Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: My meeting with Female Bodybuilder Sara Lips  (Read 353 times)

Offline anna-konda

• Karma received: 1
My meeting with Female Bodybuilder Sara Lips
« on: 11-Jun-16, 09:04 AM »
Hi Guys. Last week the Female Bodybuilder Sara Lips was Guestwrestler in my Studio -(the Female Fightclub Berlin). We done alot of Training together and we made some strenght Competitions and lift and carry stuff. My hubby agreed in a wrestlingmatch with her for her own Website. poor boy! she almost killed him! She has not realized that she was short before to crush his ribcage between her Powerful legs so i had to tell her she must ease up. She done. Good for him!  ;D He got nothing to complain! he is my husband so he got to take it!  ;D i am sure she will Show it at her own Websites soon. So next day we made a strenght competition between me and her. Armwrestling and Legwrestling. I am known as the Woman who crushed Skulls between her Legs! This is a proven fact. But it was definitly very hard for me to fight Sara´s strong Legs! It is uploaded now in my Clipstore i made a 20 seconds preview for you guys there. it Shows you how hard we fight the fight of Power. You also see a Lift and Carry Clip now with her in my Store! For Sara it was the first time she said that she had the Chance to learn so much about fighting skills and moves and stuff. She was so much interested to learn everything she Need that we had no time anymore after Training and after the strenght competitions and lift and carry for a real match. i hope she will come back so we can fight when she visit us next time. But for you guys -now she is more than strong. she is skilled now too.  :D here you can see how we Train together. here sara and red devil
she is still on tour, so if you like to test her legs and more, do it!