News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Underground Sex Wrestling Party

Started by dworth, 01-Dec-14, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dworth

Part 1:

Tyler had met Jane during a round of  speed dating. She was on the petite side, but with surprisingly muscular arms that peaked out through her blouse. She and Tyler bonded over their mutual love of UFC and pro-wrestling, and that's when Jane had told him about the "wrestling parties."

"It's a great way for guys and girls to get together and unleash a little tension," she had said.

"What kind of tension," he'd asked?

"All kinds." She winked and gave him a slip of paper with the time and address of the next party.

"I'd love to see you there. If you want to come, bring condoms and something comfortable to wear."

"Condoms? Oh, so it's that kind of party?" 

"Yeah. And fair warning, some of the girls get really aggressive. If they want you, they will try to take you. That's the agreement everyone makes going in. Once you're in there, it's every man and woman for themselves."

"Oh no," Tyler said jokingly, chuckling at the idea of Jane or some other girl her size  pinning him down and ravaging him against his will.

"I'd be gentle with you," Jane had said smiling, putting a hand on his cheek. "But some of the other girls there might not."

She'd turned and walked away and Tyler had spent the next week thinking about her.

Tyler found his way to the "Wrestling party" location a week later and knocked on the door. A tall blond in a yellow bikini top and spandex tights answered and looked him up and down.

"I hope you're here for the party," she said, with a sexy southern accent. At first glance she seemed to have your typical beach body, with tan, toned skin, but looking closer, Tyler noticed the thin straps of her top wound over some intimidatingly bulky shoulders.

"Jane invited me," Tyler said.

"I can see why," the blond answered. "Your body would look great under hers. Or mine."

Tyler blushed. The  blond continued. "I'm Vi. I'm hosting. Jane told you how this works right? Once you're inside, the regular rules of civilization sort of don't apply anymore."

"I heard something about that, yeah."

"Okay, then. Sign this, and come in," Vi smiled, handing him a release form. He signed it without reading it and handed it back to her.

"Have at it cowboy," Vi said, opening the door wider to invite him in.

The floors were all covered in matts, and about two dozen people, all in really good shape, stood around talking.

"Tyler," he heard someone say, and Jane emerged from in between a few other people. She was wearing a pink sports bra and matching shorts, and now Tyler could see in full what amazing shape she was in.

"You made it," she said.

"I thought there'd be more men" Tyler said, looking around at the mostly female crowd.

"It's always so hard to get guy members."

"Really? I would've thought guys would jump at the chance to do this."

"Oh, lots of guys show up for one meeting. But then some girl throws them around, humiliates them, and they never come back. The good news is, the girls are starting to realize, if we're going to be so rough on them, we have to make sure they enjoy themselves too, or else we'll never see them again."

Tyler looked around at the other men and women in the room, and noticed some of them were eyeing him. A big, tough looking chick with magenta-red hair and tattoos up her arms whispered to her friends as she stared at him.

"Listen," Jane said, "I don't know what you're fighting background is, but unless you've got a lot of training, you're probably going to lose a few matches at first. Try to have fun anyway."

"Alright, everyone," Vi said, coming into the middle of her living room. "We're starting. Same rules as always -- no punching, kicking, scratching, biting. Just wrestling. Bill and Red have agreed to start us off and then we'll just see where things go from there. Ready guys?"

Red, the woman with the tattoos and magenta hair stepped out into the middle of the living room. Getting a good chance to look at her, Tyler guessed she was at least 6 foot 4, built like an Amazon warrior, with legs as thick as tree trunks. As if to emphasize this point, she wore a tight fitting "Xena: Warrior Princess" T-shirt. The guy she was squaring off with, Bill, was on the larger side, but still dwarfed by his opponent.

"This'll be over soon," Jane said to Tyler.

Bill charged at Red, plowing into her with what looked like all his strength. She barely budged, as he hit her.

"That all you got, big man," she laughed, as he pushed against her, grunting with exertion.

Tyler watched the muscles bulge in Bill's legs as he used all his lower body trying to push Red backward, to no avail. Finally, Red stepped to the side and Bill fell forward, propelled by his own force. Before he had time to get to his knees, she scooped him up over her shoulders. He flailed his arms and legs helplessly, like a kid throwing a tantrum. Red pulled his shorts off and tossed them aside. She grabbed his balls and he screamed an embarrassingly high-pitched scream.

"He's a screamer. I knew it," Red taunted, and a few other women in the group laughed.

"Come on," Red said, heading to a nearby room, still carrying him over her shoulder. "We're gonna have to find a gag for you. I'm not gonna listen to that screaming all night."

Red walked into the room and closed the door behind her. People clapped and cheered as she made her exit.

"Don't worry. They're not always that bad," Jane said to Tyler.

Tyler just looked on in shock.

"Well, I said I'd go wrestle with Jack upstairs. Good luck," Jane said, turning to leave.  Tyler watched Jane make her exit before he felt a firm hand clasp his shoulder. He turned around to see Vi, the blond hostess in the yellow bikini top.

"I guess you're with me, cowboy," she said.

The living room was clearing out now, and Tyler could hear Bill's muffled screaming in the next room as Red did god-knows-what to him.

"I'm not totally sure if I want to do this," Tyler said to Vi.

Vi whipped him around, shoving him against a wall, like a cop, restraining a criminal. She locked his arms up in a Nelson hold.

"Well you better try and stop me, then," she said.

Kicking open a nearby door, she threw him in. It was a bedroom, and once inside, she threw him onto the bed, with strength that would've been surprising coming from a guy twice her size.

Tyler landed backside down on the bed, and Vi pounced on top of him, quickly locking all his limbs in a grapevine. He felt shooting pain as his arms and legs all went different directions.

"I noticed you didn't stretch earlier," she said, " you're welcome."

From this position, Tyler had a direct view of Vi's big, round breasts, in their yellow top.

"Like what you see? Take a closer look."

She pulled his head tight into her chest, and he began to feel air leaving him. He tried to pull away, wriggling with his arms and legs.

"This right here, is my favorite feeling in the world," Vi said, squeezing tighter. "The feeling of a man's body being controlled by mine. The feel of my skin against his. Let's take that shirt off, so we can have more skin contact."

Vi let go of Tyler's head and reached down to pull up Tyler's shirt. He seized the opportunity to reach his arm up around her head and lock it against his side. She still had control of his legs, but he had her head now. He squeezed hard, and felt her pull back in pain.

"Let me go and I'll let you go," he said.

"Not a chance," she replied.

"Tyler tightened his hold, bracing himself for Vi to counter in some way, but she stopped struggling altogether. Instead, she just started gently thrusting her hips against his, grinding against his dick, and slowly he felt it start to rise.

"Stop it," he said.

