Question- Is it Enjoyable to be Knocked Out?

Started by supaflan, 06-Sep-16, 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixedwrestler23

Personally, I don't think it's enjoyable to be knocked out. On the contrary, I think it's risky and a little scary.

However, I think it's all mental for those who like knockouts. The idea of being knocked out by a girl in a choke hold or headscissors might be very exciting for them.
  •  

gorgopatamos

@mixedwrestler23: while mostly a mind game, there's a physical aspect to the excitement of getting ko-ed - the mother of all adrenaline rushes you experience when you come to. Like a benzedrine flash only legal/natural... and just as addictive.
As MixedFighter41 wrote, blood chokes work fast. A good one will put you out before you realize something 'scary' is going on.   
  •  

mikeywrestler

Was knocked out twice by Amethyst in a relatively recent session - both times in headscissors with my face trapped in her crotch, with us looking into each others eyes.  Very arousing.  And painless.  I went out relatively slowly but painlessly and was woken by several soft slaps to the face a few seconds later, with her laughing at me.
  •  

Sebastian

Recently had a scissor session with a Pole Dancer. Pettite yet unbelievably strong legs....She knocked me out in a forward headscissor while sitting on a bed. I went completely numb and blacked out slowly.Afterwards I was a little slow but I can say that although its relatively painless there is a nauseating feeling involved and just pure helplessness.
  •  

gh122

Quote from: supaflan on 06-Sep-16, 04:31 AM
Hey there, forum.

For those of you who have been knocked out wrestling before (say by a sleeper hold or scissors), would you say that it was enjoyable for you?

Now obviously as a concept, getting knocked out turns me on. It's a woman overpowering you to the point where you lose consciousness. It's an exciting display of dominance to think about or witness in a video.

But I'm a bit tentative about actually trying it in real life due to the possible physical discomfort outweighing the joy of the concept.

So yeah, let me know if you guys have found it to be worth it in real life!

Happened to me accidently once and I wouldn't suggest being knocked out in real life. I also love the fantasy/ concept but the reality is dangerous, not to mention painful as hell. Any satisfaction you can get from feeling helpless against a woman can be achieved without actually being knocked out, plus if you wake from being ko'd you won't even remember what knocked you out in the first place.   
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

desertgoodguy

My wife has knocked me out several times over the years, never on purpose according to her lololol

Toughest is the figure four, where she pushes herself up no her hands and turns sideways like the qclub girls

Works every time
  •