News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Domination Divas

Started by bob.earl, 30-Nov-12, 09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Double Domination FEMDOM

Evonn and her friend Yesenia were wrestling and Ray comes in insulting them that their performance wasn't as real looking as he wanted. He went on to say their wrestling was just horrible all together. That quickly pisses them off as they both came at him to show him just how real they can make it. Of course, for Ray he didn't mean he wanted the ass kicking done on him but it was too late the damage had been done and he was about to really get from them. They took turns squeezing and smothering him with their asses and breast and even some foot smothers as well. It wasn't going well for him as they continued to beat on him and taunt him while he suffered each second that went by. Best believe he won't be insulting them anymore ever as they kiss while putting the squeeze on him and its LIGHTS 0UT.

www.c4s.com/60925/17127794

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647

Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Rhianna Dominates Goth Guy

Rhianna is all over Goth Guy from the start, kicking, punching, slapping, knees to the belly and balls dominating as only she can do.  Still, he foolishly challengers her to knock him to the mat, and she does with a knee to his balls.  Goth Guy keeps coming back for more abuse each time Rhianna knocks him down. But we know he loves being dominated, humiliated and punished.  Finally, down on the mat to stay, Rhianna works him over with an impressive set of painful dominating holds.  Body scissors, choke holds, front and reverse head scissors, breast smothers destroying him on the mat.  She tells him she's going to make him her bitch.  She keeps her word.  With a final crushing reverse figure 4 head scissors and an agonizing arm bar she forces him to admit he's her bitch.  Goth Guy can take a lot of abuse, but Rhianna was just too much for him. 

www.c4s.com/60925/

Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Tracey Dominates Bob

Tall, tanned and topless Tracey loves to dominate men.  Tough guy Bob thinks he stands a chance against this 6-foot Amazon.  Wrong answer!  Tracey takes him down with a quick knee to his balls and locks her log legs around his head in a reverse head scissors.  While she tightens her thighs, she claws his crotch making him groan in pain.  When he taps out she doesn't let me go but continues the torture until he taps out the second time.  Instead of letting him go, she moves into a reverser face sit, smothering him with her shapely ass.  She gives him a few punches to the ribs because she can.  Poor Bob struggles just to breath.  He taps again, gasping "Let me go."  Tracey just turns around and sits again on his face in a front face sit, smothering him with her crotch.  He taps again to the superior woman.  Tracey keeps up the torture, clamping her long, strong thighs around his head in a front head scissors. When she thinks he is breathing too much, she executes a perfect figure 4 scissors pulling his face tight against her bikini covered pussy.  He taps again probably wishing he had never challenged this Amazon.  She traps him again in a unique reverse scissors and hammer lock, making him submit again.  Tracey finishes him off with a long grapevine and breast smother that knocks him out.  She kneels on his chest in a quick victory pose.  Another Dominant Diva destroying her male opponent.

