News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

How did you first become interested/aware?

Started by jiminy, 01-Dec-12, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiminy

Just wondering how others became aware/interested/turned on by powerful women. Was there a particular incident in your life that triggered these emotions, or do you feel it's more in your nature, something you can't explain?

For me, there was no particular incident, but from a very, very young age, whenever I saw on TV a woman besting a man in a physical fight, my heart would always skip a beat. Amazing forces would run through my body. But at this age, a child of no more than 6/7, I had no way of interpreting them properly.

My parents were/are very "traditional", with my Dad being the breadwinner, while my Mum stayed at home. Even with two sisters of a similar age, from as far back as I can remember, I was taught men and women played very different roles in society. Even today, my Mum thinks women have no idea about cars, or anything technical. "OMG, a woman is driving that Lorry!" I once remember her saying.

So whenever I saw a female breaking these roles, I was both confused and transfixed. Like I said, I had no way of interpreting these feelings, so I ended up interpreting them as anger. A woman should NOT be able to beat a man in a fight!

By the time I hit puberty, video games like Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe were all available, and it was then that I realised that I LOVED sexy, strong and skilled women that could physically beat up men. I couldn't get enough of the likes of Chun Li, Sonya Blade, Blaze Fielding and Tyris Flair.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Good question. I wonder how many people will try to answer.........?  ::)

I was fascinated by strong, powerful women from a very young age. In those days (late 60s.early 70s) there was no internet, or video games. I used to collect Marvel and DC comics. The depiction of athletic superwomen beating up guys was something that I found exciting, although I couldn't analyze, or explain it and I still can't, to this day. I suppose its something that's hard-wired in some of us from birth.

Television and Cinema also played a big part in my interest. I always tuned in to circus shows, where there were acrobatic women dressed in leotards and tights, which emphasized their gymnastic physiques. The same with showgirls/dancers and magician's assistants. I would imagine them all using those shapely, smooth thighs to squeeze ordinary men into submission.....whilst getting sexually empowered  by it. Classic movies which featured scissors made a big impression on me, would include Modesty Blaize, Diamonds Are Forever and Blade Runner.

What these "kids"  :lmao: today don't realize, is just how special these moments were. Before VHS tapes, you just couldn't witness a girl squeezing a guy between her thighs, other than these early cinematic forays. Sure, there were magazines, but to see it as movie-footage? Wow! In some ways, I think these days, the sheer amount of lame junk that's marketed as female/mixed wrestling, has diminished the experience, compared to the impact of those early "gems".

Later, but still in the pre-internet days, I would make frequent trips to the "Swish" shop in London's Soho Square, which was the prime source of female fighting material in the UK. When Feste11e took off, I became a member and from then on, got all my VHS tapes via mail order. 

.......as for actual physical encounters, non were responsible for "tiggering" what was already there, but rather, reinforced my belief in female physical-superiority.  :-[
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

jiminy

Did you ever watch any of director Russ Meyer's movies when you were younger, Stewie?

It wasn't until circa 2005 that I first saw the movie "Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill" - a black and white movie from the mid-60s, but still watchable today. I remember thinking this must have been way, way ahead of its time when it first came out.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: jiminy on 01-Dec-12, 04:00 PM
Did you ever watch any of director Russ Meyer's movies when you were younger, Stewie?

It wasn't until circa 2005 that I first saw the movie "Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill" - a black and white movie from the mid-60s, but still watchable today. I remember thinking this must have been way, way ahead of its time when it first came out.

Yes. I probably saw it in the late 70s. I remember thinking it was awesome when she broke that guy's back! Another one would be Valerie Perrine rear-naked choking Billy Pilgrim in the movie Slaughterhouse-Five and before that, the headscissor neckbreak in The Million Eyes of Sumuru.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 01-Dec-12, 04:14 PM
the headscissor neckbreak in The Million Eyes of Sumuru.

Oh yeah, some little jiminys have been put to death over that scene.  ;D
  •  

desertgoodguy

I guess I remember seeing some ads in Wrestling mags for Joan Wise and Triumph studios back in the late 60's

The of course all the movie mentioned abouv, including Modesty Blaise etc.
  •  

wrespet

I also get to know it when I turned on by seeing xena, sheena on tv. Or I got beaten in gymnastic class by an elder girl. I can't remember exact one moment. I always had it. I always attracted to athletic women. When I see a one, I use all of my energy to be a friend with her.
  •  

submitme

For me, at a very young age. I remember playing a cops and robbers game, the girls were the cops, and the guys were the robbers. I definitely remember wanting to get caught, but didn't know why haha. But the first time I remember really being sexually attracted to wrestling, was an old movie, I still don't remember the full details, and i've always wanted to find it out of interest sake. IT was like a 3 stooges movie or something like that, and they were trapped in some egyptian pyramid, and I remember one of the mummies being female would attack by choking.
  •  