"Doesn't feel like you want me to stop," she said, grinding faster. She was full on dry humping him now, and despite his protests, he was fully erect.

"This is real power," Vi said, speeding up some more. "Even when you have me, I have you."

Finally, Tyler got a leg free and rolled Vi over on the bed. But instead of taking his chance to escape the room, he felt overtaken with lust. He pinned Vi's arms behind her head and started kissing the same breasts he'd been trapped between moments earlier. She laughed as he did it, and he started to enjoy himself for the first time since he'd gotten here.

"You having fun now," Vi asked.

"Yeah," Tyler said.

"Good. I thought I should give you a bit of a break, seeing as it's your first time and all."

Suddenly, Vi pulled her hands free, pushed Tyler off her with her feet, mounted him and planted herself squarely on his face. Tyler felt her warm, wet pussy through the smooth spandex she wore. She wrapped her thighs tight around his head.

"It's over baby," she said. "You can keep struggling if you want, in fact I wish you would, but you're not going anywhere. Til I say you can."

She started grinding again, rougher than last time.

"Just so you know, it usually takes me about 30 minutes to cum," she added.

So Tyler lay there, helpless, while Vi used his face for her pleasure. He'd struggle, then give up, then struggle again, only able to breath the sweaty air filtered through Vi's tights. Finally after a while, he felt Vi's thighs lock tighter around his face, which hurt, but which he knew meant they were coming up on the end of his humiliation. Vi's moaning built to a dull scream of delight, as she reached the point of gratification. She dismounted Tyler and lay on the bed beside him, catching her breath. Tyler continued to lay there, seeming a little traumatized. Vi patted him on the chest.

"Good job, cowboy," she said. "I hope you come back next month. You've got the perfect face for riding."

Vi and Tyler walked out of the bedroom and found Red, sitting on a couch, next to Bill's unconscious body.

"Having fun, Red," Vi asked.

"I knocked him out," Red said, disappointed. "What a pussy. How'd the new guy do?"

"He's a good ride," Vi said. "He can take a lot of punishment. I just hope he comes back next time."

Red stood up and walked over to Tyler. "Well, let's make sure he does," she said.

"Okay," Vi smiled.

Without saying a word, Red shoved Tyler to the ground, got behind him and locked his limbs up with hers. There was no fighting back for Tyler. Red was bigger and stronger, to say nothing of her superior wrestling skill. If she wanted him, he was hers for the taking.

"Alright, hold him tight," Vi said.

"No problem" Red replied. She started licking Tyler's face possessively from behind him. "Time for a treat, newbie" she whispered.

Vi pulled down his shorts, revealing his once again erect cock. She bent down, tightly sealed her lips around it and started sucking with an intensity Tyler had never felt.

He came almost instantly, but Vi kept going, only pausing to swallow.

"Have you ever felt so powerless in your life," Red asked, as Vi continued. "Answer me."

"No," Tyler moaned in panic and pleasure.

"That's right. You haven't. And have you ever felt so good in your life?"

"No," Tyler said again.

"That's right. You haven't. True pleasure is not something that you can take. It's something that takes you."

Tyler's body spasmed as he orgasmed for a second time. The pleasure became so intense, it started to turn into pain.

"Please stop," he whispered, pulling with all his might to try to get away.

"That's not how it works, honey," Red said holding him tight. "You don't get to decide when it starts or stops. It wouldn't be the same if you did."

After a few minutes, Tyler spasmed into another climax and finally, Vi stopped.

Tyler collapsed, only half-conscious, his head resting on Red's chest. Vi and Red both wrapped their arms around him in a strong, but gentle hug.

"Good job, cowboy," Vi said, kissing his cheek tenderly.

"This place will give you everything you need," Red said, cradling him "But in return, you have to give us everything you have."

Then Vi and Red tightened their hold on him, squeezing. He was suffocated on all sides by two large sets of breasts. Everything went black.

"Tyler?"

He heard his name and came to a few minutes later. Jane was sitting next to him on the matt.

"Are you okay," she said.

'Yeah, never better," he said.

"Good. You think you'll come back next time?"

"I have to," he said.

Jane smiled and nodded. "I know what you mean."
  •  

Mixfightor

Damn, that was an awesome story. I really look forward to reading more about this underground sex wrestling Party. Thank you for sharing it with us.
  •  

dworth

Part 2:

"I knew you'd come back," Vi said, at the door when Tyler knocked.

He thought back to the way she'd toyed with him last time, rubbing one out on his face, forcing him to cum three times and smothering him unconscious with that massive rack of hers.

"What can I say, Vi? You did a pretty thorough job convincing me."

Vi laughed. "We're staring any minute. Get in here."

Tyler went inside and saw Jane from across the room. She was in black lingerie and he badly wanted to unwrap her. He started walking towards her when a redhead in a sexy school girl outfit stopped him. She was tall, thin and leggy. She reminded Tyler of Karen Gillan the actress from Doctor Who.

"You're Tyler, right," she said.

"Yeah. And you are --"

"Name's Kelly, but you can just go ahead and start calling me Goddess now."

"Listen Kelly, I kind of wanted to spend tonight with someone else."

"Aw. You think you have a choice. That's cute," Kelly taunted.

Tyler couldn't deny he was turned on by this woman. He had a thing for short skirts and hers was extra short.

"Okay, Kelly. Let's do this."

They went to a bedroom upstairs. Kelly pulled lipstick out of her purse and started applying a fresh coat in front of a mirror.

"Have you been following the news about those nude celebrity photo leaks," she asked.

"I heard something about it," Tyler said, stretching out, in preparation for the match.

"The interesting thing about the photo leaks is, most of the actresses who got hacked had already been topless in movies. If people wanted to see them naked, they could've just googled them," Kelly said. 

"Hm."

"I guess it wasn't just about sex," Kelly continued. "It was about power."

"Are we wrestling, or what," Tyler said.

"Ready when you are."

Tyler charged at Kelly, tossing her over his shoulder and onto the bed. He jumped on top of her, and tried to pin her down, but she slipped out from under him, in an impressive display of flexibility. They faced each other on their knees.

"But then again, some people would say power is the biggest part of sex," Kelly continued, casually. "At least, that's what I think."

They locked hands and Tyler slowly overcame her with strength, pushing her onto her back. She put her legs around him in a guard position, but he elbowed his way out into pinning her flat on her back. She looked up at him through big blue eyes, curious to see what he would do next. He unbuttoned her blouse and laid his hands on the small cups of her bra. After getting physically dominated last time, it was nice to be the stronger one for a change.

"I thought I was supposed to be calling you Goddess," Tyler taunted her.

"You will," Kelly said from beneath him. "But enjoy this while you can."

Part of Kelly's school-girl outfit was a tie, and Tyler started loosening it, so he could have more access to her boobs.

