News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Domination Divas

Started by bob.earl, 30-Nov-12, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Mahea Makes Her Debut

The skilled, sexy and ever popular Mahea grapples with Vic for her debut match at Domination Divas.

www.dominationdivas.net
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

SARAH JAIN DOMINATES

Wearing a skimpy black bikini that displays her lean, tanned, toned and sex body Sarah Jain returns to the wrestling mats against an unworthy male opponent.  (Sarah has a couple of bikini top malfunctions that expose her delectable breasts).

www.dominationdivas.net
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: mourirseul

rvaldezwrestling

Goddess Nikki Fierce dominates and trains Her slave.

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Marissa Rules!  She shows him how tough she is making him submit countless times to her devastating scissors and other holds. 

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Megan Dominates Reggie

Megan is just too much for Reggie, she uses her strong thighs to punish him and make him submit numerous times.  She has more than just leg strength as she submits him with a grapevine breast smother and a spine bending camel clutch.  See Megan in dark latex and a sports bra that barely keeps her delicious breasts under control.

www.c4s.com\60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Too Hot To Handle - Alexez

Bob foolishly bets half his company that Alexez can't dominate and beat him in a wrestling match.  Alexez takes the bet and dominates him from the start. 

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/60925

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Rayne Fights For Her Job (Topless)

Rayne uses wicked scissors, face sitting, breast smothers, a lotus lock, dragon sleeper and ball busting to totally dominate and keep her job.

www.dominationdivas.com
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Wenona Domininates and Destroys Perv

Wenona is sleeping until she is rudely awaken by a perv who starts feeling on her naked breasts.  She gets upset and attacks the perv by locking him in her headscissors and she squeezes away.  She continues her domination over the perv until she locks him in very tight side headscissor that puts the perv  out cold.  She then gets up and takes off her panties leaving herself completely naked and continues her onslaught over the perv when he wakes back up.  She smothers him with her naked pussy and ass and squeezes him as well between her deadly thighs.  Finally she puts him out for good with a final facesitting smother.  What a way to go.            

Brandi's First Match

Young 22yr old Hooters girl Brandi wants to learn the art of wrestling and beating up men. What better person to start on then Bob.  She even chokes Bob with her foot being on his throat and smiling while doing it.  She punches Bob while scissoring his neck at same time.  She smiles almost most of the time she is hurting him.  She even gets a good facesit  smother on him a few times.  At end she poses over him.  It seems she likes this after all.   

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Safa Gets Rough (Spandex and Gi)

Wearing black spandex pants and gi top Safa Warda gets rough with Bob.  He visits her den in Chicago to challenge her from a previous loss.  Outside the temperature is dropping towards zero.  Inside Safa is ready to heat up the mats.  Facing off she asks "Are you ready?" And attacks.  Even recovering from a shoulder injury Safa proves too much for him.  She punishes him with headlocks, grapevines, scissors and chokes, keeping up a steady stream of trash talk.  Warming up she takes off the gi exposing her lucious breasts topped by bullet hard nipples.  She takes his breathe away by smothering him those breasts and sitting her spandex covered crotch and ass on his face.  She uses brutal belly punches and ball-busting weaken him and a vicious lotus lock that has him moaning in pain and makes him kiss the mat.  She finally finishes him off by making him submit to a head-scissors then plants her ass on his face before she walks away, leaving him beaten and exhausted.  Will he ever challenge Safa again?

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Out Wrestled and Beaten Up

Nikki Fierce visits Domination Divas and continues her winning ways, out wrestling and beating up Bob.  And she enjoyed every minute of it. With her superior grappling skills she controlled and dominated from the start.  She used leg splitting grapevines to make him yell in pain.  Tight full weight front and reverse face sits to take his breath away.  Belly punching until his skin turned as red as his face.  Smiling and laughing she crotch clawed him, twisting and crushing that  left his balls sore for a week.  Using a reverse figure 4 scissors she buried his face in her delectable ass. A slip of her bikini top bared her breast for part of the match.  She didn't hold back, applying her holds full force quickly and ending any and all resistance.  He was helpless against her brutal attack.  She finished him off with a wicked reverse scissors then sat on him and rubbed her foot over his face.  A total victory by the fierce Nikki Fierce.  Will he be foolish enough to fight her again?  Only time will tell.

