MY FIRST REAL EXPERIENCE IN A MIXED WRESTLING MATCH

Started by jonnyland002, 18-Aug-15, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnyland002

Hy everyone :) I want to write my first real experience in a mixed wrestling of few weeks ago. Yes, all of them it happened about a week ago. Ps sorry for my no perfect english, I hope that they can undestand all ;)

I was at home with my two girlfriends, Hilary and Megan. They are really good, : Hilary is the tipical mediterranean female: 22 years old, brown hair slightly wavy, beautiful dark eyes , two incredible legs and a fantastic smile , and Megan , 21 years old, long blonde hair , green eyes and a beautiful ass. We happen to read on facebook of Ronda Rousey, the MMA fighter. They read intrigued that she might even fight with a man she can win the same. I take this opportunity to say that it is impossible that a female can beat a male in a fight. To hear say , Hilary said that if she fight with me she can disintegrate to me . I laugh, even if I'd like to fight against her. I honestly thought that she was joking but instead she was very serious, in fact right after my short laugh she challenged me officially . I accept the challenge but first I have to explain the rules of the fight. We haven't any protection for an MMA match , so I decided to explain quickly the rules of mixed wrestling (scissors, grips, facesitting, victory poses, ecc.) . Before fighting, Hilary decided to dress the top of her swimsuit that had brought with her and remained barefoot and with shorts that had on her. I was already shirtless and shorts for the hot weather. Finally begins the fight. I started better with my best physical and height (I am 1.85 meters , which is 6.0 ft and 24 years old, Hilary is 1.72 meters, which is 5.7 ft) but her agility is clearly better and immediately she came out of my lock and applied to me an headlock. I swear : I could not breathe. I did not think that in this little body could give off that power. I try to save myself but I can not, while my face began to turn red. I do not know how I manage to free myself. She look at me and says: "Wow, you're suffering. I am so superior?" . I do not have time to answer that she apply an headscissor. Once again I could not breathed. I see some videos of mixed wrestling and I did not think that those scissors were series, but the headscissor of Hilary was powerful. I resisted one minutes and then I beat her three shots on his leg. She had won the first round by submission. I did not think that his superior agility affect so much. She looked at me again with her look almost dominant and said: "1-0! Still one and I won, male!" . We had decided that in any case had to win two rounds to win. No time to finish his sentence that threw me to the ground and she sat over me, then stretch his beautiful body on my body, causing me almost an erection, she added his feet to my feet and tried to open my legs as much as possible. Initially it was almost pleasant, after it was incredible suffering. It was very painful, so I escaped a groan of pain. Listening that she looked at me and started laughing to humiliate me. After she even jumped on my chest and she applied to me an headscissor much stronger than the previous one. Pride I told myself I had to resist and react immediately, but that gap was very powerful, so I took off energy. I resisted a minute in this hell, until I had to beat blows gently on the floor in sign of defeat. I was incredulous. I had no energy, I was lying on the ground with my arms and legs expanses while she got up slowly, smiling and looking into my eyes. He put her foot (very nice by a pedicure) on my chest,she put your hands up and looked me into my eyes again and said: "Who is the winner here?" . With a whisper I told, "You, Hilary .." but it was softly that she began to press harder on his chest, repeating the same question. I could not answer her because she posed her foot on my neck. After a few seconds left the foot. Megan was in disbelief but she saw me so grounded she was instinctive to apply myself a victory pose and said "We are superior that you! You do remember this!". After I got up and I found in front of me Hilary that she told me "I have dominated you, now you must kiss my feet!" She kicked to me in my balls that I bent down and saw his two feet. She quickly took my hair and I realized immediately that there I was no escape and kissed her feet as a sign of submission. At the end of all she lifted my chin with her finger, looked at me with a look of superiority and said "Feel less now, male!". The day after continued normally. I will never forget that.
  •  

jonnyland002

Hello everyone!
I'm not a very active user forums but I'd share with you some of my experiences I have happened to me on the battle against a woman.