Sebastian

I accidentally walked into an L.Scott Store looking for directions. In the front it was an old sports videos store and towards the back full of mixed wrestling VHS tapes ranging from classic L. Scott to Jaguar, DWW, Joan Wise,etc. I purchased a MAss Muscle Video featuring "Cynthia the Raven Iron Maiden" and after the mixed match which lasted about 45 minutes instead of credits, the tape posted her address for a contact with a phone number in Chicago Illinois. Out of curiosity I called, and spoke directly with Cynthia who took my contact information and sent me brochures for years. HEr brochures were printed in color, and included pictures of her wrestling against clients. After some time I received a brochure with travel dates in NYC. I scheduled an appointment with her, and enjoyed the session immensely. Since then about 18 years later, I'm hooked.
  •  

Enzo

I'm unsure exactly when, but I remember once at school myself and a few friends teasing a girl in my class (at the age when boys hate girls and girls hate boys) and she grabbed my friend and threw him on the floor, I found it quite exciting and eventually managed to get her to do it to me by being annoying :D She was a dancer of some sort and hers are the first defined leg muscles I remember, I found them quite strange as obviously I'd been brought up to believe girls don't have muscles. She never scissored me but another girl bodyscissored me once (she actually used to do it to a lot of people, but grew out of it :( ) and that probably helped push me along the route of preferring scissors as a form of female domination.

I continued to annoy girls into beating me up until I was about 12/13, then I suppose there was the gradual realisation of why I was doing it and you also become more socially aware that annoying girls isn't going to get you very far :D
  •  

cav_guy

I was very young. Probably 4 years old or so.  I had a very pretty, but older babysitter who was in high school at the time.  I don't remember why, but one day she told me she wanted to play a game.  She wrapped her legs around my waist from behind and held on to both my wrists. Locked her ankles in front of me and told me to try and escape.  I naturally couldn't.  But I knew instantly that I loved being in that predicament.  She didn't squeeze me or anything, just held me there for a few minutes before getting bored and letting me go.  She never showed any more interest in doing it again after that despite my desperate and subtle suggestions.  And over 20 years later, I have found myself meeting with strong women like Tyler Dare or Gia Primo to do the same thing to me.   
  •  

femdoml

I have always been into female domination type content. But I first stumbled upon mixed wrestling a couple of years ago. I liked that, but I wasn't aware of scissoring then. Now that I have found that I am always looking for scissoring videos. I watched GLOW wrestling growing up so that was probably my first interest in women wrestling though. For some reason that was always sexy to watch.
  •  

neddyf

Quote from: jiminy on 01-Dec-12, 01:13 PM
Just wondering how others became aware/interested/turned on by powerful women. Was there a particular incident in your life that triggered these emotions, or do you feel it's more in your nature, something you can't explain?

For me, there was no particular incident, but from a very, very young age, whenever I saw on TV a woman besting a man in a physical fight, my heart would always skip a beat. Amazing forces would run through my body. But at this age, a child of no more than 6/7, I had no way of interpreting them properly.

My parents were/are very "traditional", with my Dad being the breadwinner, while my Mum stayed at home. Even with two sisters of a similar age, from as far back as I can remember, I was taught men and women played very different roles in society. Even today, my Mum thinks women have no idea about cars, or anything technical. "OMG, a woman is driving that Lorry!" I once remember her saying.

So whenever I saw a female breaking these roles, I was both confused and transfixed. Like I said, I had no way of interpreting these feelings, so I ended up interpreting them as anger. A woman should NOT be able to beat a man in a fight!

By the time I hit puberty, video games like Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe were all available, and it was then that I realised that I LOVED sexy, strong and skilled women that could physically beat up men. I couldn't get enough of the likes of Chun Li, Sonya Blade, Blaze Fielding and Tyris Flair.

Almost same story with Chun li Blaze... and later with Cammy then Sonya (MK3) using legs to make kick butts!!
but earlier, I can remember seeing a fight of female pro wrestling on tv. and it was kind of unusual to me to see powerfull girls (not the usual princess to save) I immédiatly startes drawing them, then more and more, Finally I had first contacts with SF2, and I was completly done for it!! :)
  •  

vizkris

Judging by the previous stories, I am very much a newbie... I started watching mixed wrestling from only about a year back (when I was unemployed). I am not sure how it started - Maybe my earliest experience is Chun Li in the Street Fighter game.. When I was in my late teens, I would imagine girls (ones I meet in school, college etc.) fighting each other - create a mini-league in my head and crown someone (my favorite girl) as the champion.

The only wrestling I watched for a long time was from WWE, TNA, WoW etc. One of YouTube's suggestion was a girl wrestling boy - and from there, I started watching more and more of male vs female wrestling from many producers..
  •  

doitny

for me it was about 5 years old, about the same time I found out I liked womens feet. about that time maybe a little older my cousins GF used to babysit me. I use to put my body under the couch ( older guys will remember when couchs had enough space you could fit under them )..I used to lay on the floor while she used to rub her feet on my face. I guess she didn't mind since it kept me busy and quiet and she never had to get up to chase me or look or me. well after my cousin broke up with her I had another cousins GF babysit me. she used to get jealous at how much I loved my first babysitter so she used to put her foot on my throat a little until I said she was my favorite. I remember a few times she used to scissor my neck with her ankles. I don't remember why she started that but I loved it and asked for more. that's what hooked me
  •