"Why did you tie this so tight," he said, frustratedly loosening the tie.

"So you'd be distracted when I did this..."

Kelly's long legs swung up from behind him, wrapped around his shoulder and neck, and brought him down. Tyler started trying to pry her locked legs apart. He didn't even notice what she was doing to his legs until she had a length of rope tied around them.

"What the hell," he said, suddenly unable to move his legs.

"I know. I'm fast with knots."

"Where did you get rope?"

"Tucked in my skirt."

She unlocked her legs and climbed on top of him, holding another length of rope for his arms.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way," she said.

Tyler tried to snatch the rope away from her.

"Hard way it is," she said, sliding her thighs around his head and applying a tight headscissor.

Once she had control of his head, roping his arms together was a cinch, and once he'd lost the use of his limbs,  she had no trouble rolling him over onto his stomach, to tie his arms down behind his back.

"The funny thing about power is how quickly it changes hands. A minute ago, you had all the power, right? But look at you now."

She rolled him back over and slipped her legs around his midsection, clamping down a tight bodyscissor.

"Now, I could do anything I want to you, right?"

Tyler's face strained as he tried to slip out of the ropes, but they were too tight. Kelly slid a hand down his shorts and onto his dick and balls.

"I own you right now, right?"

Scared of what she might do if he didn't' cooperate, Tyler nodded. With her free hand, Kelly lifted his head and started kissing him all over with frisky aggression.

"Brace yourself," she said. "Sometimes I get a little carried away."

She released the bodyscissor hold and dragged Tyler to the edge of the bed so that his head stuck out over the side. She wrapped her legs around his neck in a standing reverse scissor. Tyler told himself not to show any signs of pain but with in a few seconds he was groaning anyway.

"That's right. Let it out. I want you vulnerable."

She turned around and scissored him head-on so that she could look him in the eyes while she hurt him, watching his face twinge in pain. Tyler looked up at her. She had a bemused grin on her face, but every few seconds she'd grit her teeth in exertion as she tightened her hold. This would cause Tyler to howl in pain, which would in turn make her smile wider.

"Wanna hear something crazy," Kelly said looking down at her prey, "I can't get off unless the guy I'm fucking is at least a little scared."

She pulsed her thighs again and Tyler screamed.

Kelly dragged him to the center of the bed, mounted him again. She dug her knees into his sides and started sucking on his neck, like a vampire on the hunt.

"Smile," she whispered, and Tyler saw that she was taking a picture of the two of them with her phone.

"Take a look," she showed him the phone. He saw his pressed against hers, smeared all over with lipstick.

"See, I marked you. You're mine," she said.

"I shouldn't have come back here," Tyler said on the verge of tears.

"Aw. Hey, calm down," Kelly said, reaching into her purse and pulling out a washcloth. She started dabbing his face, wiping off the lipstick.

"Stay with me," she said, "and I promise you'll be happy you did."

She dampened the cloth with her tongue, then wiped Tyler's cheeks and forehead thoroughly.

"Is this part of the fun, for you," Tyler asked as she cleaned him.

"Nah," Kelly said. I just don't want to get lipstick on my ass.

She stood up, pulled her skirt and panties down, spread her cheeks and planted her full weight down on Tyler's face.

"Okay," she said. "I kissed you. Now you kiss me."

Tyler started to submissively kiss the cool, smooth skin of Kelly's derriere.

"Good boy," she said, sounding turned on.

He kept at it, smelling and tasting her, and soon, he had to admit, he was enjoying it. He still feared her, but that was part of the enjoyment. He'd never thought of himself as the kind of man who would enjoy being dominated, but apparently he had that in him.

He felt one of her hands reach up under her, near where he was kissing and realized she was pleasuring herself. Soon after, he felt her other hand reach down his shorts and onto his penis, which was already stiff. She started rubbing and he moaned in pleasure.

She lifted herself off him just for a second and said "You only get to cum after I do. That's the rule. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"There it is."

She sat back down on his face and brought them both to climax a few times before she was ready to get up again.

Later that evening, Tyler looked at the picture Kelly had taken of them on his phone, as she untied his legs.

"So you sent it to me. Who else did you send it to?"

"No one," Kelly said. "I already deleted it from my phone in fact. I didn't take it for me. It's for you. Something to remember me by."

"So really? This is the only copy left? If I delete this, it's gone for good? Like it never happened?"

"Yeah. But we'd both know better, wouldn't we?"

Kelly winked, undoing the last of Tyler's bonds, blew him a kiss and left the room.

"Now that's power," Tyler said to himself.

He stared at the picture, his finger hovering over the "delete" button for a few seconds. Then he put the phone back in his pocket, got up and left.
  •  

Mixfightor

Damn, these are good stories, mate.  I hope you continue to share them with us.  Thank you very much.
  •  

dark87dan

Well done stories.  Thanks for sharing.  Karma given.
  •  

dworth

Part 3

Tyler let out a scream of pain that was muffled by the firm pair of breasts pressing against his face. His legs were wound in the strongest grapevine he'd ever felt, and he honestly worried about getting ripped in half. He tapped frantically. Jane let go instantly, and looked down at him, breathing hard.

"Sorry, babe. Did I hurt you?"

The answer was yes. She'd hurt him a lot, but Tyler had been obsessed with the idea of wrestling Jane for months now, and he wasn't about to say anything to make her stop.

"No, it's fine," he said, panting. Jane brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips, smiling down at him.

"Sorry, I'm a sweetheart most of the time, but something about grappling with a guy brings out the mean in me."

She got off of Tyler and they circled each other again. They were fighting in the basement gym of the house. When Tyler had come in, he'd found Jane with her legs wrapped around a punching bag, hanging from it, doing sit-ups. She was in a  camouflage sports bra and short-shorts. She was clearly in great shape, but Tyler had 50 pounds on her, and he'd been training quite a bit lately. He thought she was his for the taking.

But as they fought, Jane was proving that size didn't matter. Early on, he'd gotten behind her, and she'd flipped him in a second. In the first five minutes, she'd made him tap a dozen times with a flurry of arm locks and leg locks. Now his energy was draining and he was beginning to feel like a bug caught in her web, but it wasn't a bad place to be. Jane really knew how to give out equal parts pain and pleasure. And the pain made the pleasure better.  Earlier, she'd put him in a the tightest reverse headscissor he ever felt. He'd screamed and she'd loosened up.

"Sorry, baby" she'd said to him, pulling his boxers down for a second and kissing the inner part of his thigh, "I got carried away. Hang in there."

Now, she maneuvered herself around to Tyler's back and wrapped him in a bodyscissor from behind. She locked his arms behind his head so that he was powerless to move and started nibbling on his ear, sensuously. It hurt, but the pain was bearable, and Tyler liked having Jane wrapped around him like this, so he didn't tap.