www.c4s.com/60925/17175938

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Tracy Destroys Wenona

Tracy and Wenona square on the blue mats, both equally confident of scoring a win.  Tracy in light blue and Wenona in black.  Both looking sexy and their long hair loose.  Wenona has far more experience and Tracy is new to the wrestling game but Tracy is taller and heavier.  Confident and aggressive, Tracy strikes firs with a punch to Wenona's belly.  Two more punches and Wenona is on the mats.  Tracy straddles Wenona and start to choke her, laughing as she quickly has Wenona at her mercy.  She punishes Wenona with more belly punches and choking.  Clearly with the advantage, Tracy yanks on Wenona's hair, pulling the sexy beauty's head between her long, lean and strong thighs, scissoring her unmercifully.  Wenona gasps and struggles in pain.  Tracy, clearly enjoying her domination over Wenona. Hand smothering Wenona, Tracy continues her assault not letting up using her thighs to weaken her female opponent.  Tracy rolls Wenona over on her belly, straddling her back and setting her up for cruel a Camel Clutch.  Wenona is helpless to escape or fight back.  Tracy smiles and increases the pressure making Wenona cry out in pain.  Tracy takes off Wenona's bikini top and chokes her with it cutting off her air.  Tracy then clamps on a body scissors, powering her lithe legs to squeeze Wenona while delivering belly punches, clawing her naked breasts, pinching her large nipples and clawing at her crotch.  Totally in charge, Tracy punishes Wenona any way she wants to.  Using a unique Lotus Lock, Tracy uses her long arms to reach in front of Wenona to torture her breasts and nipples.  Wenona can only struggle in vain and cry out again and again in pain.  Tracy moves confidently from one hold to the next, using reverse head scissors, cunt punches, face sitting leaving Wenona close to unconscious.  Tracy follows with a few belly splashes, more face sitting fists to Wenona's unprotected belly, nipple torture until all Wenona wants to do is to survive the beating. Tracy follows up with a long, wicked figure 4 scissors. Wenona is so out of it she can only hope to survive the humiliation and pain.  Mean Tracy take off her own bikini top and chokes Wenona.  Standing she crushes Wenona's throat with her foot.  Pulling Wenona to her feet, Tracy slams her knee into Wenona's belly and breasts followed by punches that drop Wenona back to the mat.  Belly stomping and another long, torturous head scissor sets up Wenona for a final face sit that finally KOs Wenona.  Tracy smiles and gets to her feet, putting one foot on Wenona's chest and flexing her arms in victory.  A big win for this Amazon beauty.

www.c4s.com/60925/17218710

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Vika's Scissors Domination of Adrianna

Vika and Adrianna are best friends and roommates but Adrianna is pissed off because she thinks Vika is messing around with her BF Josh and starts to bitch at her.  Vika, reading a survival guide book isn't interested in discussing it which frustrates Adrianna.  So, Adrianna decides to punish Vika by scissoring her.  Her thighs have no effect on Vika, who starts to taunt Adrianna asking her if she works out because her thighs are so weak.  That frustrates and angers Adrianna even more.  She keeps squeezing and Vika keeps reading her book.  Finally, Vika has had enough, she throws down her book and easily breaks Adrianna's scissors.  "Let me show you how it's done!" Vika says as she pulls Adrianna between her thighs.  Almost immediately Adrianna yells in pain.  Vika has been working out and her long, lean legs clamp around Adrianna's ribs like a steel trap.  Adrianna struggles but can't get free.  They end up on the floor and Vika continues to use her thighs to punish and dominate Adrianna.  More rib-crushing body scissors and unbreakable front and reverse head scissors, all the time taunting and trash talking the helpless Adrianna. Vika even KOs her now ex-BFF and roommate with a tight reverse body scissors.  Leaving Adrianna on the floor, Vika calls Josh and holds a conversation while using Adrianna's ponytail to pull her into a standing head scissors.  She gives the phone to Adrianna who pleads with Josh to come help her.  You can tell Vika is really enjoying herself at Adrianna's expense as she continues to use her strong scissors inflict more pain.  Vika finishes her off with another strong body scissors to KOs Adrianna for the second time.  Showing some mercy, Vika lifts Adrianna over her shoulder to take her to the hospital.  Maybe Adrianna has some broken ribs? She will certainly be sore for a few days.

www. c4s.com/60925/17244374

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Jennifer Thomas Kicks Ass!

Jennifer is strong, mean and sexy as she gives Goth Guy a beating he'll never forget.  She asks him if he thinks a girl like her can kick his fucking ass.  Full of false confidence, heavier and a foot taller he thinks he can.  WRONG!  Jennifer takes him down with some belly punches and then works his sorry ass over like it's never been worked before.  Goth Guy can handle a lot of abuse but he's never faced a riled-up Jennifer Thomas.    Jennifer uses punches, kicks, chokes, forearm smashes and stomps to punish him.  And that's just in the first 2 minutes.  She bends his joints until he cries out in pain, but there is no mercy in Jennifer today.  Jennifer keeps up a steady stream of humiliating trash talk and pain as she punished his body and destroys his male ego.  There is nothing sexier than a strong woman showing her superiority over a worthless man.  And Jennifer Thomas is one of the best at proving that.

