hold techniques. The girls put him in a headlock and scissor holds with their sexy powerful legs. The male slave cannot offer much resistance as the girls are very strong. Once the male slave goes out the girls are no longer amused with him.

•  

c4s

Interrogation Scissorhold Torture

Scorpion has captured an enemy operative. She knows he has a stash of cash in London and she wants it...

•  

c4s

Lights Out, Pokenerd

Bratty bully Nyxon is sooooo annoyed with all of the nerds running around playing Pokemon that she decides to teach one of them a lesson. She sneaks into Miles' room, and to her horror, finds him in his tighty whities, touching himself while he says "Pikachu, I choose you!". Nyxon jumps on the bed, startling Miles, and immediately starts teasing him. She makes fun of his silly underpants, grabs his glasses from his face, and of course makes fun of him for playing Pokemon. She gets behind him, throws her legs around his neck, and gives him a good, strong squeeze...

•  

c4s

Tiny girl and tiny boy 5

Teodora and Joss play double agents trained for mistreating of tiny victeems. They are pretty beauties with strong lovely bodies and their enemies are girl and boy, born to be crushed by them.

•