"So when did you know you liked wrestling," he asked her.

"Tried it in high school, mostly for a laugh. Turned out to be really good at it. I love the power."

As Jane went on, she tightened her hold. Tyler could hear the excitement growing in her voice. She seemed like a nice girl at heart, but clearly, wrestling brought out some beast within her.

"I love the feel of a having a man, especially a man who's bigger than me, stuck in between my legs. It's transformative."

"Transformative? What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Hey, could you struggle more? The struggling turns me on."

Tyler was honestly struggling quite a lot, but he tried even harder to break free, to no avail. Soon, he lost his air and tapped. Jane let go.

"Ya okay, babe," she asked, coyly.

He nodded catching his breath. Trying to seem cool, he said "I barely felt that."

Jane laughed. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that," she said. "I'm gonna literally wipe the floor with you."

She pounced on him, flipped him over face-down and started wiping the matts with his face.

"Lick it," she said giggling, "lick my sweat off the matt."

Tyler tried to crawl out from under her, but every time he did, she brought him right back down, face-first. After a few moments of struggle, he realized, he had no choice but to lick and so he did.

"How's my sweat taste? Good? Try some more of it."

She flipped him around, straddling his waist and pulling him up into her chest. He eagerly licked the sweat off her breasts.

"See this is what I was talking about when I said this is 'transformative.' Before we started, you thought you could beat me easy. Then we got to a point where you realized it wasn't going to be an easy win. And now we're past that. Now we're at the point where you realize you're pretty much my property, and your best bet is to do what I say. See how you've transformed since we started?"

Tyler kept licking.

"And it's a good thing. Because now that we're at the point where I don't have to physically restrain you every step of the way, because you know I could. So I can just let you go, knowing you'll keep doing what I say."

Jane let go, and Tyler kept licking her breasts. Jane let out another giggle, tickled by his tongue.

"And now, I'm free to do this."

Jane took off her bra, giving Tyler access to her full breasts. He wanted to lick her nipples, but hesitated. She tightened her legs around his torso.

"Don't be shy," she said, "we both want it."

He buried himself in her chest.

"This is why I love this. The fastest way to get to know someone is to fight them or fuck them. I figure, why not both?"

Suddenly she shoved Tyler away from her and he hit the ground with a  thud.

"So is that it? Is the transformation complete," he asked.

"Not quite," Jane answered.

She pulled off Tyler's boxers. She took her panties off and slid Tyler's stiff cock inside of her. Looking him in the eyes she said "but we're almost there."

She started gyrating, and Tyler thrusted upward with her movement. The pleasure was so immense, he closed his eyes for a second.

"No," Jane said, "keep them open. You have to look at the girl who beat you while she fucks you."

Tyler opened his eyes again and looked into Jane's deep blue eyes, and even though she was gorgeous, and he was feeling the greatest sexual pleasure he'd ever felt, it was all too intense for him. He tried to push her off of him.

"No Tyler," she said, pinning his arms against the ground. "Don't run from this. Accept it. Feel it. All of it."

Tyler stopped struggling and Jane let go of his arms. He came, and then she did, and then he did again, and so did she. Finally, after Jane had gotten her fill, she collapsed into Tyler's arms, panting.

"I'm exhausted," she said. "How about you?"

Tyler didn't think he had enough energy left to even speak.

"Sorry, do I smell bad," Jane asked, snuggling up to him.

Tyler looked at her and realized now that they were done. Jane was no longer the ultra-dominant Amazon queen she'd been a second ago. Now she was back to being the girl he'd first met three months ago when he was speed-dating -- the sweet, petite girl next door, who dressed in pink. He realized that what they did at these underground parties didn't just transform him; it transformed her too. But the transformation was only temporary. Once the party was over, it was back to the real world, and the fake personalities that went along with it. But after these last three bouts with Jane, Kelly, and Vi, Tyler knew better than to believe it all anymore. From then on, every time he saw a woman out in the world, he realized there was a chance that behind her soft, feminine eyes, she was a goddess, an Amazon, a predator who took what she wanted -- and he was the prey.
  •  

dworth

PART 4

"Ow! I submit," Tyler said to Jane for about the fiftieth time that night. She loosened up on her grapevine, so that she was still controlling him, but not applying pressure anymore. They were in the "safe room," a room on the third floor, with padded walls and pillows all over the place. The safe room allowed wrestlers to be less cautious when they threw each other around. Within a few minutes of wrestling here, Tyler realized Jane had been going easy on him in the other rooms. Here, she went all out, knocking him to the ground, then allowing him to get back up just for the fun of knocking him down again. But now, Jane's initial wave of energy was gone. She'd moved on to keeping him in holds for minutes at a time, and toying with him, the way a cat toys with a mouse.

"Are you gonna let me up," Tyler asked.

"Eventually," Jane said, flicking his cheeks in a playful, but slightly mean-spirited way.

"Stop it," Tyler said, holding his arms up defensively.

Jane pinned his arms down, and licked his face. 

"You're such a bully," Tyler said, enjoying it more than he'd admit.

"Oh man, if we'd gone to the same high school, I would've been your worst nightmare," Jane said.

"Let me guess; you were one of the mean girls. Captain of the cheerleading squad and all that?"

"Ew, no. I was a jock, obviously."

"Field hockey?"

Jane slapped Tyler lightly on his left cheek.

"Rugby."

"Your high school had a girl's rugby team?"

"No. I was on the guy's team.They didn't want me to join, but league rules said they had to."

"I bet they hated letting a girl on the team."

Jane pinched his nipple. "They did until they started winning."

"You were that good?"

"I was ruthless. I made it my mission to draw blood every game. I figured out who the other's teams best player was, and I took them out. Then the other guys on the team loved me."

"Did any of them ever get handsy with you?"

Jane laughed.

"One guy did once. At a party after the game."

"What did you do?"

"I took him to the ground and stripped him in front of everyone. None of them tried anything after that."

"So you never fooled around with any of them?"

"Sure, a little bit. But they were never really my type. I've always had a thing for beta males," she said running her fingers up and down my chest. "Scrawny guys who I could throw around.There was this kid in the AV club, Eugene, poor kid. We were in English together, and I knew he liked me. He went to all my rugby matches, and definitely not because he liked the game of Rugby. One time in spring of senior year, I snuck him back to the girls' locker room. I had the whole place to myself, being the only girl on the team. I turned on all the showers so no one could hear us, and I deflowered him on one of the benches. Poor kid."

"What about that makes him a poor kid?"

"He was so sore the whole next week, he couldn't walk at graduation."

Tyler was getting hard just hearing this story, and Jane felt him growing underneath her.

"Oh, you like that, do you?"

She leaned down to kiss Tyler, fondling his cock and balls as she did, but she stopped short of his lips.