www. c4s.com/60925/17314816
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Regan Dominates CJ

Newbie CJ has no idea what's in store for him as he faces Regan across the mats.  He's a big boy but that doesn't bother Regan. She's strong, skilled and has handled and beaten many men larger than herself.   She enjoys showing the boys her superiority.  CJ didn't stand a chance.  He submitted 2 times in the first minute and kept on submitting as Regan worked him over with tight head scissors, school girl pins, brutal rear-naked chokes, a foot choke and painful arm-bars.  She even made him submit in a boston crab. Regan was enjoying herself, smiling and taunting him the whole time.   We lost count of how many times he tapped out.  She finally ended his misery by K0'ing him with a wicked reverse head scissors.  Victorious and proud of herself, Regan put her foot on his neck and flexed her arms in a well-deserved victory pose.  How embarrassing for a big guy to be physically overpowered and verbally humiliated by a smaller girl.   

www. c4s.com/60925/17318720
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Wenona Dominates and Humiliates India   

Inexperienced India steps on the mats with veteran Wenona and instantly regrets it.  With a smile, Wenona gently takes India down to her back and sits on her chest then moves into a front face sit.  Poor India couldn't do anything about it, in fact she hardly struggled.  Maybe she was in awe and a little scared of Wenona.  Wenona moves her hips to rub her crotch over India's face in a classic dominating and humiliating move.  And that was just the beginning as the overwhelmed and out matched young black girl became another one of Wenona's victims.    A couple of times India seemed to have some spunk in her and tried to fight back, but Wenona handled her with ease.  Wenona moved sinuously from long, tight head scissors to long, full-weight face sits, all the time a small smirk twitching at her lips, clearly enjoying having her young victim struggling and tapping out again and again.  Wenona fans have seen her do this with women and men opponents.  Controlling the young girl with body scissors Wenona smothered her with her hand over her nose and mouth.  She turned a sleeper into a modified camel clutch.  Wenona was art in motion, slowly and sensuously trapping India in hold after hold, taking her time to thoroughly dominate and humiliate her young victim.  After over 25 minutes Wenona finally puts India out with a front face sit.  A classic video for fans who love to see long scissors holds and long face sits.

www. c4s.com/60925/17380016

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Double The Trouble

Malice and Regan are talking shit about Adrianna and Summer when they show up.  Adrianna and Summer don't like what Malice and Regan are saying and a short argument starts up which quickly turns into a a classic fight between black and white chicks.  Adrianna and Summer didn't waste any time attacking the two trash-talking black chicks and dealing out a dose of Double Ass Kicking.  Regan, being more feisty and aggressive gets the worst of the beating from Summer and then Adrianna.  Many times, the white chicks were using the same punishing holds at the same time.  The black chicks got a double dose of head and body scissors, chokes, camel clutches, and many other holds that had Malice and Regan groaning and yelling in pain.  Adrianna and Summer kept up a steady stream of smack-talk as they dominated Malice and Regan.  Finally figuring they have taught Malice and Regan a hard lesson on who are the better fighters, Adrianna and Summer both use combination rear-naked chokes/body scissors to put Malice and Regan to sleep.  If you want to see two strong, dominate white chicks punish two deserving black chicks then this video is for you.

