News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Why do you like Girl vs Girls action?

Started by Ronald_Frump, 17-Oct-12, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ronald_Frump

IMhO  8) FvF action, is the best!

When girls collide....... ::) ......it's the whole "Alpha-Female" thing, that's going on in there. I know that the winner will be so freakin' desirable, that the male who mates with her is going to be me one lucky boy  ;D It's only natural to get turned on by the strongest, meanest, badass chick on the block, especially if she's a real "looker" with a body to die for! Just look at the dominant way in which she subdues her rivals. Hey......if she wants to indulge in a little lezdom while she's doing it, who am I to stop her? And while she's squeezing those butt-cheeks round her slavegirl's neck..... 

.....the least I can do is video her posterior for posterity!   :D

FvF rules!


Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

wrespet

Well, in my case, when it comes to FvF stuff, I would like to see recognize profiles in it. Like Julie Squeeze, Jennifer Thomas and many other big and famous names in the industry. We all  know what they do to men who wrestled them, and it's really interesting to see how they do against each other.

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 17-Oct-12, 05:33 PM
IMhO  8) FvF action, is the best!

When girls collide....... ::) ......it's the whole "Alpha-Female" thing, that's going on in there. I know that the winner will be so freakin' desirable, that the male who mates with her is going to be me one lucky boy  ;D It's only natural to get turned on by the strongest, meanest, badass chick on the block, especially if she's a real "looker" with a body to die for! Just look at the dominant way in which she subdues her rivals. Hey......if she wants to indulge in a little lezdom while she's doing it, who am I to stop her? And while she's squeezing those butt-cheeks round her slavegirl's neck..... 

.....the least I can do is video her posterior for posterity!   :D

FvF rules!


Not much to add to this one. Agree 100%.

wrestling_pi

Girl vs Girl?  Simple.. because Guy vs Girl means I have to look at some half naked fugly looking old man in the same pic or vid.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  No offense to FvM fans.

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 18-Oct-12, 12:30 PM
Girl vs Girl?  Simple.. because Guy vs Girl means I have to look at some half naked fugly looking old man in the same pic or vid.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  No offense to FvM fans.

^ This....lol!
......ttt
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

alexi1492

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 18-Oct-12, 12:30 PM
Girl vs Girl?  Simple.. because Guy vs Girl means I have to look at some half naked fugly looking old man in the same pic or vid.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  No offense to FvM fans.

yep, ok lets see we got some hot chick in a one piece who is she wrestling, some fat dude in a speedo, damnit

RBAP

Why enjoy 50% when you can enjoy 100%?  ;D

Ronald_Frump

Also with F/M I hate it when the guy tries to be the star of the show like

Kid Dynamite: loudmouth, thinks he's funny
Steve: stevewre$tlingadventure - wants to show off his physique
Drew/Kandor: sci$$orvixens - talks too much

Please.....

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!

DR

Quote from: RBAP on 19-Oct-12, 11:03 PM
Why enjoy 50% when you can enjoy 100%?  ;D

This pretty much summarizes it  :)

drrty_dawg69

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 17-Oct-12, 05:33 PM
IMhO  8) FvF action, is the best!

When girls collide....... ::) ......it's the whole "Alpha-Female" thing, that's going on in there. I know that the winner will be so freakin' desirable, that the male who mates with her is going to be me one lucky boy  ;D It's only natural to get turned on by the strongest, meanest, badass chick on the block, especially if she's a real "looker" with a body to die for! Just look at the dominant way in which she subdues her rivals. Hey......if she wants to indulge in a little lezdom while she's doing it, who am I to stop her? And while she's squeezing those butt-cheeks round her slavegirl's neck..... 

.....the least I can do is video her posterior for posterity!   :D

FvF rules!


You, sir, are a man after my heart, haha!  This sums up everything I love about the subject in a much more eloquent manner than I could ever have put it.  You are both a philosopher and a gentleman!   8) 

This also sums up one of the greatest nights of my life, when my fiancee beat out 7 other girls in an oil wrestling tournament.  Much as I love her as an opponent, I do enjoy taking the champ home with me...  Female g-string wrestling champ= a keeper in my book.   ;D

needanime19

Exactly!!! Yes to all the above!!

licherpus

Scenario 1

You're watching a beautiful sexy woman, "doesn't matter what she's doing" and suddenly there's a hairy ass with set balls in your face. :o  ACK... Get those things outta here! >:(

Scenario 2

You're watching 2 beautiful sexy women and suddenly they're rolling a round tearing each others clothes off until there is a victor who then begins to sexually dominate the loser. :drool4:

Hmmmm... I'll take scenario 2 for 500, Alex. :)

garyw

I agree with pretty much everything thas has been said, "why 50% when you can have 100%" sums it up pretty well for me.

crushed4life

Quote from: garyw on 13-Dec-14, 03:53 PM
I agree with pretty much everything thas has been said, "why 50% when you can have 100%" sums it up pretty well for me.
Oh how I have wished to be an exclusively fvf fan, 2 hot girls instead of one, no fugly dude to look at...but the heart wants what the heart wants...so I must wander endlessly trying to find the unicorns of the fetish world, namely the competitive mixed wrestling match!

femfightwatcher

Quote from: crushed4life on 15-Mar-15, 11:25 PM...but the heart wants what the heart wants...

"The heart wants what the dick wants."

--Tony Soprano

Re: the above, Stewie's "Alpha-Female" thesis presents a profound challenge to those of us (and there seem to be a lot) attracted to the loser in F vs. F.  I would explain myself with reference to philosopher Robert Nozick's discussion of partner desirability rankings.  Not being an Alpha Male myself I'm unlikely to get an Alpha Female, and in evolutionary terms it would probably be maladaptive to waste resources trying to get one.  But consider a strong, aggressive and (needless to say) smokin' hot woman who's accustomed to winning every competition she's in.  Now she's just met her match and been dominated for the first time, her shaken ego in more pain than her flawless, sweaty body.  That woman just might be vulnerable to my tender consolations, if only I can keep to myself that I was rooting against her all along. I imagine it as a "fire sale" on last year's Alpha model.  Operative word, imagine.   

Powered by EzPortal