"Listen Tyler," she said. "I've been talking with the other ladies. We like you."

"You talk about me?"

"Yeah. We think you're perfect for this club."

"Why? I'm crap at wrestling."

"That's kind of the main reason. You are phenomenally bad at it. Like, the worst we've ever seen. Any girl with a week of training could probably trounce you. You just have no natural talent."

"Okay, I get it."

"But you can take a beating. That's what's so fun about wrestling with you. I can kick your ass long after most guys would've stopped. You just keep letting me destroy you. And then there's this other thing that matters to us...your face..."

"I never thought it was a particularly handsome face, but if you say so..."

"No. It's the perfect shape for riding."

"What?"

"Every girl here has talked about how easy it is to get off on your face. It's like it was designed by AdamandEve.com."

"Wow."

"I'm telling you this, because this house doesn't just host monthly parties. In fact, those parties are really just our way of finding new recruits for the real operation."

"The real operation?"

"Tyler, this place is a...sort of harem."

"A what?"

"A high-end brothel that caters to a very specific clientele. Dominant women. Women who don't get to express their dominant side in their everyday life pay for the privilege to come here and physically dominate men."

"Wait, just to be clear...are you a...client?"

"I started off as one. Now I'm a part owner."

"So wait, all these matches I've had with you were what exactly?"

"Product testing. I decided I'd definitely pay for you."

"Uh, thanks...well I should get going" Tyler said, trying to slide out from under Jane. But Jane sensed what he was doing and locked herself into place.

"Shh, calm down," Jane said pressing a finger to Tyler's lips. "I know this is kind of a curveball, but you need to listen to what I have to say."

"I'm not interested in being a prostitute."

"You'd be doing exactly what you're doing now, only you'd be getting paid for it."

"I know. That's the part I don't like."

"Tyler, I know you love this as much as we do."

Tyler felt around on the ground and found a nearby pillow. He swung hard and fast and hit Jane hard enough to knock her off of him (not such a feat, considering she was half his size). He headed briskly for the door.

'I wouldn't," Jane said.

Tyler opened it, and standing in front of him were Vi and Red.

"Hey cowboy," Vi said, in her sexy southern drawl.

"He giving you trouble, Jane," Red asked.

"He's just a little freaked out. We need to calm him down and get him to listen to reason."

"Can do."

Red and Vi each grabbed Tyler by one arm and dragged him back into the room.

"Maybe he'll be a little more receptive if we all lose our clothes," Red suggested.

"Good idea, Red," Jane said, pulling off her blue sports bra and underwear.

Vi and Red followed suit, as Tyler backed into the corner of the room. Red looked like nothing short of a goddess without her clothes, chords of muscle peaking out from her arms and legs. Her physique was natural and not overly-toned, but it was clear to Tyler from this distance that she could probably bench two of him.

"Tyler, are you gonna take off your clothes or do we have to take them off for you," Jane said.

"Please let me go home," Tyler said.

"Okay, let's get the clothes."

Suddenly three naked amazons were closing in on Tyler, and knowing that fighting was a non-starter, he tried to dart between them and run, but they were faster than him, and soon, his shirt, pants and boxers were ripped rags on the ground.

"Let's calm him down," Red said, positioning herself behind Tyler and taking him to the ground, Wrapping his legs up with her legs, and his arms up with her arms. Tyler fought with everything he had, but couldn't budge her. Red calmly whispered into his ear, in between nibbling at it and kissing his neck. "Hush, boy. We're going to be very good to you."

While Red held him there, whispering sweet nothings, Vi put her mouth around his cock, and Tyler couldn't help but get hard again. Still he protested.

"Please let me go. I just want to go home."

Then Jane shut him up by putting her bare breast in his mouth.

"Calm down. Accept it. Your ours now. And we treat our property very well," she said.

And after a minute, Tyler finally let go of his panic and gave in to this garden of pleasure. He sucked greedily at Jane's breast. He didn't try to pull away fro Red's kisses.

"That's it. Good boy," Jane said.

Vi finished him quickly.

"Thank you," Tyler whispered in ecstasy.

"We're not even close to done," Jane said. "We're going to suck all the fight out of you before we talk."

And with that, Vi and Jane switched places. Jane started sucking Tyler's cock, and Vi put her boob in Tyler's mouth.

"You're being such a good boy," Red whispered.

Tyler could feel her nipples stiffening against his back. Clearly nothing turned Red on more than a nice, compliant man between her legs.

After a few minutes, Tyler exploded in orgasm again, but they still weren't done. Red let go of Tyler, knowing he would never run now. She moved around to the front of him, wrapped her legs around his, and pulled his head into her chest, as she rolled onto her back, taking him inside her.

Tyler was on top, but Red was in complete control, as she used her considerable upper body strength to move Tyler up and down, in and out of her, burying his head in her chest, like she couldn't get him close enough to her.

"That's a good boy," Red said, as she got closer to climax. "You're going to listen to us, aren't you?"

"Yes," Tyler said, with what little strength he had left.

"You're gonna listen to every word."

"Yes," Tyler said again.

"Good boy, good boy, good boooooiiiii...."

Red orgasmed hard, pulling Tyler's head even deeper into her chest as she did, and Tyler came with her, falling asleep in a state of near-nirvana, pillowed by her big round breasts.

When Tyler woke, he was on Red's lap, being cradled in her massive arms.

"Now are you ready to hear what we have to say," Jane asked.

"Yes ma'm," Tyler said.
  •  

Mixfightor

That was a great twist and a really interesting way to continue this story series.  Thank you so much, mate.
  •  

dworth

PART 5:

In the end it took very little convincing to get Tyler to quit his job, and work for Jane, Red and Vi full time. In addition to paying well, the job came with free room and board in the house. Tyler went through a few weeks of "training," which mostly consisted of Jane beating the shit out of him to toughen him up, then having mind-blowing sex with him to remind him why he'd signed on for this. At nights, after the training sessions were done, Jane would sleep with him. She said it was crucial that they built a strong master/subordinate bond, since she was in charge of him now, and sleeping naked, with his head against her chest and her legs wrapped around him, he felt like for the first time in his life, he was exactly where he was supposed to be.

This morning he awoke to Jane pouncing on him in his bed.

"Wakey, wakey" she said, slapping both his cheeks at the same time.

Tyler said "ow, that stings."

"You love it," Jane smirked, and she was right. "Get up. We've got a client."

"Both of us," Tyler asked?

"That's right," Jane smiled. She reached into her bra and pulled out two rings. She slipped one on her finger and gave Tyler the other.

"Put it on," she said. "We need to look like a married couple."

"I don't understand," Tyler said.