www.c4s.com/17498818/60925

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Asian Assassins

These 2 Asian sisters grew up in gang-infested Southern California becoming gang members at an early age.   Mean and cruel the quickly developed skills that made them sought after enforcers.   Eventually, they became a highly sought after team of industrial spies, hiring out their skills and talents to spy and steal secrets from Fortune 500 companies.  Gus works for one of these big companies controls and safeguards the secret recipes that has made their chicken highly successful in a cut-throat competitive market place.  Pretending to be working for a competitor, Acme Chicken, they show up at the door of his house and tell him point blank that they are to get his recipe.  Surprised at their boldness he tells them he's not going to give them the recipe.  He can't believe it when they tell him they are going to beat it out of him.  Too bad for Gus, the sisters quickly take him down to the floor and start beating him up.  Gus is a big guy, but the two girls are not only relentless and cruel, they enjoy dominating and destroying men, forcing them to do what they want.  They attack his balls, scissor him with their strong steel thighs, punch and butt drop his belly, choke, and smother him.  The sisters are in complete control and torture him without mercy.  They take off his belt and whip him with it all the time keeping him helpless and pinned on the floor.  The girls know their job well and relentlessly work him over.  He refuses to give up the secret but it's only a matter of time.  Using the belt around his neck until he's almost unconscious he finally starts to break and tells them he'll give them money or anything else but not the secret recipe. They refuse and continue the beating.  They aren't leaving without the recipe.  He begs and pleads but they show him no mercy.  He tries to fool them, but they know he's lying.  Finally, he breaks and tells them where the recipe is.  After they get the recipe they threaten him telling him he better not tell anyone of their visit or they will come back again for revenge.  Successful, as they always are, they run off leaving the beaten and broken man lying on the floor.  It's a sure bet that Gus will never tell anyone what happened.  Beware if these cruel evil girls ever knock on your door, you WILL give them what they want. 
Get this 30 minutes video for a bargain price.

www.c4s.com/60925/17598250

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Summer Destroys Regan

A classic black girl vs white girl.  A white blonde girl at that.  Only this time the white girl Summer is bigger and she works over the smaller black girl Regan.  Regan didn't stand a chance.  Wearing tiny thong bikinis, Summer took control from the start and did what she wanted.  Regan struggled, whimpered and cried out in pain as Summer had her way with her.  Summer punished and dominated the smaller girl keeping Regan on her back most of the match.  A sexy face sit at the start got the first submission out of Regan and things just got worse.  Tops quickly came off, exposing both girl's delicious breasts.  Summer quickly took advantage and used Regan's own bikini top to choke her.  A figure 4 sitting head scissors/facesit combo got another submission.  In fact, Regan's face was buried in Summer's crotch much of the time.  Summer also used her breasts as weapons to smother Regan and a savage rear head scissors that forced Regan's nose between Summer's ass cheeks.  No mercy from Summer as she kept locking Regan in submission hold after submission hold, crossbody pin/smother combinations, HOM and more.  Finally Summer laid on top of Regan, with her hips and crotch over Regan's face until she puts her to sleep.   Regan is no quitter but Summer totally destroyed, dominated and humiliated her.  Will Regan be back for revenge? Would she do any better against Summer next time?  Maybe we'll find out.

www.c4s.com/60925/17651052

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Mia Dominates Ray

Mia is a good-sized girl, sexy and much stronger than she looks.  She treats us to a brutal, methodical display of total domination on a male victim.    She destroys Ray, using her strong thighs squeeze his skull in both front and reverse head scissors that will take the fight out of any man.  Her thighs aren't cut like a body-builder but they feel like a steel trap when she clamps them around your head.  Her breast smothers and full weight face had him struggling to breath until he thought she was going to knock him out.  There is no escaping from her full weight face sits if she doesn't let you go. All Ray could do was moan and whimper in pain. A couple of times he panicked and was tapping out as fast as he could.  You wouldn't think something as sensual as a woman's breasts could deadly but some of us know better.  After tapping out to a brutal headlock and breast smother he foolishly tried to fight back.  Wrong thing to do.  A quick full front face sit got him back under control.  Mia used some HOM action to smother and humiliate him then taunted him with a little foot-to-face to humiliate him some more.  Not done, Mia tortured the poor man with more vicious face sitting, she didn't K0 him but she brought him to the edge time and time again.  Brutal head scissors crushed against his skull until he yelled in pain.  And yet more breasts smothers!  Finally, Mia shows a shred of mercy and K0's him with a throat crushing figure 4 head scissors.  Mia puts on an awesome, sexy display to total domination and control of a man who is helpless under her power.

