THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Sessions with Minxy Li and Sparkle  (Read 535 times)

Offline mikeywrestler

• Karma received: 106
Sessions with Minxy Li and Sparkle
« on: 20-Aug-16, 04:36 PM »
I have two sessions lined up on Saturday - one via alphafemmes uk with Minxy Li, and the other afterwards with Model Wrestling with Sparkle.  Will leave a review here.  So excited!  Anyone else had a session with any of these two?

Offline mikeywrestler

• Karma received: 106
Sessions with Minxy Li and Sparkle
« Reply #1 on: 29-Aug-16, 11:32 AM »
Session Review - Minxy Li - date of session 27th August 2016

Met Minxy for a fantasy wrestling session at alphafemmes' wrestling ring. She looked amazing, and immediately put me at ease with some friendly chat (I am always a little nervous before sessions as I'm quite a shy person generally). It was great to discover a common connection in terms of places we'd previously lived in, so it was nice to connect on that level, and enabled the conversation to flow nicely.
Minxy changed into a bikini and asked exactly what I wanted so I explained I wanted a fantasy session - pins / feet smothering / scissors / taunting/dominant attitude etc.
Well I got everything I wished for!!

Minxy is strong - both upper body and lower body (although I am rather weak personally, I don't think that should detract from just how strong she is). She proceeded to kick my ass, whilst we constantly chatted, and she constantly took the piss (in a good way) out of me. Schoolgirl pins, various scissors, reverse facesitting - I was placed and held in all of these holds until I either tapped out or she shifted position. More or less each hold culminated in Minxy shoving her feet in my face and either rubbing them over my face, or forcing me to kiss or talk to them (yes thats right, talk to them lol). I made the mistake of wearing a 'Mr Tickle' t-shirt, which she soon picked up on, and added a variety of tickling to the holds she had me trapped in, causing a lot of giggling from both of us. I spent a lot of time with my face buried under her gorgeous feet (no complaints from me!) and a lot of time chatting to her whilst pinned firmly to the mat. It was great!
The session culminated in a final foot smother, and then 5 minutes of me being forced to massage her feet, and then give them a final kiss goodbye.
Minxy was strong, fun, intelligent, hilarious and friendly, and I would highly recommend a session with her. I'm sure she would be able to tailor the session to your exact needs, like she did with mine. Highly recommend, and will definately rebook with her at some point!