"The client is a 29-year-old newly-wed named Tasha and her husband needs to be taught a lesson about who's in charge in their marriage. So, I'm gonna toss him around a bit, until he's helpless and scared. Then she's gonna take over, and when he's completely broken, she'll fuck some sense into him. By the time we're done, he will understand what all husbands need to understand."

"What's that," Tyler asked.

Jane cuddled up next to Tyler and put her head on his shoulder. "That you're the weaker sex, and we own you, of course." She kissed Tyler on the cheek.

"I don't understand where I come into this," Tyler said.

"The husband thinks he's going to a swinger's party. He thinks he's going to get to hook up with another man's wife. You're the other man. And while I'm dominating him, Marsha's gonna dominate you. You're an important piece of the puzzle. We figure if he gets his ass kicked by a girl all week while also watching another man get his ass kicked by a girl all week, maybe that'll be enough to get the message through his thick skull that men are inferior."

"All week?"

"That's right," Jane said. "He'll be here getting rewired for a week. But it's worth it. By the end of the week, he'll be a different man. A better man."

"Do you do this a lot here," Tyler asked.

"Yeah. We have a 100% success rate when it comes to reprogramming husbands, so women are willing to pay quite a lot. But what's funny is, I'd probably do it for free. It's super fun, and I see it as a community service. It's the only way most men learn. Men are such physical beings, lessons need to beaten into them or fucked into them, or both."

A few minutes later, Tyler and Jane were in one of the second floor bedrooms, standing across from Marsha and Daryl. Tasha was tall and wiry, built like a dancer, with small but shapely boobs and legs for miles. A thick head of wavy blonde hair grew almost all the way down to her tight, toned ass. She was a few inches taller than Tyler, who thought her celebrity doppleganger might be former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler. Her husband Daryl was a big, built man with thick arms and a buzz cut. He looked formidable, and Tyler seriously wondered if maybe Jane had bit off more than she could chew here. This man was a head taller than her an outweighed her by at least 70 pounds, but Jane seemed unworried as she stripped out of her t-shirt and shorts, into her light blue bra and panties.

"Damn," Daryl said, "You don't waste time, do you girl?"

"Nope," Jane said.

"Well you got a great rack," Daryl went on. "Lot nicer than the one I go home to. No offense, sweetie."

Tasha shot an indignant stare in her husband's direction, but he didn't notice. He just kept talking about Jane's body.

"You look like that dragon lady on that War of Thrones show."

"Game of Thrones," Tyler corrected him, "and yes, she does."

Daryl glared at Tyler and said to Jane "Wow, so your husband's a nerd. Okay listen, I want to lay down some rules here, the first one being nobody touches my wife anywhere that I don't say they can—"

"We make the the rules," Jane said, cutting him off.

"Scuse me," Daryl said, sounding a little amused.

"Tasha and I make the rules. You and my husband here obey the rules. That's how it works."

"No, I don't think so," Daryl chuckled.

"Two seconds after you opened your mouth, you insulted your wife's body. She says you do that a lot. She also says you hit on other women in front of her. You need to be disciplined."

Daryl smiled. "Well why don't you come over here and we'll see who disciplines who?"

Jane smiled. "That's a good idea. Let's do a little wrestling, girls against boys. It'll be great foreplay.  What do you think Tasha?"

Tasha gave Tyler a knowing look and said "okay, sure. Let's do that."

"Now hold on," Daryl said. "This little nerdy husband of yours isn't laying a hand on my wife, until I—OOH"

In the middle of Daryl's sentence, Jane had charged, jumped, and hooked her legs around Daryl's head in mid-air, pulling him into a scissor take-down. In seconds, he was on his side, a little stunned. Jane took advantage of his moment of recovery to lock in a figure-four, cutting off his air. Daryl began to flail.

"I knew he'd be a flailer," Jane said, looking down at him, her hair tickling his face.

"Wow, she's really good," Tasha whispered in Tyler's ear from the sidelines.

"You have no idea," Tyler whispered back.

"Aw, you look so much better on your back," Jane said to Daryl, "so helpless and cute." She pinched Daryl's cheek. His hand shot up to grab her's but she twisted his finger back and he yelped in pain.

"What are you waiting for, Tasha? Go for it," Jane said.

"You'll go easy on me, right," Tasha whispered to Tyler.

"Sure, of course," Tyler said.

But before he even had time to ready himself, Tasha had slipped behind him and put him in a choke. Clearly Jane had taught her a few moves before this meeting.

"Is that all you got," Tasha laughed. Her hold was tight and getting tighter, as she pulled Tyler down to the ground, and wrapped her legs around his ribs. She loosened up the choke hold, just using it to control Tyler's head, but she tightened her legs and Tyler quickly started to lose air. He tapped quickly.

"I give," Tyler said.

"Hear that?" Jane said to Daryl. "That's what you're gonna be saying all day."

"Fuck you," Daryl shouted. "When I get out of this, I'm gonna show you your place."

Jane let him go. "Try it," she said casually.

If Daryl had caught his breath and taken a moment to recover, he might've had a chance, but instead he charged her in a blind rage, and Jane casually turned his momentum against him, pivoting right before he hit her, and taking him to the ground, face first, locking one of his arms behind his back and grabbing his balls with the other.

"ugh" he groaned.

"I thought you were gonna show me my place," Jane said. "I guess this is my place, isn't it? ISN'T IT!?"

She tightened her grip on his balls, and Daryl groaned into the carpet. Tasha had loosened her grip on Tyler and was now just holding him in her body scissors, watching this all unfold, fascinated.  Tyler could feel her breathing heavier on the back of his neck. It seemed that watching her husband finally made to be submissive was getting Tasha a little excited.

"Wow, she's really owning him" Tasha whispered into Tyler's ear.

"She hasn't even started," Tyler whispered back.

Jane let Daryl up again. She wasn't interested in getting a submission just yet. Again he charged her, putting her in a choke, but she slipped out. Jane was flexible and she could get out of anything. Daryl couldn't, and for all his strength, he didn't know many holds. When she countered his choke by putting him in one of her own, he struggled again, in vain. Occasionally he did manage to break out of one of her holds, only to fall right into another, as if Jane was leading him from one hold to the next. And where Tyler had worried about her being so much smaller than her opponent, it was seeming like an advantage in this fight. Jane could crawl up and down Daryl's back like a monkey, keeping him in holds for minutes at a time, not applying enough pressure to make him submit, but applying just enough to keep him there, letting him struggle and burn energy, while she slowly squeezed the fight out of him, like a lioness, taking down a wildebeest. The longer this went on, the heavier Daryl's breathing got, from fatigue, and the heavier Tasha's got from arousal as she watched her husband lose. Sometimes Tasha would get so excited watching this that she would tighten her hold on Tyler without realizing it and again he'd tap. She'd loosen up and whisper "sorry," in his ear. After Tasha squeezed and apologized for a third time, Tyler whispered "hey, don't apologize. You paid good money for this. If you want to toss me around, toss me around." 