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Trounced By  A ThunderCat

Victoria Monet costumed as ThunderCat Cheetara goes to the mats to prove she can take on a beat a much bigger man.  Bob, confident he'll win the match is surprised by her skill and strength as he quickly finds himself on his back submitting to Cheetara over and over again.  She uses tight scissors to pull his face into her crotch, headlocks and smothers.  She punches his abs until the skin turns as red.  She claws his balls making his groan in pain.  Halfway through the match she tugs her costume down to her waist and wrestles topless.  She finishes him off with a face sit that leaves him on edge of consciousness.  Hitting a quick victory pose she leans over and spits in his face in a show of contempt.

www.clips4sale.com\60925
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Double Beatdown 6

Bob travels to Chicago to challenge the Chicago Duo of Safa Warda and Victoria Monet.  The Duo looked hot and sexy wearing only matching bikini bottoms.  Expecting a wrestling match what he got was a mauling.  Safa took him down with a guillotine and Victoria immediately began punching his balls.  It was downhill from there for Bob as the Duo methodically and brutally broke him down with face-sits, arm bars, hand chokes, breast smothers, scissors, belly punching and a lot of ball abuse.  The final combination figure 4 head scissors and face sit knocked him out! 

http://www.clips4sale.com/60925

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Korea Scissors Her Boyfriend

Korea's thighs were made for squeezing and once she decides to scissor her boyfriend there is nothing he can do about it.  She traps his head between her thick, deadly thighs and forces numerous tap-outs and near knockouts from him. Front headscissors.  Reverse headscissors. Her massive thighs crush his puny head.  He was lucky to survive.  Wouldn't you like to be squeezed between Korea's thighs?  Most men would.

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Sexy in Pink   

Wearing  a tiny, sexy pink bikini Kristiana does what she does best.  Out-wrestle and beat men.  This time Bob is her victim.  What he really wants is to get skin-to-skin close with the sexy, strong and athletic beauty.  Kristiana is too skilled and too strong for him.   Right from the start she gets him between her long, deadly legs quickly gaining a submission.  He tries to out-muscle her, but she counters his holds and scissors him some more.  She punishes him with head scissors, body scissors, chokes, school-girl pins and  belly punches.  Half-way though the match she gets mean and punches him in the balls.  Enjoying his pain she continues attack his crotch.  From a school-girl pin she punches and claws his balls.  From a figure 4 head scissors she savagely drives her heel into his crotch.   A tight reverse figure4 head scissors leaves his crotch vulnerable and Kristiana sinks her claws into his balls making him beg her to let go.  By now Bob is long past enjoying the skin-to-skin contact and just survive, but Kristiana isn't done with him yet.    She's on the warpath.  More belly punching,  kicks, scissors and one of the sexiest grapevines you've ever seen as she snakes her long legs around his and spreads him wide open.  She adds a breast smother that his him struggling for air.  In a move that must be seen she stands on his arms, choking him and lowers herself until her crotch is crushing his throat, finishing the unique hold with another ball claw.  Finally Kristiana mercifully ends the match with a body-scissor rear naked choke combination to put him out.   

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: mourirseul

rvaldezwrestling

Goldie vs Alex (nipple slip)

Goldie meets Alex on the mats.  He's stronger, but she's a better wrestler.   Wearing a print bikini that shows off her toned body and awesome breasts Goldie gets right down to it, catching him between her strong thighs and submits him with a body-scissors in less than one minute.    A tight school girl pin where she traps his legs and folds him like a matchbook gets a second submission.    He tries hard but Goldie is all over him using her thighs and breasts as weapons to keep him on the defensive.  Half-way through the match her bikini top malfunctions exposing one of her beautiful breasts.   Goldie ends it with a face-sit.  The score?  5-0 for Goldie!  A true Domination Diva.

www.dominationdivas.net
  •