For your MW viewing pleasure....recomendations from fellow members

Started by tvwatcher38, 17-Jul-16, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvwatcher38

I hope this is the right place to post this.
With the impressive amount of material on this forum it's easy to miss some gem's unless you take the time to really look over all the threads & posts. Even then if you're not familiar with the studio you might pass by on something that you might enjoy, I know  cause it's happened to me.
While we all can have different taste on what we consider good or even great viewing we all love some form or fashion of MW action.

When looking for videos to share I found that this one I had was already shared with a still active link.
So my first suggestion in what I hope will be a lively, continuous, & informative topic for my fellow members is this video shared by teebee2( be kind & give karma for this video) from the now defunct Scissor Planet entitled angelinavideo1, located here:
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=1342.msg23879#msg23879

This is in my opinion the sexiest & most sensual video that they had done. This blonde beauty that if memory serves is from either Columbia or Argentina & never speaks any English but her commands to her victim are still oh so sexy even if you don't understand her.
She's playful & strong at the same time as she completely becomes a lioness that is playing with a meek little victim.
Her front head scissors are amazing especially when she allows it to become a front face scissors. Her rear head scissors also becomes(you guessed it) a rear face scissors at times as well.
Her uninhibited nature is one I wish was adopted by more in this genre.
I just wish they & she had done more videos.

I invite all fellow members to also post any of their suggestions as well, & look forward to seeing any & all results.

•  

ass kicked by girls

Awesome recommendation! You can tell she loves to dominate and that she has him genuinely afraid of her at times. Intense! Looks like she broke some of the blood vessels in his face and has him teary eyed at the end!

BillS

Nice thread!

Unfortunately, the link doesn't seem to be working any longer. I'm surprised I missed that video first time round - it looks good!
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 20-Jul-16, 02:40 AM
Awesome recommendation! You can tell she loves to dominate and that she has him genuinely afraid of her at times. Intense! Looks like she broke some of the blood vessels in his face and has him teary eyed at the end!
I am glad you liked it. Thanks for replying & the karma for both myself & the original poster. I hope you like my next recommendation.

Quote from: BillS on 21-Jul-16, 09:00 AM
Nice thread!

Unfortunately, the link doesn't seem to be working any longer. I'm surprised I missed that video first time round - it looks good!

Sorry to hear that. I just tried both my link to the thread & the video one. It still worked for me, I even tried downloading it to make sure so I can only suggest  keep trying to download it cause it is so worth it.(IMHO)
I unfortunately can't post my own version of the video since it is still an active link.
Good luck.
  •  

tvwatcher38

I'll try to spell recommendations correctly from now on but I unfortunately can't seem to figure out how to edit & fix it on the topic header.
Anyways, my next suggestion is one with a bit of a story.( I know you're not at all shocked, as all of my posts tend to ;D)
Found it on YouTube years ago & after a while of searching found it's true name, as I wasn't familiar with the company.
Then after becoming a member I found that it was on the forum first from imafire(dead link) to which I replied dammit  & then lo & behold ilovescissors(not a member but a guest) re-uploaded it. And, I was saved from depression.

It's called MWZ- pilates girl vs the boss
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2422.msg41656#msg41656

The thumbnails while helpful doesn't do the beautiful healthy young woman or the video justice. She is named Addison(as you'll come to find out after watching the video) is not only quite skilled but completely game for this match.
On the write up for the video they emphasize ball busting & I'll be quite honest it's not my thing, I would have passed on it based on the write up if I hadn't already seen it for myself. After watching the video I consider it more playful & teasing as she more rubs him up & down(he's not naked thankfully)not a lot of squeezing & twisting.

Grapevines seem to be her opponents(whom she later refers to as a turtle) greatest weakness as he taps pretty quickly once in them. And after seeing him survive longer in some wicked looking body & head scissors that must tell you something.

Addison with her ever present beautiful smile seems to be really enjoying herself as she sensually destroys him. She lets him know her plans for him pretty quickly when she says:" You know what happens when you tap, right? I have to do something cruel to you, like smother you." Her forward & reverse face sits are mesmerizing & somewhat plentiful but definitely not long enough as he seems to tap just as she's really getting into it & enjoying herself.

The boss definitely got his money worth no matter what he paid her, if fact I would say he got a steal of a deal.
There's also a few other great videos on ilovescissors thread as well for you to look at, I can only vouch for this one & the sv ones though.

•  

tvwatcher38

Anyone that has followed any of my posts can tell that I like the next company. This massive amount of hard  & organized work was done by Uerri in what is called Lusa entertainment(22 GB) & is located here in 22 separate folders:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2460.msg53544#msg53544

This amount of hard work is criminally under rated by the amount of karma that is actually there, although I am sure the downloads versus the karma is nowhere near the same as most people that post will be able to tell you.
There is something for everyone here as it has been organized with sub folders of the different studios that the company has & by the different ladies that were available.
Having downloaded all 22 folders myself I can tell you there will be treats for everyone. Not sure if more people haven't gravitated to it because of the sheer size or because they weren't sure what was in it.
With what I hope is Uerri's kind permission I will somewhat rectify that with the following breakdowns:
Lusa parts 1-7 contain Judo Defense clips & videos.
Lusa part 8 contains Judo Defense, female vs female, & Pantyhose Fighting.
Lusa part 9-11 contains Pantyhose Fighting.
Lusa part 12 contains Pantyhose Fighting & Sexy Grappling.
Lusa part 13-22 contains Sexy Grappling.