"Really?" Tasha said. Then without waiting for Tyler to reply, she rolled him over onto his stomach, and wrapped her legs around his rib cage. "Give me a ride," she said.

Tyler meekly obeyed, getting to his knees and carrying her around the room. Tasha laughed excitedly, playfully spanking Tyler's butt as he crawled.

"You think that's fun, try riding his face," Jane said from the other end of the room, where she once again had Daryl in a head scissors, letting him roll around in vain.

"Okay," Tasha said, flipping Tyler onto his back and scooting up onto his face. She began to hump and grind, only getting stronger and faster as she went. This was a women who had gone too long without unleashing her dominant side, and now she was letting it all out on Tyler's face. She moved her panties to the side, and Tyler tasted her milky flesh. She wasn't as strong as Jane or Vi, and definitely not as strong as Red, but she was squeezing without a thought towards caution, and as Tyler felt the wetness between her legs begin to coat his face, he started to worry he wasn't safe, but he new Jane was here, to keep things under control. Jane was always in control.

"Auuugh," Tasha groaned in savage pleasure from on top of Tyler's face.

"What the hell are you doing, Tasha," Daryl yelled from the ground nearby.

"She's doing what she was always meant to do," Jane said softly in his hear. "I want you to watch. This is what your wife is. She is power and dominance. Whatever she wants, she takes. And you give. And you count yourself lucky for every day that she allows you to give yourself to her."

'No," Daryl shouted.

"Watch her," Jane ordered, turning Daryl's head toward his wife devouring Tyler, "if I see you close your eyes, I'll squeeze harder."

"YES" Tasha groaned as she got closer to climax, "yes, yes YES FUCK YEEEAAAH" She slid off of Tyler's face, panting. Then she slipped her panties off, opened her legs, and motioned for Tyler saying "come here, sweet thing. I'm not done with you."

Tyler obeyed, crawling towards her, catching his breath. "That's it, baby. You've got him so well trained, Jane," Tasha said. 

"Oh my husband knows how to serve. He's great with his tongue by the way. If you're interested."

"Oh I most definitely am," Tasha said, and as Tyler got close enough to her legs, Tasha locked him into a head scissors, letting his lips lock on her pussy. "Eat it," she ordered.

"You get your mouth off of my wife," Daryl shouted at Tyler.

"You still don't get it," Jane said. "He doesn't have a choice and neither do you."

"Slut," Daryl said.

Jane slapped him hard across the face, "You just shut up and watch what your wife's face looks like when she's experiencing pleasure. I doubt it's an expression you've ever seen before."

Tyler was still terrible at wrestling, but after having submitted to so many women, he was a blackbelt in eating women out. It took him under a minute to find Tasha's g-spot, and under two to make her come harder than she'd come the first time.

"God damn," Tasha said breathlessly, lying back. "He's such a good boy. Can I give him a treat?"

"Sure," Jane said. "He likes treats."

Tasha mounted Tyler, sitting on his face, in a reverse face-sit, than pulled his shorts down, licked the palms of her hands, and started stroking his cock.

"Don't you dare touch him, you whore," Daryl shouted at his wife.

"Oh no, we can't have that. Can I punish him for you, Tasha?"

"Absolutely," Tasha said.

Jane let Daryl out of the scissors. He slowly got to his knees, but by this time he was already too exhausted to move quickly. Jane grabbed his balls with one hand, and put him in a headlock with the other. She laid him facedown on the carpet again, climbed on top of him, pulled his pants down and started spanking him hard and fast.

"Take it," she said. "say you deserve it. Say it."

"Stop," Daryl said, the masculine confidence gone from his voice now, replaced by a weaker, more desperate tone.

"Say you deserve it," Jane said, continuing to spank hard and fast.

"Please stop," Daryl whimpered.

Tasha looked over at him from her position on top of Tyler. "Honey," she said "do you get why this is happening? You've been a jerk, and a pig, and this is what happens." She kept stroking Tyler's cock, bring him closer to climax.

"Please, just stop," Daryl said, whinier than before.

"He doesn't get it yet," Jane said. 'But hey, we've got all day."

"Mmmm" Tyler let out a pleasured moan into Tasha's ass, as he came forcefully, his butt spasming up into the air. He kissed Tasha's ass, gratefully.

"Oh, and he's appreciative too," said Tasha, letting him keep kissing her, while she stroked him a few more times, working out the last few drops. And after she'd drained Tyler completely, she turned around, and slipped off her shirt, putting Tyler's hands on her breasts.

"What do you think of these," she asked.

"They're spectacular," Tyler said.

She kissed Tyler fully on the mouth, relishing in it, tasting her prey, claiming her victory. And this was the first time of many times that day when Daryl started to cry.

"See that," Jane said, continuing to spank him, "my husband knows his place. Now say you deserve this," she said.

"I deserve this," Daryl whimpered.

"You said it. But you don't believe it yet. You will."

Now that Daryl had lost his will to fight, Jane moved into her next phase; torture and humiliation. She rolled Daryl onto his back again and squeezed his nipple. He sat up, trying to pull away, but she just shoved his head back down onto the carpet.

"Stay down where you belong, you whore" she said. He struggled to sit up again and this time she hit him.

"I said DOWN," Jane commanded, socking him in the chest.

Jane had never seriously hit Tyler, but then again, Tyler supposed, she'd never needed to. Only now, watching her keep a bigger, stronger opponent in check, did Tyler realize Jane had never had to use more than about 30 percent of her effort facing off with him. 

Jane reigned punches down on Daryl's stomach, making solid contact, making him wince and groan with every blow. Daryl tried to cover himself with his arms, but he was too big to cover more than a fraction of his torso at a time; his size was really working against him now.

"Don't worry," Jane said to Tasha, "I won't bruise his pretty face."

Fifteen punches, then twenty, then thirty, then Tyler lost count. Jane took a second to catch her breath while Daryl writhed in agony underneath her. Finally she paused for a moment and said "take off your clothes."

"No, please," Daryl pleaded.

"Yes Daryl," Jane said, "I want you as vulnerable and helpless as the day you were born. So take off your clothes."

"Just let me go..."

Jane sighed grabbed his collar and started ripping his shirt off.

"How are you enjoying my hubby, Tasha," Jane asked she stripped Daryl to the nude.

"He's pretty cute," Tasha said, cradling Tyler. "If it's okay with you, I might like to borrow him for a while. While Daryl's learning to be submissive, I'll learn to be dominant."

"You don't need to learn a thing, you're a natural. But sure," Jane said. "I've still got a lot of work to do here," Jane said, tearing off the last of Daryl's clothes. 