This happened took place last Sunday. A dear friend of mine, named Emily, asked me to bring him a box of music in his father's gym. This gym is closed on Sundays and often she does get me and my friend, Jeremy, to train with various tools. The gym, being really huge, contains two rings and I and Jeremy we challenge often in some "friendly" boxing match. That morning I called just to help me jeremy he wanted them to stay in the gym to continue his training. He came to my house, I greeted him and loaded together the box in the machine and we went to the gym. Once you open the back Emily. She is a beautiful girl, she is 20, high just over 1.65m (5.4 ft) to 48kg (106 lb), she has long brown hair of meshed, two beautiful chocolate eyes, an incredible physical and a great ass. She is in the gym for Fitness every day keeping this his breathtaking body. We arrived there and emily was in shorts doing fitness and immediately caught my eye on her legs were smooth and tapered calf, really lovely so I was going to fall at his feet (I will, however, soon ...). After the customary greetings I proceeded along with Jeremy to go to settle the case then that would be served the next day for several athletes who frequented the gym to make sure that a little 'music stimulate them in their workouts. While we were arranging the various things, Emily went to the warehouse and took the boxing gloves. Initially I did not understand what the serve as a girl so thin was definitely not suitable for a sport where the muscles and body mass make the difference. She wore approached the lot of boxing and began to hit him with a ferocity and an amazing strength. Jeremy and I remained speechless speechless until he left the music case that confirmed that, despite the distraction of beauty Emily, we did the right things. Emily then turned to us and said "surprised that I fight in boxing? My dad taught me, it is a sport that is not practical in competitions for the past seven years." We stood still speechless and then head to the locker room to change us and go to train. After a bit 'of general warm and a bit' of weights Jeremy said to me, "Let's see that how it really beats in boxing!" . I agreed immediately, took his gloves, and started to give a few blows to both the bag and then to ourselves through the guards and then start to make a meeting more seriously. During that Emily I will look at it and laughed, a strange laugh as if he was kidding. I looked at her and said, "What? We're so funny?" and she said, "Guys, I had never seen in the ring and I have to say, no offense, you're a bit 'weak, I thought you could be stronger." Jeremy then replied saying "How so weak?" and she said "weak in the sense that if I fight with you and with your friend i would win with no problems." I honestly thought she was joking, Jeremy laughed and said, "I'm highest, biggest and most I'm a man, and I would beat you in a boxing match?" . She then challenged him and said, "OK, so if you have the balls I challenged one by one in the ring, now!". I knew that she liked challenges but I did not think you pushed it forward. Jeremy was puzzled, she said she was afraid to hurt him and she told him not to worry about what I was afraid of hurting the challenger was she, and so me and Jeremy laughed one more time. Immediately he said "We fight barefoot to be more agility, shirtless and with no rules. Just fists. Whoever remains standing wins." Jeremy wanted to start first and was barefoot and shirtless. Emily did not understand why he wanted to challenge us, was clearly disadvantaged physically, had no chance. The match starts and Jeremy began to strike her hips and fell to the ground. She got up immediately but jeremy hit her again, this time on the abdomen and fell lying still on the ground but again got up immediately. It went on like this for almost five minutes until her last atterramente said "Well now it's my turn!" , Fast she approached him and hit him from all sides with a force unthinkable for his little body. Jeremy was on the ground, and rise only after a few seconds and she kept hitting him until the aimed a blow on the chin that made him lie on the ring. I was incredulous, Jeremy was on the ground with his arms open and staring into space. Emily began to count "1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... 7 ... 8 ... 9 ... 10 ...! Victory!". I did not believe. Emily had won for K.O. against Jeremy, a man. He picked himself up after only about a minute and came down from the ring warning me "Careful, that she can kill you seriously ...". She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Well, now the two of us!" . I laced gloves and left the match. She attacked me as opposed to before now but I defended well until I broke down the defense and punched him in the stomach and I fell involuntarily to her feet as she laughed and verbally humiliates me calling me a loser and the weak, then I got up, I tried to hit her but she dodged my shots and then mercilessly attack from all sides while I was helpless supported the ropes. I was staggering, stupidly I tried to approach her at the center of the ring but I ended me up with another shot to the abdomen. I was bent with my own eyes the faces to his feet until he gave me a little push on the neck by dropping lying belly-up in the ring and counted "1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5. .. 6 ... 7 ... 8 ... 9 ... 10 ...! And once again Emily wins! " I do not believe it, I thought it was really a dream, however the pain was real. To confirm that she gave me the coup de grace by placing his foot firmly on my chest saying "Now you pulped lungs so is not breathing!" and beginning to move his foot from side to side pressing harder on my chest until I begged her to stop almost in tears as she laughed and humiliated me in front of Jeremy. Finished everything we left with huge bruises on the body, we had to explain it by saying that we had fallen somewhere. Fortunately, Emily promised us that he would say nothing. When we left she greeted us by saying "Thank you, see you tomorrow weak!" . We not responded, we felt inferior and shits. At the same time I was estasiat that, after a mixed wrestling, I had gone through the experience of mixed boxing!
  •  

Barney

Women have some serious advantages in mixed wrestling and the girls who have figured that out are the most dangerous.  First - no balls to get in the way.  A major advantage over men.  Second - they have amazingly powerful hips and legs.  The deeper in the more powerful the squeeze.  I just looked at some Youtube clips of women testing their crush power with scales and some of them topped out at over 300 lb of crush.  That's lethal territory.  Some younger ones managed about 100 lb of crush but if even that amount of crush power is applied to your rib area its enough to stop you from breathing.  You just can't pull in air against 100lb of pressure on your ribcage.  The women who hit 300 lb of force would take a guy out in about 6 seconds.  Not enough time to even think of a defense.  If you combine this rib crushing power with an application of blood chokes to the neck arteries at the same time I just don't see how even a really strong guy would survive.  The huge force around your ribs cutting your air would distract you while she applied the blood choke, and with it you have about 8 seconds to blackout. 

Here's another female secret.  No male would let any other male get this close, but with women most guys are keen and eager to get into a vulnerable position, no complaints.  Bring it on.  This allows them to sneak up on you and by the time you realize you're trapped, its way too late.  Panic.  All you have left is to swing out with your fists, but if you're being held in the grip of vice like legs at arms length you can swing all you want.  If TV and movie producers weren't so chicken they'd start writing this take down technique by women into movies and TV.  They did a pretty good job in the pool scene in The Americans, where she takes down a scientist the KGB want eliminated.  One of the best, most realistic female takedowns on TV.  I'd describe it in detail but don't want to spoil the fun of watching it for yourself. 
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Actually women do not have stronger legs than men, only pound for pound.
  •  

DR

Quote from: Mr Businessman on 31-Aug-16, 08:37 AM
Actually women do not have stronger legs than men, only pound for pound.

I'm not sure if women's legs are stronger, but I most certainly prefer to think they are.  ;)

Very nice, Barney!  :k1:
  •