News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

For your MW viewing pleasure....recomendations from fellow members

Started by tvwatcher38, 17-Jul-16, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvwatcher38

First of all thanks go to ChicagoAlan, Piethans, neddyf, Btee, BillS, ass kicked by girls for responding to this topic, & for everyone that has given or will give either myself or more importantly the original posters of the videos I am suggesting the karma they deserve.
It's sometimes hard to tell whether this is a good idea for the members that appreciate & will give proper thanks & karma to the original posters or that I am just making it easier for those that never will.
Not something that I want to do so if any member whose threads I have showcased would rather I not in the future please feel free to pm me should you wish that I not continue to post suggestions from any of your threads or posts.

With all that out of the way I will get on with my next recommendation of a post from kostag1961 on his thread featuring a blonde beauty by the name of Paige. My attempt to hype this video will probably pale in comparison to what the write up on the post says so I won't even attempt to do it.
But I will say this, Paige's ground & pound(face sitting) is pretty punishing.
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=205.msg38143#msg38143

I have watched this video several times my god what a tight body on Paige.
  •  

tvwatcher38

This next gem was shared by someone who should be well known by anyone who has been a member of this forum for some time.
He has changed his name( now going by Ronald Frump I will however still always think of him as Stewie)  but not his wonderful taste in videos to share with all of us.
This wonderful video starring  well known & long haired beauty Becky features what I consider mouthwatering scissors & smothers.http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=299.msg32794#msg32794

The only knock I can give this video is I wish she had worn less clothing but I still think any fan of her will enjoy this gem. I know it certainly got a rise out of me( if you know what I mean ;D)
I hope you enjoy! :)
  •