As far as the ladies go there are too many to list & this post is already quite long. But some of them were ones that after viewing I found I was foolish to have passed up & others were or have become favorites of mine.
Now there are some studios that I wasn't interested in & quite a lot of the ones that I was interested in that I already had the videos & clips( to which I just deleted all ) there are still gems to be had by all that have loved this company & that have grown to love it.
Please join me in acknowledging this hard work with karma as you never know how long this will stay up but you also never know if there will be another massive amount of sharing done by one member at one time.

Thanks & I hope you will enjoy!
  •  

neddyf

Quote from: tvwatcher38 on 24-Jul-16, 06:45 AM
Anyone that has followed any of my posts can tell that I like the next company. This massive amount of hard  & organized work was done by Uerri in what is called Lusa entertainment(22 GB) & is located here in 22 separate folders:

This amount of hard work is criminally under rated by the amount of karma that is actually there, although I am sure the downloads versus the karma is nowhere near the same as most people that post will be able to tell you.
There is something for everyone here as it has been organized with sub folders of the different studios that the company has & by the different ladies that were available.
Having downloaded all 22 folders myself I can tell you there will be treats for everyone. Not sure if more people haven't gravitated to it because of the sheer size or because they weren't sure what was in it.
With what I hope is Uerri's kind permission I will somewhat rectify that with the following breakdowns:

As far as the ladies go there are too many to list & this post is already quite long. But some of them were ones that after viewing I found I was foolish to have passed up & others were or have become favorites of mine.
Now there are some studios that I wasn't interested in & quite a lot of the ones that I was interested in that I already had the videos & clips( to which I just deleted all ) there are still gems to be had by all that have loved this company & that have grown to love it.
Please join me in acknowledging this hard work with karma as you never know how long this will stay up but you also never know if there will be another massive amount of sharing done by one member at one time.

Great
Can you DL these parts separately or you need to DL 22GB to actually extract?
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: neddyf on 25-Jul-16, 07:26 AM
Quote from: tvwatcher38 on 24-Jul-16, 06:45 AM

Great
Can you DL these parts separately or you need to DL 22GB to actually extract?
You don't have to download each of the 22 separate folders( each at 1GB) in order to extract just the ones you're interested in. I did them one at a time & figured out which I wanted, which I didn't then I deleted the ones I didn't want  before continuing to check out  & download the remaining folders.
I just kept a record of it cause I had some members pm me to ask if I had certain types, studios or women in a Lusa clip.
One of the reasons I started this topic was I found a lot of people I steered to this share had completely missed it & I had to direct people to it.
So, I thought starting this topic would be good way of not only steering people to ones they may have missed but for other members to maybe steer myself & others to gems we might have missed.
  •  

Piethans

what a great thread, thank you. I agree with you most of the times. Just scissorvixens is not my cup of tea. I find scissors only sometimes a bit boring. Also if the victims just let it happen, without protest. I prefer cmx or afwrestling. I love girls that have this mean look in their faces. But that is what makes this great: Different opinions and tastes.

I love your thread, because some videos are amazing, but will be forgotten soon. They deserve more attention.
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: Piethans on 02-Aug-16, 05:11 AM
what a great thread, thank you. I agree with you most of the times. Just scissorvixens is not my cup of tea. I find scissors only sometimes a bit boring. Also if the victims just let it happen, without protest. I prefer cmx or afwrestling. I love girls that have this mean look in their faces. But that is what makes this great: Different opinions and tastes.

I love your thread, because some videos are amazing, but will be forgotten soon. They deserve more attention.
Thanks for the compliment & replying.
Like you say we all have different opinions & tastes. I personally like your preferences & wished I would see more around.
  •  

tvwatcher38

This next one may be one that many of you found but seeing as it only has 2 karma's on it either nobody wanted it or only lurkers seem to have found it.
It's a shame as it stars  a fetching brunette beauty that should be well known to a lot of you Cindy Huntress.
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=77.msg456#msg456 

My god does she fill out that purple bikini oh so well. ;D
  •  

tvwatcher38

Next one is another one that most may have found but for those unfamiliar with this no longer active studio you may have passed by on this gem shared by karo70bogy.
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=240.msg50674#msg50674

Another scissor planet video this time featuring Nancy a french brunette beauty with a lean dancer's body & legs for days in a video entitled French Kick. Those that liked my first recommendation should enjoy this one as well because Nancy in my opinion is so mesmerizing that I find every time I watch the video I have to not only stop myself from  :drool4: but I definitely go back & forth on who is my favorite from this studio Nancy or Angelina.
  •  

tvwatcher38

Saw this video years ago when I used to frequent you tube to see what people posted. I was extremely pleased when I saw the original  video posted by booba on his thread.
It feature Alicia as a sexy referee as she takes on & defeats three men.
If you're looking for realism or competitive matches than you should probably stop viewing this entire topic because most if not all my recommendations will probably not be. But if you like sexy action than I hope there will be something for all in my recommendations.
Alicia does a handstand/flip into what I would describe as a flying head scissors that does it to me every time, not sure if that is the right term to describe it but was the only one that I can think of as a description for the series of moves.
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2128.msg38255#msg38255

And please remember like I said when starting this topic to leave karma to original posters if you like these videos.
Thanks!
  •  

ChicagoAlan

I always appreciate your tips tvwatcher.  You and I are on the same wavelength.
  •