News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Wrestling Nikki Sims

Started by gh122, 01-Dec-12, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh122

Hey everyone, lately I've been obsessed with the lovely model Nikki Sims (google her and thank me later ;))and can't help but wonder if I could beat her in a wrestling match. Nikki is 5'4" 120, in her photos she regularly does yoga and strength training. I'm 6ft 170 and work out on and off. I've done a comparison pic here:

What would happen if Nikki and I meet on the mat, cage, ring, street ect? Or flip it around, how would you or another celebrity fare against Nikki?
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

In fairness, she doesn't appear to be athletic/hardbody, in the sense that Britney is (muscular arms/gymnastic background) so I'd say you take this one. However, IF she trained BJJ, you, as a fairly average guy (as I am), could lose to superior stamina/technique.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

gh122

Stewie, Have to agree, however I'd argue she's fairly athletic. She actual does appear to have a bit of hidden muscle in many pics; she's even done serious military style push ups in sandals. Plus she's easily flexible enough to be a yoga instructor. I've had girls Nikki's size overpower me before and would imagine it would be a close match up between myself and Nikki. That said my size and strength would allow me to win two out of every three matches against her.     
My Celebrity Wrestling polls votes always appreciated and check for results/ CSV posted to forum!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Sounds a fair assessment ;D
  •  

jiminy

I'd be inclined to agree with Stewie. Unless she's trained in martial arts, you probably have too much natural size on her.

She may be stronger than she looks, but giving up 8 inches in height and 50lbs is probably too much.

She probably has good speed and endurance, so the longer the match goes, the more it would play into her hands. She may give you a good run, but personally I wouldn't be intimidated by her and I'm only 5'8, 155lbs.

Britney, as Stewie says, could however over-power a bigger guy. She is very strong all over her body; arms, legs, chest, lats... A mesomorph. Her body is packed with power.
  •  

gh122

So what if I took on someone more of my size, such as 5'10" model Peta Todd? With the size advantage neutralized we'd have to rely on pure strength and skill.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

She may be a hot "model" type, but I wouldn't describe her as having an athletic bodyshape. She's a pretty girl with slim arms and legs and a big bust.

IMHO the girls with the opposite attributes: thick ass, more muscular limbs and small boobs, make the best wrestlers. Obviously, that's just my personal opinion.
  •  

sheehan333

Quote from: gh122 on 01-Dec-12, 05:20 PM
Hey everyone, lately I've been obsessed with the lovely model Nikki Sims (google her and thank me later ;))and can't help but wonder if I could beat her in a wrestling match. Nikki is 5'4" 120, in her photos she regularly does yoga and strength training. I'm 6ft 170 and work out on and off. I've done a comparison pic here:

What would happen if Nikki and I meet on the mat, cage, ring, street ect? Or flip it around, how would you or another celebrity fare against Nikki?

Well let me offer a different scenario here. Say both of you wrestle in the buff with holds allowed in you know where (ahem)  :o

Now that is a kind of match up where she may have you in disadvantage and may actually win 2 out of 3. Cause we all know that a grab there is an automatic submission  :'(
  •  

gh122

Funny, I can't say I'd mind that kind of match  ;D Yet than again any female could win a match against any male if that type of hold was allowed. What if it was no holds with strikes allowed?

Honestly just check out this flexibility, she even does better pushups than I can! finally a tiny flex. I think she's being a bit undersold and could give you guys a hard time in match. I think she'd defiantly take Spears, and I'm on the Britney is pretty strong bus.   
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: gh122 on 03-Dec-12, 05:01 AM
Honestly just check out this flexibility, she even does better pushups than I can! finally a tiny flex. I think she's being a bit undersold and could give you guys a hard time in match. I think she'd defiantly take Spears, and I'm on the Britney is pretty strong bus.   

Not to take anything away from her, but she is "pushing up" a lot less weight than someone that weighs 170lbs. Lets see her do some wide-grip pull ups or see how much she can bench. How much can she dead lift, or even curl?

She looks like she does a lot of endurance work, but doesn't lift particularly heavy. Britney lifts heavy. I've heard she can bench 150lbs.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: gh122 on 03-Dec-12, 05:01 AM
I think she'd defiantly take Spears................   

•  

gh122

Okay, Okay.  :)  I can see I'm not gonna convince anyone here, so this will be the last post where I try. You would have to at least admit you wouldn't dislike being tossed around by Nikki, I might just let her.

jiminy, one final piece of food for thought, its not exactly wide grip but still one more than I can do. And check out those triceps and shoulders!
  •  

sheehan333

Quote from: gh122 on 03-Dec-12, 02:49 PM
Okay, Okay.  :)  I can see I'm not gonna convince anyone here, so this will be the last post where I try. You would have to at least admit you wouldn't dislike being tossed around by Nikki, I might just let her.

jiminy, one final piece of food for thought, its not exactly wide grip but still one more than I can do. And check out those triceps and shoulders!

Triceps & Shoulders  ??? U focused on triceps and shoulders in the last two photos  :o Really ??

If she is willing to wrestle me I give up without a fight  ;)
  •  

jiminy

Quote from: gh122 on 03-Dec-12, 02:49 PM

How many can she do?

Like I said, she's probably stronger than a guy that doesn't work out at all and certainly physically fitter - but she doesn't have the mass of someone like Britney. She's not as genetically gifted.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

When I was climbing a lot (30lbs lighter than I am now), I used to warm up with a set of 30 wide-grips. Then I'd knock out a true one-armer on each arm. That's from a full hang and with the free arm tucked against the chest.......but its a very specific form of strength, not much use in wrestling. My legs were skinny........

......and I'm sure Britney could have squeezed me unconscious.
  •