Any volunteers to be her next victim?

www.c4s.com/60925/17816314

•  

rvaldezwrestling

Tomiko Destroys Bob

It's been 5 years since these two have met.  The last time Tomiko pulled out a win in a hard-fought wrestling match. A humiliating loss for Bob.   Today he's is determined to win to this rematch and gain back some of his respect.  Tomiko has other ideas.  Her plan is to dominate and beat him even more badly, proving that once again she's the better fighter.  After quick stare down and some taunts thrown back and forth, Tomiko attacks with vicious knees to his balls and his destruction begins.  Tomiko uses brutal head and body scissors, reverse head scissor, face sitting, and a full nelson.  She spread-eagles him with a grapevine and breast smother and locks on a painful camel clutch.  She tortures him with nipple torture, belly punching and ball clawing and punching. Her go to move is a deadly rear naked choke and body scissors combination that brings him close to a panic. Tomiko keeps up a stream of humiliating taunts, refusing to let him go when he submits begs her to let him go.  She finally finishes with the weakened male, finishing him off with a strong reverse figure 4 head scissors and crushing his balls in her strong grip until he passes out.  Satisfied with her complete victory, Tomiko stands putting her foot on his face and strikes a victory pose.  She's so pleased with herself she goes to her knees, putting one of them across his neck and in a second victory pose.

Tomiko is relentless and magnificent in this awesome display of female power and dominance.

www.c4s.com/60925/17844004
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Marcus Can't Handle Leena

Leena invited her boyfriend Marcus for a wrestling match but for her it was quite more then that. She loved humiliating him using her legs squeezing him in various headscissors holds making him tap to get lose. If that was not enough to humiliate him she also planted her nice dancer muscular ass all over his face. He felt embarrassed most of the time she kept making him tap for air. Some of her headscissors had his face in her crotch as she used this to further suffocate him. Finally she wore him out to the point of suffocating from a K0. She found this to be funny and had small giggle of it as she walked away leaving him there sleeping. Perhaps this was her revenge from a previous match where he beat her and she had to get her payback. She definitely got it back in this clip.

www.c4s.com/60925/17844004
  •  

mrscissor

Isn't this (Asian Assassins) a video from the old Carolina Catfights? The 2 asian girls are real life sisters (Kim and Brenda). It looks like the exact same one.

QuoteAsian Assassins

These 2 Asian sisters grew up in gang-infested Southern California becoming gang members at an early age.   Mean and cruel the quickly developed skills that made them sought after enforcers.   Eventually, they became a highly sought after team of industrial spies, hiring out their skills and talents to spy and steal secrets from Fortune 500 companies.  Gus works for one of these big companies controls and safeguards the secret recipes that has made their chicken highly successful in a cut-throat competitive market place.  Pretending to be working for a competitor, Acme Chicken, they show up at the door of his house and tell him point blank that they are to get his recipe.  Surprised at their boldness he tells them he's not going to give them the recipe.  He can't believe it when they tell him they are going to beat it out of him.  Too bad for Gus, the sisters quickly take him down to the floor and start beating him up.  Gus is a big guy, but the two girls are not only relentless and cruel, they enjoy dominating and destroying men, forcing them to do what they want.  They attack his balls, scissor him with their strong steel thighs, punch and butt drop his belly, choke, and smother him.  The sisters are in complete control and torture him without mercy.  They take off his belt and whip him with it all the time keeping him helpless and pinned on the floor.  The girls know their job well and relentlessly work him over.  He refuses to give up the secret but it's only a matter of time.  Using the belt around his neck until he's almost unconscious he finally starts to break and tells them he'll give them money or anything else but not the secret recipe. They refuse and continue the beating.  They aren't leaving without the recipe.  He begs and pleads but they show him no mercy.  He tries to fool them, but they know he's lying.  Finally, he breaks and tells them where the recipe is.  After they get the recipe they threaten him telling him he better not tell anyone of their visit or they will come back again for revenge.  Successful, as they always are, they run off leaving the beaten and broken man lying on the floor.  It's a sure bet that Gus will never tell anyone what happened.  Beware if these cruel evil girls ever knock on your door, you WILL give them what they want. 
Get this 30 minutes video for a bargain price.
  •