THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Match outside with spectators  (Read 1246 times)

Offline sheriwein

• Karma received: 18
Match outside with spectators
« on: 15-Jul-16, 06:34 AM »
These are some great shots of a fight between this American girl Gia vs. Nadege from Belgium. Gia who had the size advantage got surprised by Nadege who is of mixed race who always prove to be fast and tough to handle. There were some excellent pins in the match and submissions. Gia got a real lesson and could not handle the speed, nor was expected to by young Nadege. When some groups of girls have an abundance of speed it makes it tough for others. The speed is more natural for some and not so with others usually. Nadege applied holds and pins very quickly and wore Gia down. Nice to watch! Note the good balance of Nadege who took her time to apply some great pins. She let the girl wear herself out struggling. Smart girl that Nadege.  :)
I added a couple more photos. One shows Nadege getting Gia in a nice headlock early in the match. She was far too fast for Gia. The other is her grabbing Gia's left wrist to turn her on her back for a pin. She put up a good struggle throughout but Nadege figured things out and thumped her good in the match.
« Last Edit: 17-Jul-16, 05:12 AM by sheriwein »

Offline deftonez

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 1148
« Reply #1 on: 15-Jul-16, 08:12 AM »
thanks.. what company was this from
These are some great shots of a fight between this American girl Gia vs. Nadege from Belgium. Gia who had the size advantage got surprised by Nadege who is of mixed race who always prove to be fast and tough to handle. There were some excellent pins in the match and submissions. Gia got a real lesson and could not handle the speed, nor was expected to by young Nadege. When some groups of girls have an abundance of speed it makes it tough for others. The speed is more natural for some and not so with others usually. Nadege applied holds and pins very quickly and wore Gia down. Nice to watch! Note the good balance of Nadege who took her time to apply some great pins. She let the girl wear herself out struggling. Smart girl that Nadege.  :)

Offline Fresh P

• HQ Approved
  • Karma received: 4807
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Sept 2016)
« Reply #2 on: 15-Jul-16, 11:11 AM »
thanks.. what company was this from

It's from a wrestling company called ASFilm.

Offline mixedwrestler23

• Karma received: 323
« Reply #3 on: 21-Jul-16, 10:51 PM »
It's surprising to see Gia struggle like this. Nadege is a good wrestler, but so is Gia.

Offline sheriwein

« Reply #4 on: 22-Jul-16, 02:50 AM »
It's surprising to see Gia struggle like this. Nadege is a good wrestler, but so is Gia.

It was surprising yes and it was one of the first matches I viewed Nadege and figured since Gia was bigger she would come out on top. What I saw was Nadege break her down and have her head over heels giving her quite a "schooling" if you will. I've got a lot more of the match that I can attach here if you'd like to see them. Gia was stunned at the end but Nadege's speed was way too much for her and you couldn't expect any different really.
Thanks for responding.

Offline mixedwrestler23

• Karma received: 323
« Reply #5 on: 22-Jul-16, 02:47 PM »
Is it possible to upload the video?

Offline sheriwein

« Reply #6 on: 22-Jul-16, 03:33 PM »
Is it possible to upload the video?

Tried to upload a video a while back and it didn't work. Be easier to send segments if you send out an email to me. I'd send it that way.