"Okay, then" Tasha said, grabbing Tyler by the hand and leading him out of the room. The last thing Tyler saw before he shut the door was Jane pulling Daryl up onto his feet, and wrapping him in a bear hug, and even though he was a lot taller and whole lot heavier, his feet came off the ground. He struggled in vein to get out, but now he was too weak for Jane to have to put any effort into subduing him. She just bounced him up and down, like a child.

"Poor little boy, can't do anything," Jane said to him as she bounced him, up and down, "only your wife can make this stop, and she's gone now. That makes you my bitch." Daryl was fully crying now, his head slumped over Jane's shoulder. He tapped her back.

"I submit! I give up," he said in between sobs.

"I told you you'd say it,' Jane said, "but we're past that now. Now I'm not letting you up until your wife says so. If Tasha doesn't decide to save you, than sooner or later, I'll squeeze the life out of you."

"TASHA—' Daryl screamed, as Tasha and Tyler closed the door and left him.

•  

dworth

Part 5, Continued (had to break this one into two posts to get it to fit):

"Wow," Tasha said when the door was closed. "She got him crying like a baby in 20 minutes. I haven't seen him cry in the entire 8 years I've known him."

"She's pretty good," Tyler said. "So are you, by the way."

"Oh my God, so are you" Tasha said, her eyes lighting up. I've never had anybody give me head that good, not even in my lesbian phase in college."

In the next room, they heard Daryl scream.

"Oh, I hate that he has to go through this. But he has to learn," Tasha says. "He's a good guy, really, he's just got all this alpha-male, chauvinist bullshit that I can't put up with anymore. So what happens now" Tasha asked.

"Well from what Jane told me, she'll keep working on him for about another three hours. And then you'll come back in for what she called 'rewiring time,' though she didn't explain what that is."

"Oh, she told me all about that," Tasha nodded, "I know what I have to do. But until then...I guess we have three hours to kill. How would you feel about finding another bedroom and rolling around a little more?"

"I'm at your service," Tyler said.

"Yeah, you are! Let's go," Tasha said, spanking him once on the butt and running into the nearest bedroom.

———-

Three hours later, sweaty, and exhausted, Tyler fell into a half-asleep daze on  bed, while Tasha showered in the next room. As it turned out, Tasha was, in fact a dancer, which gave her a level of stamina Tyler couldn't keep up with, and now that she'd gotten in touch with her dominant side, she was quite a force to be reckoned with. She came out of the shower, not bothering to cover herself with a towel, and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Oh hey, it's been three hours. Let's see how they're doing."

She pulled Tyler up and he reluctantly walked with her to the room where they'd left Daryl and Jane. They opened the door to find Daryl sprawled on the floor, face first, full on sobbing, and Jane sitting on him, using one hand to casually scroll on her phone, while using the other to dig her nails into his back.

"Oh hey, there you are," Jane said, "he was calling for you. Quite a bit. Or at least I think he was. There was so much sobbing, it was hard to tell."

"Tasha," Daryl exclaimed when he saw his wife, "please babe, please help me."

"Babe? That's the most respectful thing you can think to call her? We talked about this, Daryl" Jane chided, digging her nails deeper into his back.

"Tasha, my queen, my goddess divine, please help me," Daryl corrected himself.

"Am I the only one who can help you," Tasha asked.

"Yes, my princess. You're the only one," he said.

"Okay," Tasha said, crossing over to him. Jane stood aside, and let Tasha climb on top of her man.

"I wanna go home, Tasha," he told her.

"Aww," she hugged him, pulling him into her chest, and he nuzzled his head against the small breasts he'd criticized a few hours earlier like they were his salvation.

"Things have changed now, honey. Our marriage was supposed to be an equal partnership, but you proved you couldn't handle that. So now things will have to be different. You belong to me now. You answer to me. I own you. I'm no longer your wife. I'm your master." Tasha put her hand on Daryl's crotch. "Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes master."

"Good. I promise this will be best for both of us. I'll always protect you and take care of you. But first, I have to punish you for the mistakes of your past. You understand that, right?"

"Yes, master. Yes, Tasha, my goddess."

"Okay then."

Tasha wrapped her long dancer's legs around Daryl's in a grapevine and pulled his head into her chest, occasionally applying pressure, then loosening. Daryl was in pain, but clearly relieved. He finally felt safe, in his wife's arms. Tasha put one of her nipples into his mouth. Daryl began sucking on it in docile compliance, and she held him there, applying pressure to his legs with hers, then releasing, over and over.

"That's a good boy," Tasha said to her husband, "can't you see, I just want to hold you and take care of you, but you have to obey me. Awww. good boy. You're home now. This is you're home, in between my legs and my arms."

Tasha took Daryl inside her, and started to ride his damaged, exhausted body, with fierce power.  Daryl gasped and winced in pain.

"Do you want me to stop, Daryl," Tasha asked him.

"What I want doesn't matter, my goddess. All that matters is what you want," Daryl said through panting breaths.

"Good boy," Tasha said, working herself up to another climax. She laced her fingers around Daryl's. "Now listen to me. We're gonna cum together when I say so. This is how we're going to start our relationship anew. I'll count us down. Five, four, three, two..."

Tasha and Daryl both screamed in ecstasy, a long, piercing scream, until Tasha silenced them both by locking her lips onto Daryl's and kissing him. And after a few months, they were both completely spent, and they passed out in each other's arms.

"Now what happens," Tyler asked Jane?

"They've both been through a lot. They'll need sleep," Jane said, covering the couple with a blanket.

"And when they wake up, we continue the rewiring. They stay here, and she keeps asserting her dominance, teaching him his new role through pain and pleasure. I monitor them, just in case he relapses into an asshole again, but I don't think he will. The alpha-males are usually easy to break. They've spent so much time having to be in charge of everything, they're so grateful when a strong woman finally comes along and puts them in their place. Speaking of which, you're overdue for some rewiring maintenance. Get on the floor."

Before Tyler had time to obey her, Jane took him to the ground and climbed on top of him, shoving his face into her breasts. She was sweaty from her hours of work on Daryl.

"You know what to do," she ordered.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Jane's powerful back and took her left breast in his mouth gently kissing it, tasting the sweat on her nipples. It was one of his favorite tastes in the world now. 

"Mmmmm," Jane purred. She looked at Daryl, asleep beneath his wife's bosom.

"Does he look relieved to you," she asked.

Tyler took a pause from his kissing duties and answered "Of course he's relieved. He finally gets to be his true self. Just like I do. You made us free. Thank you."

Jane put a hand on Tyler's cock. Even after hours of sex with Tasha, it could still get rock hard in an instant when Jane laid her hands on it. She was its master after all.

"Thank me with your body," Jane whispered into Tyler's ear. He did.
  •