Catfight and Apartment Style Fem-Fem Material

Started by dark87dan, 04-May-16, 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark87dan

Does anyone know of a good site that has photo sets as well as videos of catfights and apartment style fighting/wrestling?

TIA
  •  

runofthemill

I'm a huge fan of apartment style wrestling. AHW Magazine is great. They don't update anymore but all the old material is still available. You can tell the guy who ran it really understood what made apartment style wrestling special.

www.ahw-magazine.com
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: runofthemill on 04-May-16, 05:25 PM
I'm a huge fan of apartment style wrestling. AHW Magazine is great. They don't update anymore but all the old material is still available. You can tell the guy who ran it really understood what made apartment style wrestling special.

www.ahw-magazine.com

Thanks, I've been to that site before.  Good stuff there and I agree, the writer has not only done a hell of a lot of research but he's obviously a devoted fan.

•  

runofthemill

There used to be a blog called "Bikini and Barefoot" or something close to that where the guy posted a lot of custom apartment style photo sets he'd commissioned. Unfortunately it got shut down and as far as I know he never restarted it.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: runofthemill on 05-May-16, 08:29 AM
There used to be a blog called "Bikini and Barefoot" or something close to that where the guy posted a lot of custom apartment style photo sets he'd commissioned. Unfortunately it got shut down and as far as I know he never restarted it.

Thanks for the info.
  •